Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Royal Family

Go down 
+23
Gin
LHOTPfan2000
Alice
Deem714
Honeybee
Shell
Misti
Kristina
Julia
Lori
Teresa
Debbie
JW
ChristinaAL
Vanesa
alexczarn
Krissy
Carol
Savannah
Rob
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Amy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Bokmal10

The Royal Family - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 am

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
You know, clearly this woman had to have some issues before the prank, and this just tipped her over the edge.

Boy, she must have. I was just watching a story about this on the news, and a psychologist was saying how damaging public humiliation can be. I was thinking, what humiliation? All she did was put a phone call through. I hardly think that made her a laughingstock. The Royal Family - Page 5 988160

Who knows, maybe the prank and her suicide were completely unrelated.

I agree! This is too odd . I can't believe she commited suicide for a so weak anecdote... Blue

Vanesa.

The Royal Family - Page 5 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 am

I seen it too on the news how jokes like this can effect some ppl.Who knew.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Party010

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:59 pm

you guys are probably gonna flame me for forever but unfortunately, I don't think the pregnancy will last.

She is emaciatingly thin to begin with... My sister is the same way... and hadn't recieved her monthlys for about 4 years. Very thing women have that happen... and when it happens, carrying fetus to term rarely happens without severe consequences to either the mother, the baby or both.

If she is, I don't think it is a good idea right now....

Also think of this... They are all happy and everything in one magazine/whatever... Then she is worried and concerned because of his obligations with the Royal Marines. Who can tell what is going on or what they are really thinking?

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 pm

I'M sure the baby will be fine.Least im hoping for her Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Royal Family - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Deem714 wrote:
you guys are probably gonna flame me for forever but unfortunately, I don't think the pregnancy will last.

This isn't the kind of board where people flame anyone, thankfully. We have much better people here than that.

Pregnancy is never a sure thing no matter what - especially so early into it, and people are going to speculate over everything where her pregnancy is concerned. Unfortunately, there will be people (and members of press) who will also bash her no matter what. It would be nice if they could just give her some space and solitude and leave her alone.

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I'M sure the baby will be fine.Least im hoping for her The Royal Family - Page 5 811339

Me, too, Krissy! The Royal Family - Page 5 70708
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I'M sure the baby will be fine.Least im hoping for her Smile

Me too. I was so happy for them when I first heard the news. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Deem714 wrote:

She is emaciatingly thin to begin with... My sister is the same way... and hadn't recieved her monthlys for about 4 years. Very thing women have that happen... and when it happens, carrying fetus to term rarely happens without severe consequences to either the mother, the baby or both.

If she is, I don't think it is a good idea right now....

Also think of this... They are all happy and everything in one magazine/whatever... Then she is worried and concerned because of his obligations with the Royal Marines. Who can tell what is going on or what they are really thinking?

I wouldn't flame you.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Think maybe we should be giving postive thoughts for her.you know it's probly hard being a princess and always being in the media.I agree they need to give her space.

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Just a few days after checking out of a London-area hospital, pregnant Kate Middleton has fallen ill again with another bout of acute morning sickness -- and although the Duchess does not yet require further hospitalization, husband Prince William has cancelled a Sunday Dec. 9 engagement to be by her side at their Kensington Palace home.
"It is well known that Hyperemesis Gravidarum often recurs," a St. James Palace spokesman tells Us Weekly, confirming that William has pulled out of his planned appearance at the British Military Tournament in Earls' Court to be with Kate in their Nottingham Cottage residence at the Palace.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Right where he needs to be. I pray her sickness soon passes. Blue

The Royal Family - Page 5 Rhonda10The Royal Family - Page 5 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Will is a good guy for staying with her.hope she gets better.

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

William is being a great husband. He's there for Kate just as a husband should be. Poor Kate. I can't imagine how bad she's feeling. I hope it gets better soon. The media does need to leave her alone. She doesn't need the added stress the media and paparazzis give her.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Nope she sure doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Right where he needs to be. I pray her sickness soon passes. Blue

Same here, poor thing! Blue

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I read that. I like how Prince William said: Should be called morning & night sickness. Not just morning sickness.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Lisa wrote:
This isn't the kind of board where people flame anyone, thankfully. We have much better people here than that.

One of the many reasons I love this place. yes

Shell wrote:
William is being a great husband. He's there for Kate just as a husband should be. Poor Kate. I can't imagine how bad she's feeling. I hope it gets better soon. The media does need to leave her alone. She doesn't need the added stress the media and paparazzis give her.

He really is a wonderful and attentive husband. It is so obvious how deep and strong their love is. I get the sense also that Kate is not nearly as affected by the press as Diana was. It can't be 'easy', of course, but she seems to take it more in stride than Diana did. Not sure how long that will last though. Huh?

Buttercup wrote:
I read that. I like how Prince William said: Should be called morning & night sickness. Not just morning sickness.

Wow, she has to be just SO exhausted. No Poor thing. I hope this is all over soon and that the baby will be fine.

*EDIT* The latest article on the whole situation.....very good article:

http://gma.yahoo.com/australian-djs-behind-royal-prank-may-face-police-131026672--abc-news-topstories.html
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

hope she getts better soon

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

Buttercup wrote:
Congrats to William & Kate. Theirs already negative comments about it. The news channel, I watched on tv. They have facebook page. mention about Kate's morning sickness. Ask the people. What advice you will give to Kate. They were nasty comments. That's not good, being morning sickness. I hate that term baby bump. It's called pregnancy. Now, Prince Harry is in 4th place to the throne. Doesn't matter if they get boy or girl.

Alot people saying, she's having a girl, cause of her morning sickness. I have question for the ladies on here. Who were pregnant in the pass. Did you ladies, had morning sickness, 9 months later had baby girl?

I have three girls and had no morning sickness with any of them. My mom was sick for seven months when she was pregnant with me. I am an only child Whistle

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm

My mother never haf morning sickness with me, nor my brother'. My granny yes...she suffered almost by six months. She had two girls, separatef by seven years each and she always suffered by morning sickness. scratchead

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Depends on women's body, if they get morning sickness or not.

I'm watching I didn't know I was pregnant. (on youtube) These are real stories. Where the lady didn't know she was pregnant, until she was in labor. No symptoms, no morning sickness, no weight gain, & no cravings.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Party010

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:58 pm

They made an entire show of that ... "I didn't know I was pregnant"

Most of the girls on the show are either lower middle class unwed coeds or older lower middle class women.
\

Kate... I still think having children right now is not a good move... she is too thin. Her body will not be able to carry the baby(ies???) full term and even two weeks early could be risky.. In any event, she will have to deliver by caesarean, as I just don't forsee her hips naturally growing.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:12 pm

The Royal Family - Page 5 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm

I think Kate and their baby will be fine. How exciting it is to bring a new life into the world!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Royal Family - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm

So here it is, Kate Middleton's first portrait revealed. I actually really like Kate, and I am kind of sad for her, that after all the excitement of its big reveal, THIS is what she saw. Yikes I know she said she likes it, but it's not like she can say anything different, can she? Or William either---he'd offend the artist and his wife! Whistle The artist said he took liberties with her eye color, to match her blouse (huh?! scratchead ) but 'left' a bunch of bags under her eyes. Sorry, but no 31 year old woman wants that much accuracy. Yikes

I'm curious, what do you all think? I know many artists go for realism, but I just find this to be a quite unflattering picture of a remarkably beautiful woman.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/kate-middleton-portrait-painter-hits-back-critics-165746344--abc-news-celebrities.html
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 am

i think it makes her look older.but it's nice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Family   The Royal Family - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Family
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next