Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your Joke!

Go down 
+36
LHOTPfan2000
Deem714
littlehouselover
Julia
littlehousefan200
Honeybee
Joe
Ruth
easyt72000
Annie K Ingalls
Krissy
alexczarn
Amy
Lori
Kristina
I Love Dean
Lynette
ashkate11871
Alice
Trixie
Farmer Girl
JW
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
georgiagirl1993
edwina
flatbroke
Gin
Lily
ChristinaAL
Savannah
LM
Rob
Misti
Rhonda
Carol
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Purple2

Post your Joke! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:35 pm

Misti wrote:
Sorry, Rhonda! But it was too good to pass up! Next time I'll double check to see. batEyes grinsmiley

No problem Misti...........I guess some of us have morals and consciences......LOL :Hahaha: I do admit however, that I hurt SO bad after reading through that!!!! I have one I need to find about the man who got his wife a stun gun for her birthday.......:haha:

Post your Joke! - Page 7 Rhonda10Post your Joke! - Page 7 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 pm

How would you explain that....hubby coming into the bathroom and you being stuck to the bottom of the tub? I don't think I would say anything, just act normal until he left and then proceed to un-stick myself!

Post your Joke! - Page 7 HummerPost your Joke! - Page 7 MistiKeeperPost your Joke! - Page 7 Bookclub5Post your Joke! - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:54 pm

Ummm, OK Misti......Whistle

Sounds good to me...... :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Post your Joke! - Page 7 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Ummm...Misti, before you proceed to un-stick yourself, be sure to get to the bottom of this first.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 7:27 am

I want to thank Rhonda for not starting a pun war in this thread. It might be dangerous. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 8:40 am

Rob wrote:
I want to thank Rhonda for not starting a pun war in this thread. It might be dangerous. :sillySmiley:

I was going to, butt, was short on time and stuck for an idea! :think:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 pm

A woman invited her blonde friend, who lived half a state away, to come for a visit. The blonde started out one morning... and arrived five days later.

"What took you so long?" asked her friend. "And look at you, you're worn to a frazzle!"

"Whew, it was a tough trip alright," said the blonde. "There were gas stations all along the way, and every one of them had a sign that said CLEAN RESTROOMS."

"So?"

"So I must've cleaned 200 restrooms before I got here!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Post your Joke! - Page 7 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 6:32 pm

:Hahaha:

That reminds me of when Jeremiah was six........he was already reading at a very good level, and we passed one of those "DO NOT PASS" signs. When we drove past it, he gasped and said "You just broke the law!! That sign said DO NOT PASS!!" :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 10:55 am

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style, he did not bat an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had a wild time with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Post your Joke! - Page 7 HummerPost your Joke! - Page 7 MistiKeeperPost your Joke! - Page 7 Bookclub5Post your Joke! - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 12:12 pm

Laughing , Misti!

Savannah, that's so funny about Jeremiah. Kids tend to take things so literally.

When my nephew Wesley was little, we took him to see our aunt, and we told him that she lived in a cottage on the river. Imagine his bitter disappointment when he found out that the cottage was merely beside the river instead of on it. With kids, you always gotta watch what you say. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Rob wrote:
When my nephew Wesley was little, we took him to see our aunt, and we told him that she lived in a cottage on the river. Imagine his bitter disappointment when he found out that the cottage was merely beside the river instead of on it. With kids, you always gotta watch what you say. :unsure:

:Hahaha: What a terrible disappointment!

Misti......... :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 8:18 am

New Flight Attendant Post your Joke! - Page 7 7_2_116

An airline captain was breaking in a new flight attendant. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captian showed the flight attendant the best places for airline personnel to eat, shop, and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new flight attendant was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened.

She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room.

"You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The flight attendant replied, "There are only three doors in here." She sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it and says "Do Not Disturb!'"

ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:22 pm

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 pm

Country Funeral

As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a
grave-side service for a homeless man, with no family or friends. The
funeral was to be held at a cemetery way back in the country, and this man
would be the first to be laid to rest there. As I was not familiar with
the backwoods area, I became lost; and being a typical man did not stop
for directions. I finally arrived an hour late. I saw the backhoe and the
crew, who were eating lunch, but the hearse was nowhere in sight.

I apologized to the workers for my tardiness, stepped to the side of the
open grave and saw that the vault lid was already in place. I assured the
workers I would not hold them up for long, but this was the proper thing
to do. The workers gathered around, still eating their lunch. I poured out
my heart and soul. As I preached the workers began to say "Amen," "Praise
the Lord," and "Glory"! I preached, and I preached, like I'd never
preached before, from Genesis all the way to Revelations. I closed the
lengthy service with a prayer and walked to my car. As I was opening the
door and taking off my coat, I overheard one of the workers saying to
another, "I ain't never seen anything like that before and I've been
putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:39 pm

:Hahaha: Three in a row that have me laughing out loud!! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 5:33 pm

Me too, three in a row! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 am

Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM, Wake up."

ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 am

Young Businessman

A young businessman had just started his own business. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it brilliantly decorated. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.

Wishing to appear busy, the young businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working a big deal. He was shouting huge figures and made giant commitments.

Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I'm here to install the phone!"

:haha:

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 am

Isn't It True?

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't heard the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated. The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question." "Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 am

$100 Prayer

A little boy wanted $100 so badly that he prayed for two weeks. But nothing happened; so he decided to write God a letter asking for the money.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to "GOD, USA", they decided to send it to the President. He was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the boy a $5 bill.

The little boy was delighted with the $5, and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read; "Dear God, Thank you very much for sending me the money.

"However, I noticed that for some reason you had it sent through Washington, DC, and as usual, those guys deducted $95."

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Top 8 Morons of 2007 (So Far)

1. WILL THE REAL DUMMY PLEASE STAND UP? AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.

2. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS: Police in Oakland, CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."

3. WHAT WAS PLAN B? An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines, during which the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

4. THE GETAWAY! A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kiwi Stop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.

5. DID I SAY THAT? Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man shouted, "That's not what I said!"

6. ARE WE COMMUNICATING? A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart." "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

7. NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED! In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun. Unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket. (Hellooooooo)!

8. THE GRAND FINALE!!! Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, CA, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boat, going. It was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power they applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted into a nearby marina, thinking someone there may be able to tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition: The engine ran fine, the out-drive went up and down and the propeller was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard.

They still had the trailer attached to the bottom of the boat.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:58 pm

:Hahaha: Misti!

We had one of those "Stupidest Criminal" moments here a while back. A man was drunk, and went into a little "Mom & Pop" store, waving a gun, and demanding liquor and money. The store owner saw how drunk the man was, and didn't think he'd be able to shoot straight enough to hit him, so he refused to give him anything and told him to get out. The drunken man started shouting "You give me the money or I'm calling the cops, man!!"
The store owner still refused.
The criminal called the police.
Seriously. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:18 pm

Balance

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God. "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction, and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things,"

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God "That's Washington State, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, plains, and coulees. The people from Washington State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats, and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled, "There is another Washington...wait until you see the idiots I put there."

Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Scared10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Post your Joke! - Page 7 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Post your Joke! - Page 7 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Get Out of the Car!!!

(This is supposedly a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota, Florida.)

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!!!"

The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat.

A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing.

He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a carjacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

Moral of the story? If you're going to have a senior moment . . . make it memorable!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Joke!   Post your Joke! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Joke!
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next