Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites

Go down 
+13
jes9
LM
Gin
Amy
AllieCat
ChristinaAL
RoseRed
HarrisonCrosby4387
carolineingalls
Samantha
Kathleen Marie
Docfan
bethandmanly
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865
Mood : One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Bokmal10

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:38 am

I really liked Olga (Town Party, Country Party- I think that was the episode) Graham (Child Of Pain), Abel (School Mom). at the moment, I can't think of any characters that I didn't like
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh, I like Olga, too.

In the ep "A Harvest of Friends", I didn't like the man who took the oxen back from Charles after he'd gotten hurt by a fall from a tree. He just stood by while the girls tried to help lift the grain (or whatver), and when the townsmen came to help, he tried to make it seem that he wasn't all that bad. Hmm.

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 pm

I liked Olga from Town Party, Country Party, and Abel from School Mom. I also liked Anna from The Music Box. I can't think of any least favorites though. I really wish Olga would have been a regular in Walnut Grove though!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 am

I liked Olga. My least favorites are Sylvia's father and Anna's father. The reason Rev. Alden's wife was never seen again was because Iris Corn who played his wife had passed away not long after filming the episode.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:28 am

I really felt like Olga should have been a regular and been Laura's friend throughout all of the series. That was the first episode I watched and I remember thinking that I hope Olga is in a lot more episodes... but she wasn't. I thought that she was really good at acting.

I guess for a least favorite you could say Olga's father... until the end of the episode, then I liked him. The same goes for Graham's father in Child of Pain... until the ending of the episode, then he was nice.

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2