Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Tocantins

Go down 
+2
Rob
Misti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Love-s10

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Rob. Coach is narcissistic, but Tyson was just plain cruel and MEAN. Buh-bye.Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Coucou04

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Yeah, Tyson, have fun sitting next to Brendan on the jury, or better yet, living with him until the finale. Considering Brendan can't stand him. Tyson thought he was "all that," and I did not find him attractive in the least.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Amy wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more Rob. Coach is narcissistic, but Tyson was just plain cruel and MEAN. Buh-bye.Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Coucou04

Coach and Tyson remind me of Randy and that mean girl from Survivor Gabon (what was her name??). Coach is a jerk, but, like Randy, I get the feeling that there's something kinda wrong with him. Tyson is like that girl - just cruel and mean for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Her name was the evil........Corinne!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:33 pm

How could I have forgotten! OhMy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

Coach and Tyson remind me of Randy and that mean girl from Survivor Gabon (what was her name??). Coach is a jerk, but, like Randy, I get the feeling that there's something kinda wrong with him. Tyson is like that girl - just cruel and mean for the fun of it.

That is SO true! I hadn't even thought of them, but you're right Rob! There definitely does seem to be something 'wrong' with Coach. As my dad said, he's kind of living in a fantasy world.

But I'll tell ya, he sure does make things 'interesting'! That's the thing, they find these 'characters' for this show, but they're the ones that end up getting the most 'talk', and the most laughs out of us! We find ourselves rolling in our family over half the stuff that comes out of Coach's mouth! That was true with Randy too...once in awhile the things he'd say would be so off the wall, they'd be funny. But with Corrine (and Tyson), nothing was funny; everything was just plain nasty.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 pm

That crack pot girl that is Coach's fan says he is just such a great and nice guy and that she has talked to him and many other Survivors on Facebook. She said that he gave her some sort of gift. She also said she hopes people's opinions of him change. Sorry sweets, will never happen!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 pm

My hubby called awhile ago. He said, "Did you invite your parents over to watch Coach get kicked off tonight?" batEyes We can only hope! Misti, I fear for your boy's safety!! After all, he dishonored his 'warrior pact'! Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 NonNon03 Tsk, tsk....what WILL Psycho Coach do?!Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Peureux04

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Coach may be outnumbered now. Hopefully everyone gangs up on him, and he goes begging to Sierra.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Survivors ready?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 pm

I hope he feels as bad as he makes himself look.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Teresa wrote:
Survivors ready?

Ready!!! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Wow....Coach. :scratch: I can't believe he was saying SIERRA 'believed' she wasn't lying when in fact, I think it may be the other way around! He is seriously delusional!!

WHY do people hate Sierra so much? I just don't get it...it must be a lot of editing going on...I know she's been devious to an extent, but hey---who ISN'T?!?! Gosh, they all just seemed to treat her like she'd killed their dog or something.

I would SO have liked to see Debbie go. I officially can't stand the woman. mad

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 pm

After tonight I have no respect for Debbie! She showed her true colors. And I am so glad that Sierra called Coach on his lying, when he sat right there and said he hadn't lied throughout the game!

Right when you think you know how things are going...they don't. If they aren't careful they are going to have enough of the extra members to have an alliance. Sierra was willing to vote with the one group.

Stupid...stupid...stupid!!! And I am so, so tired of Coach's gloating looks & snide comments.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Misti wrote:
Right when you think you know how things are going...they don't. If they aren't careful they are going to have enough of the extra members to have an alliance. Sierra was willing to vote with the one group.

Exactly. It sounded like their reasoning for getting rid of Sierra was because she 'created drama'. Well, the way I saw it, DEBBIE was the one creating the drama! I think JT and Stephan really screwed this one up....they admitted they believed that Debbie could be 'devious'. I think Sierra really would have stuck with them.

What did everyone think of Debbie crying and saying "I'm too old for this!" Oh boo hoo!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Wah, wah!!!!!!!! Debbie needs to go!!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Amy wrote:
Misti wrote:

Exactly. It sounded like their reasoning for getting rid of Sierra was because she 'created drama'. Well, the way I saw it, DEBBIE was the one creating the drama! I think JT and Stephan really screwed this one up....they admitted they believed that Debbie could be 'devious'. I think Sierra really would have stuck with them.

What did everyone think of Debbie crying and saying "I'm too old for this!" Oh boo hoo!

Yeah, and how she was acting when Coach & her were trying to recruit Sierra...."Go away...I don't want to talk about this anymore..." How childish & stupid. I would have slapped her!

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah Debbie is just floating along for the ride. She got no game!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:29 pm

I've got nothin' for ya. Head back to camp.

Survivors, ready?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Bring it on!Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Indig%E9ne

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:51 am

Big, big mistake! They are gonna end up with
Spoiler:
winning the whole kit & kaboodle! mad Don't these people learn from past Survivors?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:26 am

Survivor fans ready? happy1

Can you guys even believe this is IT? It blows my mind that Sunday is the finale already! These seasons always go so fast!!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:27 am

I'm ready!!

I can't wait to see how sexy Coach is going to look tonight! LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Woo hoo!! See ya, Coach!! Was he pathetic this evening or what?

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

J.T. might have made a mistake by not voting for Coach! What is his deal w/him? I hope we don't have a surprise winner. I really believe that J.T. deserves to win. But, by past shows, that might not be the case. I am definitely pulling for him! I just look to all the other players and in my opinion, they have all, more or less, just been in the wings and not really done anything significant; except maybe Taj with that alliance she had early on. But I still do want J.T. all the way!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Tocantins
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next