Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Tocantins

Go down 
+2
Rob
Misti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Happy011

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:02 pm

ROTFL

Did you see my avatar? Guess who they are, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Coach looks so hot and focused in your avatar, Beckie. LOL!!

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm

ROLF!!! :Hahaha: Yep and so does his twin with the shades. :Hahaha:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Brendan!!!!! bawling

You DUMMY!!!! mad

Can you tell I now have a love/hate relationship with this guy?!?! WHY didn't he use the stupid idol?!?! Good grief, what was he waiting for?! Don't TRUST people, you idiot!!! ARGH. mad

Beckie, your avatar has me between wanting to laugh hyterically and wanting to punch its lights out. grinsmiley That sneer at the end, between Coach and Tyson was enough to make me gag. Well, here's to the two of them: :fullmoon:

batEyes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 pm

That was a load of crap!! Why wouldn't the others want Coach gone? I guess they view Brendan as the bigger threat in challenges? Tyson really bugs me too. He thinks he's waaaaaaaaay cooler than he is. And nice Amazon jungle, or whatever, story from Coach.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am

Teresa wrote:
And nice Amazon jungle, or whatever, story from Coach.

Oh, I know...YIKES!! My parents and I watched together and we all just looked at each other. :unsure: LOL! My dad said the guy is either living in a fantasy world or else is a compulsive liar! Whistle Coach is making himself more and more unlikeable by the week!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

But at least he's still sexy...................NOT!!!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Teresa wrote:
And nice Amazon jungle, or whatever, story from Coach.

He basically described an episode of Jonny Quest I remember from when I was a kid. OhMy

"National Geographic wanted to come with me, but I told them, 'no, this trip's about me'." Whistle
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Coach is a total tool. What a loser!! My poor Brenden. I knew he was going to be voted out though, so I wasn't really surprised.

I was reading a Survivor Spoiler. Someone somehow got pics of the final 4 challenge. I know 2 of the people, but I am not saying anything. I'll just say these are 2 of my other faves and that the challenge involves a spider. Anyone wanna know who they are send me a PM. Wink
[b]

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I was reading a Survivor Spoiler. Someone somehow got pics of the final 4 challenge. I know 2 of the people, but I am not saying anything. I'll just say these are 2 of my other faves and that the challenge involves a spider. Anyone wanna know who they are send me a PM. Wink [b]

Oh my gosh!! Has that information ever leaked out before in the history of Survivor?! Wow! Nope, I wouldn't want to know; that would take all the fun out of it! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:35 am

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
I was reading a Survivor Spoiler. Someone somehow got pics of the final 4 challenge. I know 2 of the people, but I am not saying anything. I'll just say these are 2 of my other faves and that the challenge involves a spider. Anyone wanna know who they are send me a PM. Wink [b]

Oh my gosh!! Has that information ever leaked out before in the history of Survivor?! Wow! Nope, I wouldn't want to know; that would take all the fun out of it! Wink

I agree! I was tempted but I will be surprised in the end. I am just hoping (NOT asking for a hint!!!!) that J.T. is one of them. grinsmiley

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Misti wrote:
I am just hoping (NOT asking for a hint!!!!) that J.T. is one of them. grinsmiley

Me too---he is my second favorite (next to Brendan....bawling ). But yeah, I don't want to know either. Wink

Is it just me or is it hard to find 'likeable' people this season? I like Taj. But honestly I can't think of any other girls I like, and barely any guys. Oh wait...I DO like the guy who's in an alliance with J.T. Is it Steven? or SLT? This far in the game and I still don't know names...sad. Whistle Anyway, that guy cracks me up with his facial expressions!!! He is adorable! (He's the business 'city guy' who has aligned with the 'country boy', in case anyone is still confused who the heck I'm talking about! grinsmiley ).

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah Stephen is a cutie too, but I am mad at him for wanting to turn against Brenden. I like J.T. a lot too. He is adorable and is such a sweetheart and a heck of a player in the challenges. Farmers are strong because they do such hard labor. He looks just like this kid I work with!

There has always been info leaked over the years about Survivor. And they are usually right. It's scary. :faint2:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Wonder what's gonna go down on Survivor tonight. :think:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Judging by the commercials, they're gunning for Sierra, but she's not about to go without a fight.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Yup, I see that. To bad she didn't win immunity. That would be awesome. Hopefully Coach will get a bad case of the crappers and have to be flown out of Brazil. LOL! Sorry I just had to say it.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Dang it!!! mad Ranting We have Spurs basketball from SA on that channel to night so I won't be able to see it!!! Ranting mad I guess I'm going to have to see when its on instead or watch in online. mad

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 pm

WOOOHOOO, very happy about tonight's episode! :woohooo: :idance:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Me too!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let the torch hit ya on the way out!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Misti wrote:
Dang it!!! mad Ranting We have Spurs basketball from SA on that channel to night so I won't be able to see it!!! Ranting mad I guess I'm going to have to see when its on instead or watch in online. mad

Oh Misti, I'm sorry! What a bummer----definitely watch it online....it was GREAT!!

Posting in white:

That was truly CLASSIC, right there! I'm afraid Misti's J.T. is in serious trouble though! :unsure: Actually I fear for his life! You don't mess with Coach, "Amazon Man"! help

Oh, did you guys catch Jeff's comment, after coach lost the reward challenge? "All that life experience just doesn't seem to be helping you out here", or SLT!!! OMG, rolling!!! ROTFL

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am

Yes, I heard that. LOL!!! Coach is such a dingleberry!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:24 am

OOO and he couldn't even back up his "worrier" statements either. He said how he wants to fight against a strong player and not vote them out. But Jeff said, well you voted Brenden out and he was a strong player. LOVED the looks on him and his coat tail rider Debbie's face when you know who was voted out last night. ROTFL Tyson was so cruel about how he talks about Sierra and Erinn.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Especially Sierra.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 am

Finally watched it...what an episode...And the LOOKS on Tyson & Coach's faces...how priceless!!!!!!! I was actually giggling out loud! Should be an exciting finale. Go J.T.!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:12 am

I don't know when I've ever been so happy to see a player get booted off. Tyson was just a nasty human being. I remember his comment, "I love seeing people's dreams get crushed." Well, he had a really close-up view of it this time. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Tocantins
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next