Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Tocantins

Go down 
+2
Rob
Misti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Love-s10

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:58 am

Buh bye, Dragonslayer!!! Wave Was Taj hilarious or what? "Any 37 year old man who believes he's a dragonslayer needs to be institutionalized!" :Hahaha: I swear she cracks me up sometimes! Honestly, I love Taj....I wouldn't mind seeing her win if she wasn't already so danged rich! :unsure:

Wow, Coach really was especially pathetic this epie, huh? :think: Oh man. Should be an interesting 'reunion' show...I'm already worried about all the air time he's going to get with his 'speeches'! And LOLOL...the POEM!! I loved the JURY when he was reciting it!! Man, what a character. And then he said, at the end, "I noticed it was very quiet as I walked away"....as if saying how moved they were by him or sth! My gosh, that guy really likes himself!

I honestly will be thrilled with JT or Stephen winning ultimately. JT is my favorite, and he really isn't as dumb as he talks and acts sometimes. I think he's a deep thinker, and he's been a pretty good strategist. But that was Stephen's vote ultimately (oooooh, "evil Stephen", not the "white wizard" coach thought he was :unsure: help ). I really believed Erinn was going last night...Stephen seemed to want her out! Not sure why it played out like it did really. But you know, this is the first Survivor in a LONG time where the final four is likeable. I don't really care for Erinn, but it's not like I can't stand her. So really, Coach should have stayed...he annoys everyone out there and he would have been a good one to be up against in the end. Maybe that's what JT was thinking.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:09 pm

JT is the winner hands down in my mind. Oh and when they had that leak about the final four, the two I saw a picture of in the challenge was JT and Taj.

WOOOHOOO lunatic Coach is gone. What a freak. I screamed and jumped for joy. I thought for sure Erin was going. And all the things Taj was saying about Coach in that last episode was everything I was thinking about him.

Wouldn't that be wild if the 2 girls ended up being in the final 2 and Erinn winning? That would be a HUGE shocker. It all depends on the last immunities. But I am sure it's Stephen and JT. I want either one of them to win.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Survivors ready for the finale this evening? It should be a good one. At least I like everyone that is left. We'll see how Coach cleans up as he is now a jury member.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm with you Beckie, I really want either JT or Stephen----JT first and foremost. I worry a little about his articulation....Stephen is more well-educated and I think he may do a better job persuading people, but JT deserves it, I think. I don't really care for Erinn, but it's not like I would hate to see her win either. I really like Taj, and wouldn't mind seeing her win IF the money goes to charity or something.

Have fun all----I'm preparing my brownie treat for my parents to come over for the finale! It's a big 'to do' at our house! LOL!

(Oh, and Teresa, it SHOULD be interesting to see Coach, huh? I was shocked to see the older blond (Wow, I can't believe I've forgotten her name :unsure: )....she looked pretty 'rough' on the show but she certainly cleaned up well!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL, you mean Debbie?
Okay, I am about to start the finale............I had set my DVR. I'm sure I'll be fast forwarding through the re-cap portions, given that it's 3 hours long this evening.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Woo hoo!!! :woohooo: SO thrilled with this outcome!! That was a great finale! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Is JT the only Survivor, ever, who has never had their name written down at Tribal? That's amAzing!! He's such a great guy!!!! Coach was actually "likeable" this evening.

Get ready for Survivor Samoa!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:18 am

Teresa wrote:
Is JT the only Survivor, ever, who has never had their name written down at Tribal? That's amAzing!! He's such a great guy!!!! Coach was actually "likeable" this evening.

Get ready for Survivor Samoa!

Can't believe that it was a unanimous vote! If I was single, younger & lived in his area I would totally go after him, and not just 'cause of the money! :shifty: He is so cute. They all cleaned up really well!

David had said if Erin had won he would never watch another episode! I was cheering, myself, when J.T. won the final immunity challenge.

As much as I love the game; I am glad for this break. Trying to keep up w/Survivor & The Amazing Race has worn me out!

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:41 am

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Teresa wrote:

Wow, I never thought about that! But maybe so! Surprising Jeff didn't mention it though, isn't it? Wait a minute---it's been a LONG time, but possibly Ethan, from Survivor Africa? I'm not sure but he may not have had his name written down.

And yeah, I guess there really is another 'side' to coach. I thought what his girlfriend said was pretty darn funny! Interesting that he refered to himself as 'eccentric'...generally people who are eccentric don't know they are, you know? :unsure: I only wish Jeff would have 'called him out' on his other lying...he DID lie in the game and JT and Stephen didn't know that when they were talking so highly about him during the flashback thingy. Ugh.

Misti wrote:
Can't believe that it was a unanimous vote! If I was single, younger & lived in his area I would totally go after him, and not just 'cause of the money! :shifty: He is so cute. They all cleaned up really well!

As much as I love the game; I am glad for this break. Trying to keep up w/Survivor & The Amazing Race has worn me out!

Yeah, JT was almost unrecognizeable! Amazing what a little weight can do for some of these people, LOL! He is such a cutie, and I really do like both him and Stephen. My mom was so worried about their friendship, LOL, but I assured her that this was MONTHS ago and even the worst of enemies end up friends a lot of the time, LOL! He and Stephen were pretty adorable. I think Sierra is still VERY P.O.'d at Coach though....there is NO love-loss there! I always liked her on the show, but gosh, what was her DEAL at tribal? She really slammed JT and it made NO sense to me! But then she gave him her vote, right? What the heck? :think: And the same with Debbie....I thought for sure she was voting for Stephen! Kind of funny how Stephen was running off the his nervous mouth and "Mr. Articulate" just couldn't compete with how "real" JT was. J.T. did a VERY good job...he actually WAS articulate and he really played up what he needed to. By about the third question, we were all like, "JT has this in the bag!" Good for him!! Applause

I was surprised that Jeff didn't even ONCE bring up the fact that Taj already has so much money. You know that was a topic throughout the game with the fans and to me, it should have been addressed....it's not like a spouse of anyone famous has ever been on the show. Instead, the focus on Taj and her hubby was repetitive of what we already knew from watching the show.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Misti wrote:
Some sad news about a former Survivor contestant:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/survivors-ethan-zohn-diagnosed-with-cancer/22657?nc

Oh, I didn't see this before I wrote my 'novel'. Wink WOW, that is sad news. I always liked Ethan. I'm amazed that he and Jenna are still together...it's been a long time!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:52 pm

It sounds like Ethan has a great prognosis, so that's good.
Jeff did mention the fact that JT had never had his name written down at any of the Tribals. My husband was watching for a few minutes and picked up on that. I'm so glad that he won, and also glad that he won the $100,000 fan favorite money. He deserved it.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Teresa wrote:
Jeff did mention the fact that JT had never had his name written down at any of the Tribals. My husband was watching for a few minutes and picked up on that.

Oh, I missed that. That's the only bad thing about having a large group watching these shows...you miss half of what is said! Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm

JT was probably the most obvious winner for me and many other fans. But he totally deserved it. What a gem of a person and an adorable young man. I just love his accent! I was rooting for him 2nd to Brenden until he got voted out. A part of me was rooting for Erinn last night just to have a twist. But she really didn't to much in the game. She just got lucky enough to make it that far. I always adored Sierra and felt really bad for her on the show. They were just too quick to judge the poor gal. She is so beautiful! She looks like actress Kate Hudson.

Ethan also never had his name written down and won by a land slide. His GF Jenna Morasca, a local gal lost her mother to cancer during the filming of Survivor All Stars when she left the show to be with her mother. Now they both live in New York City. Ethan started the Grass Roots Soccer charity.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Tocantins
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6