Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Tocantins

Go down 
+2
Rob
Misti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Happy011

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

YEAH, MY GUY FOUND THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

Ok, that's all I gotta say for now, lol. Let's see if it helps or hurts him.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Survivor Fans ready?! happy1

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Ready!! Could you tell me what I'm playing for? LOL!!

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Beans and fire, lol! Just don't bend over when you light the fire, if you know what I mean? ROFL! ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 am

LOL!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 am

I cannot believe (unless she did it off screen) that Sandy hasn't been looking for the hidden immunity idol! No Maybe she felt secure enough from the way things were going that she didn't pursue it as hard as she could have.

I still really like J.T. I think that them not taking whatever they could grab, showing compassion for the other tribe, was really sweet! We'll see if it helps/hurts him down the road.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 pm

I was sorry to see the old gal go home, lol. But Sydney really didn't do anything wrong. And what is up with Taj putting Joe down. I guess she sees him as a threat.

Taj used to be in the group SWV. I loved them back in the day.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Misti wrote:
I still really like J.T. I think that them not taking whatever they could grab, showing compassion for the other tribe, was really sweet! We'll see if it helps/hurts him down the road.

I like him too Misti...seems like a well raised, good ol' country boy. Thumbsup And hey, he matched Rupert's record on that challenge! Go J.T.!

I couldn't have standed Sandy much longer....we were all cheering when she got voted off. grinsmiley

So Taj was the one who voted for Joe? We didn't see who voted for him. I thought she wanted Sydney off though. :think:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 am

Survivor on tonight...SURVIVORS, READY????

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 am

"I'll go tally the votes!"

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Ready!!! happy1

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Great episode tonight. But poor JT and Spencer.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:50 am

I like the 4-way alliance! I really like Taj. She cracks me up! Coach needs to go soon.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 am

I like Taj too! But she's going to have to get control over those outbursts---she's fooling herself if she doesn't think that will be the catalyst in getting her voted off. She's lucky they gave her another chance, and honestly I'm shocked she didn't play the idol. I can't believe they voted off Spencer for lacking in ONE challenge...when he came into the water to talk to the other guys, he needed to give reasons for voting off one of the other girls. Oh, and why is it that Sydney was all of a sudden so 'safe'? Last week her head was on the chopping block, this week she wasn't even mentioned! :think:

That had to be THE funniest Survivor challenge in history!!! They all looked like they were totally wasted!! ROTFL

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 pm

I liked Taj from day one. She has a very interesting personality. That was dumb they sent Spencer home to. But I am glad it wasn't Taj.

I also agree Teresa, Coach needs to go! And I can't stand Tyson either. He is goofy looking and is a total jerk. He said he wants to see someones dreams be taken away from them. Well he better get ready for his dream to get crushed. I hope they vote him out soon too!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
He said he wants to see someones dreams be taken away from them.

I remember that. It sounds like something Randy would have said on the last Survivor. No
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 pm

LOL, Rob!! It certainly does. I almost forgot about dear old Randy................and then there was Corinne.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 am

Teresa wrote:
LOL, Rob!! It certainly does. I almost forgot about dear old Randy................and then there was Corinne.

Um yeah....two peas in a pod right there. Whistle And looks like Tyson would have fit right into their group. mad From the previews, I seriously doubt they're going to keep him around for very long. :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Amy wrote:
That had to be THE funniest Survivor challenge in history!!! They all looked like they were totally wasted!! ROTFL

Yeah, that was good! I liked both challenges. As soon as I didn't hear Jeff say, "You have to solve the puzzle," I knew they were going to be different. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 am

Dang it! You would know. I had my VCR set & everything and when I was re-winding the tape it suddenly dawned on me that I had not CHANGED THE TIME ON THE VCR SINCE THE TIME CHANGE!!!! So I only go to see the final vote!

Can someone explain to me in a nutshell what happened? My JT is still safe, isn't he?

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Misti wrote:
Dang it! You would know. I had my VCR set & everything and when I was re-winding the tape it suddenly dawned on me that I had not CHANGED THE TIME ON THE VCR SINCE THE TIME CHANGE!!!! So I only go to see the final vote!

Can someone explain to me in a nutshell what happened? My JT is still safe, isn't he?

Go to the Survivor website, they have episode reviews, very detailed ones. I won't spoil the ending for you, lol.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Don't forget, Survivor is on tomorrow night (Wed.) instead of Thursday this week.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder!

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh, I'd forgotten about that, too! Thanks, O Sister of the March! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm

You're welcome, O Brother of the March!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Tocantins
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next