Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)

Go down 
+28
Davetucson
Shell
JW
Julia
Kamberley
Alice
Debbie
Honeybee
bethandmanly
Gin
J.v.Hunen
Lori
Krissy
alexczarn
Vanesa
Rob
Kristina
Rhonda
LIWnut
Misti
Farmer Girl
Savannah
Amy
Teresa
Carol
ChristinaAL
Kathleen Marie
Samantha
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Headac10

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 pm

littlehouselover wrote:
I missed that...maybe deep denial or just shock or he is afraid of what others will think.
I always feel bad for parents that didn't push their children through example or abuse toward their evil crime, sometimes you don't have control and you live with their sins on your shoulders.

Time will tell what this father knew.

That is true,he said his children were angels.If they were this would have not happended
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7890
Mood : Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I have read that the suspect in custody is finally able to start communicating and is being questioned... I am interested in hearing what he has to say to some of the questions he's likely being asked. Maybe he will reveal something that his parents are trying to cover up, because what they have said certainly doesn't make sense.

Has anyone else seen that Suspect #1's supposed wife has supposedly been contacted? I find her to be quite suspicious. She says that she left the home they shared after he was captured, but had no idea that he was plotting this or might be considered a suspect.. If she were living with him and his brother, how could she have not known about the bombs and other weapons they were making and storing? I think she also has a lot of important answers, but perhaps is too afraid to speak up because of what might happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Yeah,She's mostly covering for him.I'm sure she knows stuff.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

CANADA TERROR PLOT: RCMP say they've thwarted a planned bombing of a VIA Rail route in Canada. Two men have been arrested in Toronto and Montreal. Officials say they are not Canadian citizens and had received support from al-Qaida elements in Iran.

More to come: http://bit.ly/109zbFN

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62631
Mood : Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Great work by the RCMP! Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 46567
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Rob wrote:
Great work by the RCMP! Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 46567

Yeah,It is good work.They stoped it before something bad could have happned.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 am

The aunt of these two Chechen men suspected of the Boston Marathon bombings called into a radio show run by a man who works with Glenn Beck. She claims they didn't do it, saying all they are hearing is the officials said this, the officials said that. The host (I think his name is Buck Sexton) went off on her. He totally lost it. Glenn featured an excerpt from that show on his program yesterday morning.

There is obvious distrust from at least part of this family toward Americans. It's a shame.

Also, did anyone ever see the movie, "Not Without My Daughter" starring Sally Field? An American woman married a Muslim man while they lived in America. The man said he was taking them to see their family in Iran, but once there, her husband basically kidnapped her and their daughter, and forced them to live like Muslim women do. The woman, Betty Mahmoody, eventually escaped into Turkey with help from a sympathetic shopkeeper. When I saw Tamerlan's wife on the TV, that's exactly what I thought of.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 am

I think I remember that movie Cheryl. It is so sad we feel now that we have to watch everyone around us.

I am SO glad Cori is back home now. Although, we can only pray we stay safe wherever we are.

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 am

bethandmanly wrote:
The aunt of these two Chechen men suspected of the Boston Marathon bombings called into a radio show run by a man who works with Glenn Beck. She claims they didn't do it, saying all they are hearing is the officials said this, the officials said that. The host (I think his name is Buck Sexton) went off on her. He totally lost it. Glenn featured an excerpt from that show on his program yesterday morning.

There is obvious distrust from at least part of this family toward Americans. It's a shame.

Also, did anyone ever see the movie, "Not Without My Daughter" starring Sally Field? An American woman married a Muslim man while they lived in America. The man said he was taking them to see their family in Iran, but once there, her husband basically kidnapped her and their daughter, and forced them to live like Muslim women do. The woman, Betty Mahmoody, eventually escaped into Turkey with help from a sympathetic shopkeeper. When I saw Tamerlan's wife on the TV, that's exactly what I thought of.

Something sure is fishy about that women....

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm

bethandmanly wrote:

I still find the suspect's wife suspicious... I'm interested to see if the younger brother says anything about her when he's being interrogated. but I do agree with you, the woman was definitley brainwashed when she met Tamerlan. but I also think that shows Tamerlan was the mastermind behind the bombings, because if he had the power to manipulate his wife, he certainly could have done the same to his younger brother, who is said to have really trusted and looked up to him
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3579

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 pm

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 am

ARGUMENT ABOUT BIG DIPPER LEADS TO STABBING

LONDONDERRY — A 22-year-old Londonderry woman was arraigned Thursday on a second-degree assault charge, after she allegedly stabbed her father in the chest Christmas Eve during an argument over the location of the Big Dipper.

Londonderry Det. Chris Olson said officers were called to 92 Old Nashua Road at 11:57 p.m. Tuesday night to a 911 call reporting someone had been stabbed in the chest. Upon arrival, they were greeted by the victim's wife, who said her husband had been stabbed and was in the basement.

After speaking with the victim's wife, officers believed the man was stabbed by his daughter Nadja, 22, who was upstairs in the home. Police located Nadja in a room on the second floor of the home, and arrested her without incident on a charge of second-degree assault.

Robert Svenson was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry, where he was treated for his stab wound.

"It was the result of an argument they had," said Olson. "The two were out looking at the stars on a clear night, and began arguing over where the 'Big Dipper' and other constellations are in the sky. It escalated from there. I don't know what you would call the particular type of knife that was used, but it was larger than the typical kitchen knife."

Nadja Svenson was arraigned Thursday on a second-degree assault charge in 10th Circuit Court in Derry, where she was ordered held on $5,000 cash bail. She is due back in the 10th Circuit Court Jan. 2 at 8:15 a.m.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 am

You know the sad thing about stuff like this. It doesn't surprise anymore......that's pretty sad.....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Cartoonists respond   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 am

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 DDQQhX7

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 9A0AGI3

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 BALvgLq

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Jvh4DBu
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:50 am

I don't even know what to say. I feel sad about what happened in Paris, Blue

Back to top Go down
Vanherva
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:16 pm

I am very choking...

"Charb" the cartonnist of Charlie hebdo had say :

-"Je préfère mourir debout, que vivre à genou."
- "It's better to die standing up than to spend your life on."

When i was young, I have seeing Jean CABUT in the children's TV Show with a very good speakrine "Dorothée". Jean Cabut is die yesterday in the attack with others journalists.

I'ts my birthday today but it is very sad.

France is chocking and terrorists running again actually.

Today, other gunning man, in the south of Paris have to die a police woman.

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Charli10

Cabu with Dorothée when he drawing her noise :) !! The singer is françois Corbier :D !!

Back to top Go down
http://petitefeuille.e-monsite.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 AFrench_zps9a3711a3
Back to top Go down
Vanherva
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 am

It is the war here ! I have afraid Blue
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:33 am

I am so sad to hear of what is happening in France Blue I truly hope the situations going on today end without the loss of any more innocent lives!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:33 am

How awful. I hope they catch them soon.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Such a sad thing to happen Blue

Back to top Go down
Vanherva
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 am

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Charli11
Back to top Go down
Vanherva
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 am

A strange countdown... They are not Anonymous group. Tomorrow it is the big walk for the liberty !! Terrorist want to terrorise Occident.

http://www.opcharliehebdo.com/
Back to top Go down
Vanherva
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Une very big walk !!

Everybody in the french town !

In Rennes, my town, 120 000 people for the liberty !!
Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Rennes10

Paris, 1,5 million people !!

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 2015-01-11T151037Z_363055759_LR2EB1B165E61_RTRMADP_3_FRANCE-SHOOTING_0

2 milliard in France !
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/portfolio/2015/01/11/la-marche-republicaine-a-paris-en-images_4553669_3224.html
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 pm

That's very inspiring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)   Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harriet's Happenings (THE NEWS)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next