Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are your Plans?

Go down 
+2
Amy
JW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What Are your Plans? Happy011

What Are your Plans? Empty
PostSubject: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:27 pm

What are your Plans for tomorrow? i like to know what my Prairie Pals are up to on Sundays grinsmiley
Well I am gonna go to Church in the Morning and then after Lunch we are gonna go to See my Brother

What Are your Plans? Jacobk10What Are your Plans? Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 am

We are gonna have a cookout this afternoon.What Are your Plans? Grillingsmiley I'm so happy Spring is almost here. What Are your Plans? Springsmile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What Are your Plans? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 am

Well I was going to go to church this morning but I woke up with a terrible sinus headache...I know it's because of the drastic weather change. We were in the 20's just a couple of days ago and now we're in the 50's! This happens to me every spring---my head can't take it!! :sad5:

Hope you have fun today, Jacob and Susie! Thumbsup It's a beautiful day here in my area....I'm hoping I can kick my headache and get out there to do some yard work later.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : What Are your Plans? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

Well, I normally go to church and then relax on Sunday afternoons, but I started feeling lousy yesterday, and now, I feel like I was hit by a truck. Must be what my kids have had this week, and because they love me SO VERY MUCH, they wanted to share...... Sick2

What Are your Plans? Rhonda10What Are your Plans? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:58 am

Do homework, housework, and take Kelsey to see a movie.

What Are your Plans? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : What Are your Plans? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm

We have overnight company and were short of pillows so I have up my regular one and used a neck pillow. It was ok but not quite comfortable, oh well.
We got up early, had breakfast and went off to church. We got coffee and pizza on the way home and then had lunch and played games. My parents had to take some of the company home and left 2 of my nephews here for the week. They are on school break so we will keep them busy. They are 15 and 12, lots of fun.
Tonight we will play with the Wii and watch tv and relax.
It's been a great Lord's Day.

What Are your Plans? MarilynKeeper What Are your Plans? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What Are your Plans? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Well Sorry Rhonda and Amy that you don't feel so good Well i had a Great Day the Weather was very Good the snow was melting it was Plus 5 and my brother was able to Come home for one Day so tomorrow he will be home then on tuesday he will go back

What Are your Plans? Jacobk10What Are your Plans? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What Are your Plans? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : What Are your Plans? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 pm

That's good to hear, Jacob. I was just wondering about your brother earlier this morning while I was praying for him. Those home visits have to be so encouraging and cheering to him. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What Are your Plans? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Thanks Jacob! Wave I'm doing better now....I think I'm adjusting to the new weather. And woo hoo---72 degrees today!! :woohooo:

I'm glad you had such a nice weekend! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are your Plans?   What Are your Plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are your Plans?
Page 1 of 1