Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Love-s10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am

Just heard on the 'news' yesterday that Survivor has been renewed for two more seasons! yesss Twenty two seasons, OH MY!! Applause

On a sad note, here is what I just found on Wiki:

On January 19, 2010, Jennifer Lyon of Survivor: Palau passed away at the age of 37 after a five year battle with breast cancer, becoming the first former Survivor contestant to die.

37 years old. No

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Lyon

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 am

I heard about this. Very sad. I don't think I remember her. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 988160

I guess I always figured that Rudy from Survivor 1 would be the first. He's 82 now!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 R1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 am

I don't remember her either....must be she was voted off early.

Rudy is 82 now?! OhMy Wow!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 am

Amy wrote:
Just heard on the 'news' yesterday that Survivor has been renewed for two more seasons! yesss Twenty two seasons, OH MY!! Applause

That's amazing. I remember Jeff saying he was surprised when the show was renewed for its second season. He said he figured that it was just a novelty to see people stranded on an island, and after the viewers saw it once, they'd have no interest in seeing it again. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 440956
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 am

How long has Amazing Race been on? I don't watch it, but I think as far as 'surviving' reality shows go, it ranks up there with Survivor....

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 am

I just checked Wiki. The 16th season of The Amazing Race starts Feb. 14th.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 pm

That's still a very long time! I'm trying to think what other reality shows 'hit' about the same time as Survivor? I'm drawing a blank...

Or was it actually the first? scratchead

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Besides the MTV reality show, "Real World," I think that "Survivor" was the first reality show on regular TV. I don't remember anything else. The Amazing Race is probably my favorite reality show. Also, I love The Biggest Loser. Of course, Jeff Probst is my favorite reality show host. Nothing beats the "Probster." LOL!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Teresa wrote:
Of course, Jeff Probst is my favorite reality show host. Nothing beats the "Probster." LOL!

Agreed! yes

Oh, I forgot about Real World---that has been on a long time!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Amy wrote:
I don't remember her either....must be she was voted off early.

Rudy is 82 now?! OhMy Wow!

I heard about Jens death on facebook. She was on my friend list. I had been following updates on her through another Survivor on my list, Coby Archa. They were both on Season 10 Palau. Jenn place 4th. She was such a beautiful women inside and out! I am very heartbroken about this and hoped she would have gotten better. I just hope Ethan does not suffer the same fate. :(

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 am

Is everyone ready?????????

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 am

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Indig%E9ne Bring it on!!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 pm

What? No bra twirl, Amy??????

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 pm

In case anyone's taping the show tonight, just a reminder that it's two hours.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Ugh, I still hate Russel. PLEASE get rid of him at first opportunity!!!!!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm

OK....just finished watching it. Great start!!!!! Good preview for next week! Thumbsup

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

Teresa wrote:
What? No bra twirl, Amy??????

I'd hate to disappoint!

happy1 happy1 happy1

I'm with you Misti----that was an awesome start! Seriously, I think this is going to be the best season yet!

Isn't it nice just to sit back and not 'work' at it? There's none of that 'getting to know people' effort that goes into most seasons and I like that.

I'm hoping you all can settle something for me though. My family thinks that Cirie is the one that had the famous football husband. That wasn't Cirie, was it? Wasn't that another black woman that was on? I really didn't think that was Cirie, but maybe I'm just finally losing it. Too many Survivors I guess! Yikes

I'll chat about it more tomorrow! Great show!! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

No, Cirie wasn't the one married to Eddie George.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 am

The one who is married to Eddie George was Taj. (Not sure of the spelling.)

Great episode last night! I couldn't believe that Sandra unhooked Sugar's bathing suit top. Did she think that would stop her from running back with the bag? LOL! Coach isn't annoying me like he used to. I actually kind of like him. The previews freaked me out a little. It looks like Rob may have fainted. That's scary. I hope he stays in the game. It's always a bummer when people have to leave for medical reasons.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 am

Taj!! THANK YOU!! I just knew it wasn't Cirie!!! I'm can't wait to tell my know-it-all fam. Wink

Oh, Teresa, my mom is totally freaked out about Rob and thinks he's dead. Whistle She couldn't believe they were going to leave us hanging like that. LOL! I asked her, "Mom, do you really think we wouldn't have heard in the news that someone DIED on Survivor?" HeeHee She's such a mom.

And hmm...is it just me, or do Coach and Jerri kind of make a cute couple? Love In a weird villainess kind of way anyway. batEyes Nope, I wasn't nearly as annoyed by him either...but it IS only the first episode. Wink And wow, he got BUFF for this! I was just a wee bit upset when he beat my Colby down. Noo

I was impressed when Coach sincerely complimented Rob and his fire-making skills. At least he's not so full of himself that he can't admit when someone is better than him in certain regards. Now Russell on the other hand.... Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am

Amy wrote:
Taj!! THANK YOU!! I just knew it wasn't Cirie!!! I'm can't wait to tell my know-it-all fam. Wink

Oh, Teresa, my mom is totally freaked out about Rob and thinks he's dead. Whistle She couldn't believe they were going to leave us hanging like that. LOL! I asked her, "Mom, do you really think we wouldn't have heard in the news that someone DIED on Survivor?" HeeHee She's such a mom.

And hmm...is it just me, or do Coach and Jerri kind of make a cute couple? Love In a weird villainess kind of way anyway. batEyes Nope, I wasn't nearly as annoyed by him either...but it IS only the first episode. Wink And wow, he got BUFF for this! I was just a wee bit upset when he beat my Colby down. Noo

I was impressed when Coach sincerely complimented Rob and his fire-making skills. At least he's not so full of himself that he can't admit when someone is better than him in certain regards. Now Russell on the other hand.... Whistle
Yeah, episode #1 and already romance is brewing! HeeHee I also thought that was dirty playing during the first challenge. Along with unhooking the bra, the other girl dislocating Steph's shoulder? Couldn't she have at least apologized? And then how physical (was it Russ?) was getting & Jeff had to keep calling him down? There is competition but that is going over the line. I applaud Steph & her tolerance with getting her shoulder popped back in place without even hardly flinching. I agree with their choice of who they sent home. And it was hilarious how Sugar was annoying Colby! She was following him everywhere! And it was funny with J. T. killing that chicken. You go, country boy! I have to admit the two hottest guys out there are J. T. & Colby! Time has nothing on them! Love

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

My husband was laughing after they showed them popping Steph's shoulder back into place because he said they totally enhanced the sound to make it much louder than it actually would have been.

Yeah, they need to have people tone down on the physical challenges. Russell could have broken Tom's leg. I was thinking last night, as well, that Coach and Jerri make a cute couple. My husband thinks they look alike. LOL! I think that Rob will be fine, or at least I hope. If it were me, I'd have fainted within the first 12 hours of being out there. The lack of food and water would do a number on my system.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

That really was a great first show!

Amy wrote:
Isn't it nice just to sit back and not 'work' at it? There's none of that 'getting to know people' effort that goes into most seasons and I like that.

Ain't it the truth?! I always have such a hard time trying to keep the players straight.

I also like that the tribes are simply called "Heroes" and "Villains." Maybe I'm just not multicultural enough, but it adds to my misery when I have to figure out who's on the Huangafonga tribe and who's on the Bulangawanga. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 954985
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am

Teresa wrote:
I couldn't believe that Sandra unhooked Sugar's bathing suit top. Did she think that would stop her from running back with the bag? LOL!

Sugar really showed me a lot with that performance. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 68167 And how did her teammates thank her?? Those boobs! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

(I feel safe saying that, because a certain pan-wielding someone rarely visits the Survivor thread. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 205803 )

Last edited by Rob on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am

LOL, Rob! I'm always trying to figure out how the tribe names are pronounced, because I would keep forgetting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next