Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Happy010

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

Before the merge, JT wrote a letter to Russell, and included a hidden immunity idol that he gave to Russell after the reward challenge. It was down to Russell being the only guy left on the Villains tribe, and JT thought for sure that it was an all-girls alliance. He wanted Russell to be able to save himself if he didn't win immunity, and come to the merge and align with the Heroes. What JT didn't realize, was that Russell was holding all the cards, not the ladies. He told Russell that he should vote off Parvati at the next Tribal, after he uses immunity on himself. At the merge, JT was a little surprised to see that Parvati was still there. LOL!

Here is a clip from the CBS morning show this morning with the final 3.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/17/earlyshow/series/survivor/main6491355.shtml

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:57 am

Thanks, Teresa!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Teresa wrote:
Parvati should have won, but I never had much of a problem with Sandra. It was nice that her husband could be there for the reunion show before he returns to Afghanistan. That has to be difficult for her. It was cute to see Rob and Amber's little girl.

What is it about Sandra that annoys you? There's a little about everyone that gets annoying, but I was just curious why Sandra rubs everyone the wrong way?
I think that each of the final three, I didn't care for. But IMO, Sandra was the lesser of the three evils. I think what stands out for me is how she stood up to Russ & told him exactly how it was, how she tried to warn the Heroes and how she played the game. I thought it was hilarious that she burned Russ's hat! Served him right after he burned fellow competitor's clothing & hid their items. My guys thought that Russ was going to win and I told them no. He might have played the best but I knew he would not get any votes, same as the last time he played! Could you tell how mad he was?

ETA: I totally agree! It should definitely be the final two and not the final three. Whomever decided to go to that format should seriously consider going back to the final two!

Oh, did you hear Russ say on the 'Early Show' (not sure if he was joking or not) that his next move is 'American Idol?!' Maybe him & Parv should participate in 'The Amazing Race!'

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Teresa wrote:
In my opinion, Parvati did not hide behind Russell. She had her own agenda, and had a few good plays of her own that didn't involve Russell. I liked her quite a bit this season. My husband thought she should have won as well. Yes, she aligned herself with Russell, but she didn't depend on him for every move she made.

That's how I felt about her too. I think Jerri did ride Russell's coattails throughout though---not sure I would have wanted to see her win. I would agree with Misti that Sandra at least played the game more than Jerri did. (although Jerri did win a couple of challenges. HeeHee ). Speaking of which, Jerri came SO close to winning immunity in the final challenge! That was awesome! I wonder how that would have changed the game? If at all? Any speculations? Would Sandra still have been the winner?

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
Like I said earlier on this thread, she very easily spoke of hating people, (like this is just no big deal, to hate someone), and countless times has said, "I don't care". I don't care what they think, I don't care about this, or that.

This is what I remember, too. She just seemed very mean-spirited.

LOL Rob---glad it's not just me! HeeHee

Teresa wrote:
Before the merge, JT wrote a letter to Russell, and included a hidden immunity idol that he gave to Russell after the reward challenge. It was down to Russell being the only guy left on the Villains tribe, and JT thought for sure that it was an all-girls alliance. He wanted Russell to be able to save himself if he didn't win immunity, and come to the merge and align with the Heroes. What JT didn't realize, was that Russell was holding all the cards, not the ladies. He told Russell that he should vote off Parvati at the next Tribal, after he uses immunity on himself. At the merge, JT was a little surprised to see that Parvati was still there. LOL!

I thought they picked some good 'nominees' for 'dumb moves'. HeeHee We were thinking it should have been James though----he'll go down in history for keeping two idols! Laughing

Misti wrote:
I thought it was hilarious that she burned Russ's hat! Served him right after he burned fellow competitor's clothing & hid their items.

Oh my gosh, how did I forget that he did that?! thud Ugh---just goes to show, they're cut out of the same mold. Whistle (But I'll agree Misti---he doesn't have much to say about it since he did it too! Yikes ).
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he went on American Idol and won? Huh? I just think, though, at the first word of criticism, he would strangle the nearest judge! HeeHee

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Misti wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if he went on American Idol and won? Huh? I just think, though, at the first word of criticism, he would strangle the nearest judge! HeeHee

Yeah, not quite seeing that happenin'. HeeHee
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I was very disappointed in this season. And final three is not fair. It should be the last 2 people left in the game. Whoever came up with this should be fired, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I was very disappointed in this season. And final three is not fair. It should be the last 2 people left in the game. Whoever came up with this should be fired, lol.

LOL, I agree Beckie! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 773783 Or at least reprimanded severely! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 185146 Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 771460
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11