Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Goodsi10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 811339

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to get my post count off of 9699 before Savannah gets here. She hates those odd numbers. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 771460
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm

So, do you always make your posts in 2's?

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 am

Teresa wrote:
I'm still surprised that JT was totally drawn in like that. He was under some sort of trance. LOL!

Well, I just don't know what happened to J.T.?!?! scratchead He played so well in his season and I definitely didn't take him for an idiot back then! Not sure why he was such an airhead this time around. Yikes

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
gullable

Teresa wrote:
Parvarti

A rare doubleheader for the March Queen!Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Ec6c84422835

Holy cow, that IS rare! thud

Misti wrote:
After the vote, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I did not see it coming. I knew that J.T. was a lost cause when he thought that Russ would not do him wrong. I wanted to reach through the screen and throttle him.

No, I didn't see it coming either Misti. I'm feeling like I've really underestimated Parvati's skill in this game. That was brilliant, in my opinion---gotta hand it to her! I truly enjoyed watching Russell getting blind-sided by her too....he thinks he is totally in control of this game, that no one will 'cross' him, and obviously he's the fool here. I'm looking forward to the big Russell/Parv showdown next week! HeeHee

As far as J.T. goes, he definitely deserved what he got. He literally sealed his fate with that letter!! BatHit
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 am

I have been flipping between Survivor and Flashforward. I saw Sandra talking to Rupert, but I was confused when Parvati gave the idol to Sandra. Why did she do that? I obviously missed something.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am

Parvati knew that the heroes would either vote for Sandra or Jerri, since they assumed Parvati would be using the immunity idol on herself. She wanted to ensure their safety, so that a villain wouldn't be voted out.

I had a feeling that JT was going to get the boot by the villains.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 am

Teresa wrote:
Parvati knew that the heroes would either vote for Sandra or Jerri, since they assumed Parvati would be using the immunity idol on herself. She wanted to ensure their safety, so that a villain wouldn't be voted out.I had a feeling that JT was going to get the boot by the villains.

Yeah and I think she knew the vote was going to be a three-way; Sandra, Jerri & J. T. It was in her best interest to 'save' two of her tribe mates & get a hero voted out so the villains would have the odds in their favor in the future episodes. As much as I hated seeing Parv gloat during the episode, I laughed at Russ's reaction to it all. I'm not sure if this will change his dynamics with Parv or not but I'm hoping that now people caught Russ in a lie he will be on the chopping block. I can only hope!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Lori wrote:
I have been flipping between Survivor and Flashforward.

Oh....so that's why I always miss Flashforward!! I didn't realize that it airs against Survivor. I rented the first half of the season from the library---what a great show. Thumbsup

Misti---I'm with you girlfriend!! I can't wait to see Russell voted out!!! The idea of watching him gloat at the end of the game (even if he doesn't win!), makes me sick! Noo
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks for the update.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Survivors ready? Tonight's show, after last week's tribal council blindside, should be interesting. I'm hoping Russ is the next to go! I couldn't be so lucky!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm

I'm recording it right now! Should definitely be a good one! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:22 am

I thought Sandra was going to flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was she saving face or what?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:04 am

I know, we were shocked to see that! I think Candice made her panic. That may very well have been to Sandra's benefit, that she didn't flip now. Let Candice take the fall now. She's an idiot. WHY do people get so sucked into Russell SO easily?!?! scratchead
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:47 pm

I bet when they all watch this back at home, they're going to be thinking, "What IDIOTS we were!!"

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm

I am not liking the way this season is going. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:51 am

Dang it! I thought Russ was gone. I guess he was nervous enough to play the hidden idol but my goodness, when are they going to wise up? Please do not let Russ be in the final three or worst yet, win the game! Ranting He's full enough of himself the way it is now!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Survivors ready?! Applause
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:33 pm

I wanted to jump through the TV screen and give Russell the Fifing of his life when he spelled Danielle's name as "Danellie." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 954985
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:21 pm

ROTFL

Hmm, Russell, Colby and Rupert---final 3?!?! Well, my vote would definitely be for Rups!! Russell is going to drive me CrAzY!!!! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Rupert and Colby better not fall for Russell's ploy to "flip." Get him out while they STILL have a chance. They've been given multiple opportunities. I honestly don't care who wins at this point. In my opinion, Russell and Parvati have played the game the best. I know, I know........Russell is a snake, but you have to give him credit. He knows how to outplay, outwit and outlast. It's not a game about making friends. Lying, manipulating and deceiving is the name of the game. Russell isn't bugging me as much, now that he's not the lone "head honcho."

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:34 am

Oh how sweet it was to see the smile wiped off Parv's face! grinsmiley As much as I dislike Russ and want to slap both him & Parv, he is playing the game so well. How he gets people to flip so fast is beyond me! But I definitely did hear him say himself, Colby & Rupert in the final 3 but even he has to know that won't work! Should be interesting!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:36 am

Rob wrote:
I wanted to jump through the TV screen and give Russell the Fifing of his life when he spelled Danielle's name as "Danellie." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 954985

LOL, Rob! I could see smack dab in the middle of tribal council Rob come strolling out & slap a rubber stamp ink print right in the middle of Russ's head,
'You've been Fifed!' laugh3

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:05 am

Teresa wrote:
Rupert and Colby better not fall for Russell's ploy to "flip." Get him out while they STILL have a chance. They've been given multiple opportunities. I honestly don't care who wins at this point. In my opinion, Russell and Parvati have played the game the best. I know, I know........Russell is a snake, but you have to give him credit. He knows how to outplay, outwit and outlast. It's not a game about making friends. Lying, manipulating and deceiving is the name of the game. Russell isn't bugging me as much, now that he's not the lone "head honcho."

In any other case I completely agree with you Teresa, 100%, but after the last Survivor reunion, I just cannot tolerate sitting and watching this guy actually win this game. I totally agree regarding deception and what the game is really about (although I think swearing on your kids and lying about your grandma dying are just going way too far Whistle )....but some people in the past who have manipulated are deep down good people. I've seen enough of Russell to know, he is not. I just can't root for him, no matter how well he might be 'playing'.

Misti wrote:
Oh how sweet it was to see the smile wiped off Parv's face! grinsmiley As much as I dislike Russ and want to slap both him & Parv, he is playing the game so well. How he gets people to flip so fast is beyond me! But I definitely did hear him say himself, Colby & Rupert in the final 3 but even he has to know that won't work! Should be interesting!

I don't understand the control Russell has over people either. It baffles me. But if he wins, it's because he may be playing with the dumbest group of Survivors in the history of the game. Whistle As Teresa said, get him out while they can! It's ridiculous. In fact, THIS should have been the episode that he was blindsided! But his name never even came up. scratchead

Misti wrote:
Rob wrote:

LOL, Rob! I could see smack dab in the middle of tribal council Rob come strolling out & slap a rubber stamp ink print right in the middle of Russ's head,
'You've been Fifed!' laugh3

Wow, now that would be classic, wouldn't it?! HeeHee
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

I was so glad to see those 2 girls get voted out. WOW, I cannot believe Rupert dodged the bullet twice! At this point I have no idea who is going to win.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:00 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
At this point I have no idea who is going to win.

I hear ya Beckie....it's tough to say! One person I'd be shocked to see win is Colby---he has really disappointed me throughout this game. I just don't know what the heck happened to him! scratchead Aside from Russell, a person I really hope doesn't win is Sandra. Yikes She just totally rubs me the wrong way---I never liked her when she played before either.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Plus she already won.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next