Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ellen Quits Idol

Go down 
+6
HarrisonCrosby4387
Julia
Amy
Gin
JW
Rob
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Love-s10

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

You've got that right Rob....why can't they see that?! Jon Bon Jovi 'gets it'....he is aging gracefully, and still has kept his rocker hair but has modified it. Although, I'm really not sure any kind of haircut is going to help Mr. Tyler. Whistle Oh, I'm being SO mean! Just call me Simon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm

TMZ reports that Jennifer Lopez is in the final stages of negotiations to become a judge on Idol.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Now I'm ok with that. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:18 pm

I thought that American Idol didn't want to use Jennifer Lopez anymore. There was talk that she had too many "demands". That was their reason for not hiring her. If that talk was true, and this is now true, I wonder what made them change their minds?

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Good point. And yes, you would think she'd be too busy to do this! (Not only career wise, but she has twins!! OhMy )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm

It's official. Kara has left Idol:

"I felt like I won the lottery when I joined `American Idol' two years ago, but I feel like now is the best time to leave `Idol,'" DioGuardi said in a statement Friday, calling her experience as a judge on the show "amazing."
Her statement, issued by Fox, didn't elaborate on her reasons for leaving. Her contract reportedly had a one-year option remaining that the network could have exercised.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 am

Well, it's too bad....I know she can be annoying, but at least she knew her stuff (for the most part). She had kind of grown on me. My parents have agreed to watch for a little while with me this season, but none of us are feeling terribly optimistic. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 pm

I will probably be there this season as soon as all the auditions are over. I hate that part.

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Amy wrote:
My parents have agreed to watch for a little while with me this season, but none of us are feeling terribly optimistic. Whistle

I feel bad for your dad that Kara's leaving. Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Kopfschuettel Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 129986
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Yeah...me too. HeeHee
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm

OK. So who are the judges then? Randy, Jennifer Lopez and who? I haven't heard anything about a 3rd person yet. Or did I miss the news?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

I think Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is going to be the third judge.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around that one. Yikes
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm

I was wondering if it really was going to be Steven Tyler. I know they talked about him so long ago and then I never heard another word about it. If that is true, I am really curious to see how the combination of those 3 will be together. Honestly, to me, it seems like an odd combo, but maybe it will work out.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 100921-ent-idolcast-hmed.grid-6x2

And the winners are....drumroll please...

* Randy Jackson (the only original judge left)
* Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler
* The ever-talented J-Lo

I wonder how this will work out.

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Idolsmileyf

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Carol wrote:
IT'S OFFICIAL!

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 100921-ent-idolcast-hmed.grid-6x2

And the winners are....drumroll please...

* Randy Jackson (the only original judge left)
* Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler
* The ever-talented J-Lo

I wonder how this will work out.

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Idolsmileyf
Ah! You got to it before I did. Smile I think it might be OK, but I still have doubts, too. Of course, we will all have to see how it goes. I don't know why it took them this long to announce it, anyway. These were the 2 that they said so long ago. Why not just admit it then? They knew it was going to be those two.

By the way, I had to take a second look at that picture. That didn't even look like Jennifer Lopez to me at first. Am I the only one that thinks she looks different in that picture?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 pm

She looks a little like Faith Hill.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

I totally agree Miss Oleson---I didn't even recognize her! And yeah, I see a little Faith Hill too Rob....strange!

This should be interesting....not sure that I'll be able to deal with looking at Steven Tyler---sorry, I know that's shallow, but gee whiz. Yikes And really, I've never been a fan and that has nothing to do with his looks. But, I'll give this a shot, nonetheless....I've been a die-hard fan up until now, but SO much of that has to do with Simon. Blue
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Someone once pointed out that when Steven Tyler is rocking out onstage, all draped in colorful scarves, he looks like someone's aunt who had too many martinis at a bridge party. Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:13 pm

And yet he makes MILLIONS!

Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Rob wrote:
Someone once pointed out that when Steven Tyler is rocking out onstage, all draped in colorful scarves, he looks like someone's aunt who had too many martinis at a bridge party. Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 135245

Laughing Good analogy!! greenS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Quits Idol   Ellen Quits Idol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellen Quits Idol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2