Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Megan

Go down 
+17
alexczarn
ChristinaAL
I Love Dean
emilyanneoftheprairie
Alice
JW
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
pamh36
Amy
Lori
Vanesa
Savannah
Carol
bethandmanly
Teresa
Rhonda
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers for Megan Purple2

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:51 am

I am asking for the prayers on behalf of a dear sweet young lady named Megan. I have been 'dating' her father for over a year now, and have grown to love this young woman. She has been battling brain/spinal cancer for 18 months or so, was doing REAL well.....then had an MRI a couple of days ago that revealed her brain cancer coming back. PLEASE, I beg of you to pray for Megan and her family. Her father would just DIE if something were to happen to her. Although it is God's will and not mine, I tend to get a little selfish when it comes to someone I dearly love.....

Thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted, best I can.
Blue

Prayers for Megan Rhonda10Prayers for Megan Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Prayers for Megan Happy010

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Oh, Rhonda, I'm so sorry to hear that Megan's cancer is coming back. Megan and her family will be in my prayers. I know how close you are to all of them. I'm glad that you are able to be there for Terry during this difficult time. Will her doctors be able to treat it, so that she goes into remission again?

Prayers for Megan TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Megan Bokmal10

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, Rhonda. I'll definitely keep Megan and her family in my prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Will definitely pray... Smiley Hug

Prayers for Megan Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Megan Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that, Rhonda. I'll be praying, too.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 am

I'll be praying...As I've said in another post, cancer is the most awful disease it could be. When one supposes it's gone, it comes again! banghead banghead I'm so furious! My auntie died in this way, when we all believed she was free of cancer. I just hate this, for cancer strucks when family and friends thinks the battle is over. Ranting Ranting mad

My question is: WHAT causes cancer to appear? and, WHAT causes it t come again when it was gone. This is not fair!
Blue
I'll pray for Megan. This is for sure.

Vanesa.

Prayers for Megan Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 am

I'll pray for her.

Prayers for Megan Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Megan Love-s10

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 am

Rhonda, I am SO sorry to hear this. No Megan will be in my prayers....I hope that they will be able to treat this successfully.

Vanesa, I am sorry about your aunt.Prayers for Megan Amour63 We lost my mother in law at the young age of 56 to ovarian cancer. It is such a ruthless disease.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks everyone.....Megan is flying in this weekend to be with her family and wish her youngest sister well as she goes off to college.......I will most likely be in Arkansas and miss seeing her, but I will make sure she knows that she is being prayed for.......

And Vanessa......after going through cancer twice myself.....I have learned that EVERYONE has cancer cells inside of them, it just depends on whether they decide to grow or stay dormant......and after you think it is gone and it comes back....well.....they say that is from stress and other things going on in your life.......I have been warned and cautioned to stay away from any and all stress related things that might occur or pop up in my life.....that being said......Can anyone really stay away from stress????
Yikes

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I will absolutely keep Megan in my prayers. I am very sorry to hear her cancer came back.

Prayers for Megan PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 am

Rhonda wrote:
Thanks everyone.....Megan is flying in this weekend to be with her family and wish her youngest sister well as she goes off to college.......I will most likely be in Arkansas and miss seeing her, but I will make sure she knows that she is being prayed for.......

And Vanessa......after going through cancer twice myself.....I have learned that EVERYONE has cancer cells inside of them, it just depends on whether they decide to grow or stay dormant......and after you think it is gone and it comes back....well.....they say that is from stress and other things going on in your life.......I have been warned and cautioned to stay away from any and all stress related things that might occur or pop up in my life.....that being said......Can anyone really stay away from stress????
Yikes

Yes, Rhonda, I know what you mean, and I've read almost the same than you about cancer cells. And I share your opinion. Of course, one must try to avoid stress, but nowadays it seems not to be 100% possible. No

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Megan has started her new chemo treatment and we are all hoping and praying that this will do what is needed. She is SO full of life and it just isn't time for her to go....but it is God's will, and that is what we have to accept.....which is hard.....Please continue to pray for her and her family, I know this is extremely hard on her dad...... Blue

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Megan will continue to be in my prayers, Rhonda.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

We'll keep praying for her, Rhonda. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Megan is already in my prayers. In fact, I never keep praying for her. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 am

Megan continues to be in my prayers.

Prayers for Megan PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Wow, new bump in the road huh? Sorry to hear that, but hopefully things will be better soon. I know Terry is taking this hard. He is lucky to have you. This just might be why you are in his life. I'll keep you all in prayer.

Prayers for Megan Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayers for Megan Happy011

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 pm

I am really sorry to hear about this. Will be praying for her for sure.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 am

Poor Megan. No I can't imagine what the family is going through. I am praying hard for her Rhonda.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks everyone.....I got to talk to Megan Saturday night....she had called her dad and he let me talk to her......While she was in Missouri, I had bought some Noni Juice for her and she was only able to use 1/3 of the bottle.....For those who do not know, Noni is an ugly, nasty tasting polynesian fruit that has been found to help with all kinds of sicknesses and illnesses. I used it when I was sick with my cancer and I am a firm beleiver in it. Anyway, Megan said she got her some Noni when she got back to Colorado and she is taking it at least three times a day, mixed in juice.....lol I'm telling you, when you drink it straight up, there is a GAG factor involved there......But Megan seems to be doing well and adjusting to her new meds.....thanks again for the prayers, Megan appreciates them as well..... Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Sound nasty, but if it works. I'm all for it too. I'll keep up the prayers on my end.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 am

I didn't know about noni juice, but now that I know, I think that I will store some bottles of it in my house...even if it is not so nice.

I'll keep praying for Megan. Yesterday, at church, I've prayed really hard for yer. I know what cancer it and since I hate it, I'm really mad when I know about someone being sick with it.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Megan had a follow-up MRI on Tuesday and so far, there is no apparent growth going on. She doesn't have the official results, but good to know that there is no growth....however, we want to hear that it is shrinking....so keep praying for Megan, I know Terry and his family would appreciate it so very much..... Love

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Rhonda, that sounds very promising. I will continue to keep Megan in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 pm

I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. I'll add them to the church's list too. Sometimes there are so many requests there, we kind of forget about people when we don't receive updates.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Megan   Prayers for Megan Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Megan
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next