Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dirty Dancing Remake

Go down 
+4
Amy
Krissy
Rob
Debbie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Xmassm4

Dirty Dancing Remake Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 pm

No one puts Baby in a corner ... but having another actress play her iconic role is A-O.K.

Jennifer Grey, who starred as Baby in the 1987 hit film, assured fans that she was fine with the upcoming remake of the film.

She told the Wall Street Journal through her publicist: "I'm so excited about this news and I think there's nobody better than my beloved Kenny Ortega who is as responsible as anyone for the success of the first one. I can't wait to see what he's going to do with it."

Dirty Dancing Remake Jennifer-gray-300

I think it will be interesting to see a remake, but nothing will ever out do the original in my opinion.

Last edited by Debbie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm

"Her post is clean, Andy, but you should see the header!" Dirty Dancing Remake 811339

Dirty Dancing Remake 090105-5top-barney.small
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm

OhMy It is fixed now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Dirty Dancing Remake 771460

Dirty Dancing Remake 2003468428
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

You had a dirty title?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

No, I just meant "clean" in the sense that it had no mistakes in it. The header had a "K" that didn't belong there. Dirty Dancing Remake 811339
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 pm

ahhh Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh, I hadn't heard about a remake! Haven't they already done one before? Huh?

I love the first one too Debbie...it never gets old! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 am

Hollywood needs to stop remaking so many old movies or old shown into movies. It's time to get more creative. You cannot make a new version better than the original. I saw the old and new versions of Ice Castles. The new one cannot compare.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Kind of like how the baby boomers decided that every TV show from their childhood needed to be made into a movie: The Brady Bunch, The Addams Family, Dukes of Hazzard, The Flintstones, Land of the Lost, The Wild Wild West... Dirty Dancing Remake 279394
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Exactly!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I saw the old and new versions of Ice Castles.
They remade Ice Castles? I didn't know that! I watched "Entertainment Tonight" last night and they showed a list of old movies that will be remade. One of them was "Mad Max," I believe.

Dirty Dancing Remake HummerDirty Dancing Remake MistiKeeperDirty Dancing Remake Bookclub5Dirty Dancing Remake Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Patrick Swayze cant be remade. Not sure I like this idea. Maybe if they did one of maybe Johnny and Baby's kid going back to where they met? Not sure about this one.

Dirty Dancing Remake Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Misti wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
I saw the old and new versions of Ice Castles.
They remade Ice Castles? I didn't know that! I watched "Entertainment Tonight" last night and they showed a list of old movies that will be remade. One of them was "Mad Max," I believe.

Yeah on the Family Channel.

Mad Max is the worst movie I have ever saw along with Gamer, and The Thin Red Line. Boy they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel remaking Mad Max.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Dirty Dancing Remake Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 am

I definitely wouldn't like a remake of Dirty Dancing. They kind of already did that with the movie, "Havana Nights." Patrick Swayze even had a small role in it. THAT was the remake back in 2004. It had similarities to the original, but was still different. I guess when they say they're going to do a remake, now, it's going to "mimic" the entire original? Country Club setting and all? The lift in the lake scene?

Dirty Dancing Remake TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dancing Remake   Dirty Dancing Remake Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Dancing Remake
Page 1 of 1