Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Friday

Go down 
+28
Honeybee
julmer70
Kamberley
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
I Love Dean
Teresa
alexczarn
Gin
Lori
JW
MissOleson
LM
flatbroke
Rob
Carol
Samantha
susansmoose
Lily
Farmer Girl
Amy
pamh36
edwina
bethandmanly
Savannah
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
emilyanneoftheprairie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Happy010

Black Friday - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm

I know, Krissy! That's beyond crazy!!! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 am

Buttercup wrote:
People in El Cajon, CA. Already in line for next Friday Midnight sale. Here's link to read more about it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/15/black-friday-shoppers-line-up-over-one-week-early/

This Best Buy was on mall property so they were told to leave. She went to another Best Buy. Where she gave this quote "They said, 'You guys can't stay here. You guys look homeless, '" recalled Buckingham. "I mean, I may be trailer trash but I'm not homeless."

http://www.10news.com/news/local-shopper-finds-new-place-to-line-up-for-black-friday-sales
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 pm

OhMy oh wow

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Four tvs. Don't know, why she needs 4 tvs. thud wonder, how long it took for the security to come tell her, she had to move. Waiting for a week is ridiculous.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Looking at The Black Friday Sales papers. Would you go shopping at Midnight? I think the store is trying to make Black Friday as Holiday. Thanksgiving will be extinct Holiday.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't live in America so I have never been to any store on Black Friday. But we have the same type of shopping bonanza on the day after Christmas, which in Canada is called Boxing Day. It's crazy. I did go out in it one year, in the late afternoon when the crowds had lessened. I bought my digital camera.
Happy shopping to all those brave souls who will be out and about in it. Stay safe.

Black Friday - Page 6 MarilynKeeper Black Friday - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Kamberley wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
People in El Cajon, CA. Already in line for next Friday Midnight sale. Here's link to read more about it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/15/black-friday-shoppers-line-up-over-one-week-early/

This Best Buy was on mall property so they were told to leave. She went to another Best Buy. Where she gave this quote "They said, 'You guys can't stay here. You guys look homeless, '" recalled Buckingham. "I mean, I may be trailer trash but I'm not homeless."

http://www.10news.com/news/local-shopper-finds-new-place-to-line-up-for-black-friday-sales

I am in total disagreement with letting people actually TENT on the property. I mean, come on now. If you want to go there a day or two ahead and sit in chairs, whatever. But in my opinion actually camping on the property is totally unfair to the 'normal' Black Friday shopper.

LIWnut wrote:
Happy shopping to all those brave souls who will be out and about in it. Stay safe.

Not in the mood this year---I'd have to have something that really motivates me and so far I haven't seen anything worth fighting the crowds for.

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am

I went to one of the local malls for 10pm... I'm terrible I only bought clothes for myself ShyGirl but I saw on the news that at one Best Buy in my state, the line outside the store was already 50 people long by dinnertime, and one man had been waiting there since 5am this morning! what could he possibly want so much that he would wait that long in line?! No
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 am

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I saw on the news that at one Best Buy in my state, the line outside the store was already 50 people long by dinnertime, and one man had been waiting there since 5am this morning! what could he possibly want so much that he would wait that long in line?! No

No kidding. I don't need anything that badly.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

That's why, my mom & I, shop before the Holidays. So, we don't have to deal with the crowds, traffic & rude people. who cares about the cheapest sales? Not worth, getting stumble on.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am

Buttercup wrote:
That's why, my mom & I, shop before the Holidays. So, we don't have to deal with the crowds, traffic & rude people. who cares about the cheapest sales? Not worth, getting stumble on.

That's basically what my sister's boyfriend told us last night. She wanted to go to Wal-mart last night, and he said as they were leaving "Here I go to not save any money and possibly get trampled!"
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 am

Ehh crazy crazy crazy

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 am

Buttercup wrote:

A voice of intelligence in the wilderness!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:40 am

i agree smart

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: BLACK FRIDAY   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 pm

THIS is what it has come to.........

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Black Friday...a day when people are no longer people. They are SAVAGES.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Black friday sales are NOTHING like that in Canada!!! That's so sad!!! The only bad thing over here is that too many ppl with the huge crowds.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Black friday sales are NOTHING like that in Canada!!! That's so sad!!! The only bad thing over here is that too many ppl with the huge crowds.

Krissy, the closest thing that we have to this is Boxing Day. The crowd might be as big but we don't have the same "determination" to get that on sale item.

Black Friday - Page 6 MarilynKeeper Black Friday - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Black Friday - Page 6 Black-10

Black Friday - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Black Friday - Page 6 Black-10

laugh3 HeeHee Ooops That's great, Alex!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 am

You won't see me there. Just watching the video. Makes me have small panic attack.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:52 am

My Mom and I did a black Friday thing. It wasn't bad at all-thank God.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Black Friday - Page 6 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 am

LIWnut wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Krissy, the closest thing that we have to this is Boxing Day. The crowd might be as big but we don't have the same "determination" to get that on sale item.

Ya,I know ,Over here it's usuallu more calm and relaxed.But i still wouldn't go to the mall on dec 26th/Id waite intill middle of the week.

Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Black Friday - Page 6 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 pm

It is NOTHING like that here in Iowa, if people acted like that I wouldn't go. I'm sure that's some very large city. Just a shame people act like that. OhMy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Friday
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6