Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 year old conductor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : 3 year old conductor Love-s10

3 year old conductor Empty
PostSubject: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

As I watched this, I thought these were just random movements of first, and then I realized, nope!  He really IS conducting!  And watch to the end or skip to it if you have to...I think my heart jumped out of my chest with glee, watching this kid at the end! Laughing 

If you look through the other videos his parents posted, this boy was conducting orchestras by age 4.  Unbelievable!  Gotta hand it to parents who see the potential in their child and nurture it.  I'd be surprised if this little guy became anything OTHER than a conductor when he's older, as you can just see the joy exuding from him when he is in his element. Smile 

Here he is, conducting the Star Spangled Banner:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : 3 year old conductor Headac10

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Wow! Smile 

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 pm

I bet he sleeps SO good! That was super!

3 year old conductor Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Gin I thought the SAME thing after watching the first video and then I thought, I wonder if he is the kind of kid that actually takes naps? LOL! Doubt it! Laughing  And, I wonder if he conducts in his sleep all night! HeeHee 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 pm

I thought that too...conducting in his sleep. THAT would make another great video.

3 year old conductor Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : 3 year old conductor Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 am

I received this in an email today and it reminded me of this thread.

)
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : 3 year old conductor Headac10

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 am

I seen that on T.V Smile 

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Sorry I missed this earlier Debbie....I actually had shared that on my FB page awhile back and tagged all my old choir friends in it!  And my director too!  They all got a kick out of that.  That child FEELS the music, that's for sure!  So sweet! loveheart

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old conductor   3 year old conductor Empty

Back to top Go down

3 year old conductor
Page 1 of 1