Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing with the Stars 2012

Go down 
+15
Savannah
Misti
ChristinaAL
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
HarrisonCrosby4387
Honeybee
Krissy
bethandmanly
Debbie
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Rob
Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Love-s10

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Melissa did well tonight, but she REALLY does need to step up. She just hasn't yet had that memorable dance yet. I feel like she is still there only on the fan votes. I truly want to see her stay, so this will become something life changing for her.

DONALD, Catherine, WOW.....William too. There are so many at the top right now. The next few weeks should be very interesting.

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 am

i think she did pretty good. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Melissa’s Salsa Dance. Total Score: 21 Points

I have to say that from watching LHOTP, I never thought I’d see Melissa dancing Salsa to the Aguanile song! lol. Well… I love Melissa but her dance was not good Blue She looked like she was trying too hard and she was not moving her hips smoothly… it looked a little bit awkward and the throw on the dance floor at the end did not look sexy at all lol. But she did have some good moments. I loved the costumes. Maks moved great!!! Wow grinsmiley

I looked up another dance for the same song… and here you can see how the hip movement is supposed to look

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

I didn't like the music at all. Maks either does good on the moves OR the music. Just not both this time around. It has got to get better.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Gin wrote:
I didn't like the music at all.

What?!! thud lol

I guess you have to be Latin lol. I have good memories of dancing the heck out of that song at parties. Everyone just having a great time, moving to the music lol

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Well it didn't seem to go with the moves....something was off last night.
This country chic couldn't do that if I were held at gunpoint!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

You're right, because the dance was not that great. I think for Melissa, I would have done it different. A darker setting.. not so bright like it was. And they could have had sexy moments at the beginning of the song with the drum part.... instead of throwing her on the floor and she went sliding not very gracious at all, oh well lol. Next time, I will call the station and offer my services Laughing

That's the song that Marc & Jennifer danced last year on American Idol.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes, Carol....you need to make a surprise apperance. I'm sure Maks would welcome a little latin spark to help. lol

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Gin wrote:
Well it didn't seem to go with the moves....something was off last night.
This country chic couldn't do that if I were held at gunpoint!

You know what I think part of it boils down to is she doesn't necessarily see herself as sexy. I think she mentioned that in an interview early on in the show. All the dances she's participated in have involved a good deal of sensuality, but if you don't see yourself that way, it's tough to portray. Maks is comfortable in that regard, and it shows. When they were dancing side by side and she was pumping her arms, she looked more like Rosie O'Donnell in the baseball field than a dancer. A slower more elegant dance might be better suited to her.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

I agree Cheryl. All that "grab your partner doesy doe" stuff she did on LH has messed her up. lol
Although, I think she is doing her best. Getting a knee to the head certainly doesn't help.
Tonight is the dance off right?? Oh boy!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

She's save MG grinsmiley

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Melissa is one lucky girl...thats all I can say.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:14 am

Gin wrote:
Melissa is one lucky girl...thats all I can say.

Yes. grinsmiley

I wounder who will be gone next week. Yikes
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Didn't much care for what she said after they told her she was safe.
They bleeped it out........

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm

I didn't notice anything bleeped out.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Little Lye Soap might help that....lol

Don't forget to watch tonight!!! MoTown week!! VOTE!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 am

Gladys got the lowest scores, so she might be going home tonight. With that in mind, here's one of my favorite Gladys Knight & the Pips songs, You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me. (Not "You Are," as the video title says. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 811339 ) This is from 1974. Gladys is so pretty. And watch the Pips start pippin' at :21. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 440956

This is from a time long ago when female soul singers were fully clothed, and could actually sing. It's pure class.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 am

She sure is a classic! She has really done well on Dancing. Although, yes...last night she looked like she forgot the steps.
Amy....don't laugh...but she reminded me of you...you and she look a little alike....I know different race, but still. lol

I honestly enjoyed Melissa's dance last night. She was very elegant and that made a beauty shine we see when we watch those favorite episodes of LH. I do hope she stays this week. Maks is getting tough with her, so I hope they can handle one another in a respectful way.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Gin wrote:
Maks is getting tough with her, so I hope they can handle one another in a respectful way.

I did not like the rehearsal video. No Felt like going there and dumping a bucket of ice water on Maks so he could cool off a little! BatHit lol

I loved Melissa's dance this time! I love how she kept looking at her sons as she walked away to get her score (the melissa walk lol) and blew them a kiss.

The Dance. Points: 24 yes

Last edited by Carol on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Rob wrote:
Gladys got the lowest scores, so she might be going home tonight. With that in mind, here's one of my favorite Gladys Knight & the Pips songs, You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me. (Not "You Are," as the video title says. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 811339 ) This is from 1974. Gladys is so pretty. And watch the Pips start pippin' at :21. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 440956

This is from a time long ago when female soul singers were fully clothed, and could actually sing. It's pure class.

Ah, that's beautiful! And she really could sing. Ha! I was watching for the Pips to start pipping and got quite a giggle out of that!

Carol wrote:

I loved Melissa's dance this time! I love how she kept looking at her sons as she walked away to get her score (the melissa walk lol) and blew them a kiss.

The Dance. Points: 24 Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 185146

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 988160 Is that the video you meant to post, Carol? It has "Melissa", but it's Melissa Joan Hart.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Ooops All fixed now

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Its okay....I know it was the blackberry thingy that messed you up right?? lol

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Still watching! Wave I just watch at the end of each week with my parents. Thumbsup I'll probably catch up on this week's show tomorrow. Really enjoying this season! dancegirl

Davetuscon wrote:
Didn't much care for what she said after they told her she was safe.
They bleeped it out........

Nor did I, Dave. No

Gin wrote:
She sure is a classic! She has really done well on Dancing. Although, yes...last night she looked like she forgot the steps.
Amy....don't laugh...but she reminded me of you...you and she look a little alike....I know different race, but still. lol

OhMy Okaaaay?? scratchead 'Laugh'? How about cry?! LOL! Apparently I resemble a black, 68 year old woman! thud Laughing

Gladys is one of the dancers who can't seem to get back to the magnitude of her first dance. Too bad, I was really rooting for her.

Boy Carol, I thought Maks came down hard on Melissa last week---can't wait to see this week's rehearsal! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Amy wrote:

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 244441 Okaaaay?? Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 988160 'Laugh'? How about cry?! LOL! Apparently I resemble a black, 68 year old woman! Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 184143 Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 135245

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 135245 I was thinking that she meant the young, very pretty Gladys - in the video Rob posted. I don't see any resemblance to her in you, young or old - but either way I think you're beautiful. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 185146
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Aw, thank you Lisa. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 2012
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next