Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing with the Stars 2012

Go down 
+15
Savannah
Misti
ChristinaAL
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
HarrisonCrosby4387
Honeybee
Krissy
bethandmanly
Debbie
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Rob
Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Goodsi10

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:07 am

According to the programming grid, Melissa and Maks are on Good Morning America (ABC) this morning.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks.But darn missed it.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Bokmal10

PostSubject: GOOD MORNING AMERICA   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:38 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Thanks.But darn missed it.
SINCE YOU MISSED IT, HERE IS THE INTERVIEW
Actress Melissa Gilbert has been a surprise on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” overcoming injury, tough judges’ critiques and low scores on the leaderboard to return week after week to the show’s season 14.

No one is more surprised about making it to the final six competitors than Gilbert herself.

“I am kind of shocked, actually,” the “Little House on the Prairie” actress told “Good Morning America” contributor Melissa Rycroft in an interview that aired on the show today. “I tried not to have too many expectations going in to where we would be, so each week has been a surprise, but then having people vote us through when we’ve gotten lower scores has been really validating and amazing, surprising.”

Her pro partner, ballroom dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, said they will try to please the judges more.

It’s been a rough road for the pair.

Early on in the season, Gilbert hit her head on Chmerkovskiy’s foot during a performance and sustained a mild concussion.

Chmerkovskiy has also had his own challenges. Last week there was doubt about whether he would perform because he had an ankle injury, but he partnered Gilbert in a dramatic and athletic Argentine tango that pleased fans but seemed to fall flat with the judges.

Chmerkovskiy downplayed his injury and focused on his partner.

“I’m very proud of her, I really am, especially with us trying to stay entertaining, it’s physically very hard,” he told Rycroft.

Getting the routines down requires a lot of work, and during the vignettes of the pair practicing that air before each performance, Chmerkovskiy has appeared to be a tough taskmaster.

Asked what he was like the rest of the time that the public didn’t see, Gilbert replied: “He’s really sweet and he’s really got a big heart and he’s very protective of me and he’s very caring.”

Chmerkovskiy reminded her he had “an amazing ass,” and she agreed.

Tonight they will face a new challenge: Each of the six remaining couples will be paired with a pro who has already been voted off this season. Gilbert and Chmerkovskiy will dance a samba, and they’ll be joined by his younger brother, Val.

“I think we’re going to be great, I think we’re going to be fun and entertaining,” Chmerkovskiy said.

Gilbert says she’s not ready to go home yet, and sent a message for all the fans who’ve kept her in the competition: “Just keep doing whatever you’re doing, we’re working really hard to earn all of your hard work.”

“It’s my birthday on Tuesday and I don’t want to get eliminated on my birthday,” she said.

“Seriously?” her partner asked.

“Seriously,” she replied, to which he added: “It will be my birthday on Tuesday, too, if that’s what it takes.”
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Davetucson wrote:

“Seriously,” she replied, to which he added: “It will be my birthday on Tuesday, too, if that’s what it takes.”

That's funny.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:29 pm

I had already thought about it being her birthday. That would be awful....

If I were a judge this week I would like to see less lifts and panties. More elegance and keep it romantic.

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH GIN!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Davetucson thanks for posting that! Thumbsup

Oh no... I hope she does not get eliminated... although... the couples that are left are really good!
Should be interesting Smile

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks.

I so hope she will stay on.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

I think this is definitely her week to go home. These other dancers have been getting such high scores.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

I did not care for the first dance, but the trio was awesome. She and Maks are starting to grumble.....hope it doesn't get too bad if she stays. I voted!

Cheryls black and white dress was BEAUTIFUL!

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:43 am

Melissa's Ninth (and I think) FINAL dance on DWTS greenS

I will be extremely shocked if she survives today...
I did not like how Maks treated her... not cool! No
I'm glad he apologized and hopefully doesn't do that again.

Trio Dance

What a lucky gal grinsmiley

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:14 pm

The trio dance was awesome. I do hope she stays....today is her birthday. That would be sad if she went today. Maks honestly needs to leave, and not do the show again. He is too rash with everyone he has had. I almost want Melissa to bawl him out ONCE.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

[/b]Tthe judges were nice too Melissa last night.She did good.Hope she keeps on.[b]

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:57 pm

I am all caught up on my DwtS....well, except for last night. But I really REALLY hope Melissa doesn't go home tonight either. NOT on her birthday!!! OhMy I am glad to hear she did better last night. Honestly, I thought last week's was pretty rough. But again, I love to see people improve and if Maks was able to bring it out of her, I'm happy to hear that. By the way, as someone else mentioned here, I thought Melissa did amazingly well on the group dance last week. The BEST performance of hers, I think, and the judges didn't say ONE word to her???? She could have used some positive reinforcement right then, and deserved it too. They singled out dancers (positively)in the other group, why not her? scratchead I don't know, that rather ticked me off.

I won't be watching tonight, and won't be back to the thread until I have (I stay away from any news or threads that might spoil it for me). Hopefully I'll be able to see it by Friday.

On another note, I was sorry to see Jaleel go. And I was surprised. I thought the judges liked him better (overall) than the Disney guy. They say they don't factor in any other performaces in that final dance duel, which I thought was pretty unbelievable, but after that I guess they really do.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm

I'Ve come to notice that the judges are always usually really mean to some dancers then they seem to favour another. I think the disney star should have left last week,

roshen,just got voted off.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Melissa got voted off Blue

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:59 am

Well it was sad, BUT I am glad Maks doesn't get to bash her anymore. He is doing this show every year based on family connections and I think he needs to go. He will never win anything with a mouth like his.
I do hate this was Melissa's birthday and she is gone, but she needs to rest now. He last trio dance was great and I loved watching her again every week. Now maybe she can go make us another Hallmark movie.

Poor Michael looked heartbroken!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

I wounder who will get kicked off next week.That's true.What your saying.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:10 am

My guess is Maria....although, Derek has a huge fan base. Not sure who I will vote for now.....I've had such fun voting for Melissa!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Well, my plan was impossible. In my 'trending now' part of my yahoo homepage, I saw Melissa Gilbert. That could only mean one thing. Yikes

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
roshen, just got voted off.

Did Roshen leave too? scratchead

Gin wrote:
Well it was sad, BUT I am glad Maks doesn't get to bash her anymore.

Good point. She seemed to adore the guy though, even so.

Gin wrote:
He is doing this show every year based on family connections and I think he needs to go. He will never win anything with a mouth like his.

Based on family connections? I know his brother is part of it, is/was there someone else involved that I don't know about? And I hear you Gin...I don't like his way of 'teaching', but he really does have a way of bringing out the best in his partners, for some odd reason. Melissa really did improve greatly under his training.

Gin wrote:
I do hate this was Melissa's birthday and she is gone, but she needs to rest now.

I know, me too...that is so sad!! Blue But yes, I'm sure she has to be relieved in a way....if for nothing more than escaping the wrath of Maks!! Yikes

Gin wrote:
Now maybe she can go make us another Hallmark movie.

Right on. Thumbsup

Gin wrote:
Poor Michael looked heartbroken!

Oh no. No Poor kid! I haven't watched anything yet---will watch some this afternoon. I'm sure he was especially sad that it happened on her birthday. She really did work so hard and it's just a shame. Melissa has one of Laura's traits, that's for sure---she's a go-getter! yes
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Smile I kind of think Maria and Derek will be next to leave.

Yes. Roshen is gone too.

I think Katherine will win.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

I agree. I think they have such chemistry, though. The judges obviously have their favorites, and I don't think Maria and Derek are it.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

I agree. I think they have such chemistry, though. The judges obviously have their favorites, and I don't think Maria and Derek are it.

Yeah,they dooo. I think so too.That's not really fair.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:55 pm

This is part of why I can't get into reality TV. I never watched DWTS until this season, and between the over the top training sessions for each dance with people swearing at each other or crying, the judges playing favorites, and everyone acting like they are the best of friends, it's just annoying.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
This is part of why I can't get into reality TV. I never watched DWTS until this season, and between the over the top training sessions for each dance with people swearing at each other or crying, the judges playing favorites, and everyone acting like they are the best of friends, it's just annoying.

I'm the same. I'M not into this whole reality TV junk either. i'M not gonna watch the rest of DWTS now. None of the ppl that are left i really care to watch too much. the shows is on too long and i get bored of watching it anways.This show is just for the purpose to get the stars more fame again. That's not right of the judges to pick on favorites.It seems like the older ppl get the boot a lot faster then the young ones.Usually "young" age ones seem to win.LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 2012
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next