Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing with the Stars 2012

Go down 
+15
Savannah
Misti
ChristinaAL
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
HarrisonCrosby4387
Honeybee
Krissy
bethandmanly
Debbie
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Rob
Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Headac10

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Blue MG only got 20 points.she should of got more.she was good

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

All the more reason to VOTE! You get 12 votes by text and 12 online. GO register and VOTE! I voted for Melissa....23 and accidently voted for Katherine once. lol

If you are an AT&T customer you can just put in the 1800 # then Melissa's number.(3407) For online voting go to ABC.com and register. Then vote on the picture of who ever might be your pick. I haven't done this since voting for Carrie Underwood! FUN!!

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Yep, I voted as many times for her as I could. But I'll tell you, Melissa is going to have to really step it up. I thought she did well tonight (and I liked her rather 'Cinderella-ish' dress! But she was stiff and as Bruno said, you can see the wheels turning with her and sorry, she's not connecting with her partner. She is in deep concentration and it shows. Everything the judges critiqued her on is true, IMO. But that said, any other season this would be typical and 'expected' for only the second dance! But the competition this season is just so tough! I am hoping that it's Martina who goes before Melissa, but I'm nervous. Huh?
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 am

I know Amy. You could see this really being hard for her. I think all the dancing she did in the musicals really didn't make her that nervous...maybe the singing but not the dances. One big plus with that is she knew her audience loved her to begin with. This is an audience and competition amoung HER peers. I think she danced better last week. SO, voting hopefully will help. Martinia I think wants to go home.
I loved Melissa's dress too! So glad her boys have been in the audience. Michael seems to really be into it and enjoying everything.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

That is a very good point, Gin, that even though she has the musical experience, this is a very different audience from that one. I can see why her nerves are affected. I really hope she keeps getting voted through because it would be so neat to see her improve each week. Thumbsup

I think Katherine was my favorite last night....overall it wasn't nearly as good as last week, but that makes sense, since they had all really set the standard! Oh, I liked Maria last night too!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 am

I missed the second half of the show. Who had the lowest marks?

Amy, I'm thinking Katherine might be the one to beat, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 am

I believe it was Melissa with 20, Jaleel with 21? and Martina with 17.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 am

Amy wrote:
But she was stiff and as Bruno said, you can see the wheels turning with her and sorry, she's not connecting with her partner. She is in deep concentration and it shows. Everything the judges critiqued her on is true, IMO.

I have to agree Blue

I hope she improves... I would not like to see her go so soon!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 am

Carol wrote:
Amy wrote:
But she was stiff and as Bruno said, you can see the wheels turning with her and sorry, she's not connecting with her partner. She is in deep concentration and it shows. Everything the judges critiqued her on is true, IMO.

I have to agree Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 488555

I hope she improves... I would not like to see her go so soon!

I watched her dancing on youtube, because my antenna is broke, and I don't get any channels right now. SO. . . anyway . . . I totally agree that you can see her thinking through every step of what she's doing. It's like the dancing-equivalent of a pianist who is mouthing the timing as they play a piece of music: "One, two, three, four..." It just means that it's something really new to her - but if she doesn't quickly find her groove, and let herself just enjoy and have fun with it so there's a "sparkle" to her dancing, she won't be around for long.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Here is Melissa's second dance. I thought it deserved more than 20 points though! 5 points was kind of harsh...

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Carol wrote:
Here is Melissa's second dance. I thought it deserved more than 20 points though! 5 points was kind of harsh...

she should.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm

WHEW! Melissa made it! I was wishing Tom Bergeron would MOVE so I could see Michael tho! I'm sure he didn't want to look at his bum all night.

OK....Time to step it up. Melissa is back in the river again and its Maks now she's got to hold on to instead of Nellie.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 am

I wasn't able to watch the show last night, so happy to see your update this morning, Gin! Thumbsup Come on Melissa, you can do it!! Cheer
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 am

i'm glad MG is still on

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Umpire

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm on such a Melissa overload right now...and I'm lovin' it.
First thing out of Clay's mouth this morning was: " Hey, did you hear Melissa quit Dancing with the Stars." Luckly for me after 21 yrs of marriage I can always tell when things don't seem right, he has two twigs of hair on top of his head that lays down when he lies. They were all the way down.
He didn't get me at all with that one.

Melissa said in a interview that they are given 8 tickets for every show for family and friends. She said Michael would be there every Monday and Tuesday. Her other boys would be there when they could. I'm sure her mom and Sara will be there too. Haven't seen them yet though.
She said she was encouraged by Kirstie Alley and Marley Matlin to do the show. Cheer

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Yikes, you scared me for a second there, Gin! Noo

And yeah, I would hope her entourage grows soon! I figured at least Sara would be there by the second week...was kind of surprised she wasn't there!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Gin wrote:
Luckly for me after 21 yrs of marriage I can always tell when things don't seem right, he has two twigs of hair on top of his head that lays down when he lies. They were all the way down.

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 85958
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Rob wrote:
Gin wrote:
Luckly for me after 21 yrs of marriage I can always tell when things don't seem right, he has two twigs of hair on top of his head that lays down when he lies. They were all the way down.

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 85958

ROTFL Gin you are terrible

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 am

This week was about everyones personal story. I had thought Melissa might talk about her father's death, Mike L's death or even, Michaels birth. Instead she talked about her broken back. I know that was a challenge for her, but I don't think that was a good call exactly. The stories that stand out are the touching ones, Catherine, Donald, or even Shari's . I just don't think Melissa's is memorable....so I just hope she isn't one going home tonight.
She had a 24, did better on the dance and she did look less nervous. When she took her hair down, she looked like the "old Melissa" . I voted , so we will see how it goes tonight.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 am

I can kind of see why she talked about that, to explain some of her issues with the dancing. But I agree with you, Gin, it's not as 'personal' as perhaps talking about her relationship with Michael Landon and how his death affected her and how she named her son after him. I don't know...hope this won't affect her chances on the show too much. I do think that Melissa has a lot of fans who might pull her through. BUT, that said, honestly I lost my huge 'fandom' for her once I read her book, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's not something that I can help....it's not that I wanted to lose my 'adoration' for her, it just happened...and it's not because I 'expected' her to be "Laura" either. I am not that shallow. But the book affected me negatively, sad to say. I know that's not true for everybody out there, but it is for me. I still wish her well on the show though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I totally understand where you're coming from, Amy. That's why I haven't read her book. It had a negative impact on me just by hearing some of what was in it - and I knew that if that was the case, it would be far worse if I actually read it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks for saying that Savan, oops, Lisa ( batEyes )....it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Wink

Your signature is SO perfect! Applause Love it!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 pm

That's brilliant!!! Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 85958
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 135245 Thank you both!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 2012
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next