Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing with the Stars 2012

Go down 
+15
Savannah
Misti
ChristinaAL
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
HarrisonCrosby4387
Honeybee
Krissy
bethandmanly
Debbie
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Rob
Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Cloud910

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I only watch DWTS if someone I enjoy is on the show. If and when they get voted off I quit watching it until the finale.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
This is part of why I can't get into reality TV. I never watched DWTS until this season, and between the over the top training sessions for each dance with people swearing at each other or crying, the judges playing favorites, and everyone acting like they are the best of friends, it's just annoying.

I certainly understand what you're saying, Cheryl.

Krissy wrote:
....the shows is on too long and i get bored of watching it anways.

I could never sit through this show with commercials. It IS long. My dad records it and we all watch it on a different day---makes it SO much easier to view, being able to fast forward through everything! Thumbsup (And we fast forward past a lot of the 'drama' that Cheryl was referring too, as well. Wink ).

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Amy wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
This is part of why I can't get into reality TV. I never watched DWTS until this season, and between the over the top training sessions for each dance with people swearing at each other or crying, the judges playing favorites, and everyone acting like they are the best of friends, it's just annoying.

I certainly understand what you're saying, Cheryl.

Krissy wrote:
....the shows is on too long and i get bored of watching it anways.

I could never sit through this show with commercials. It IS long. My dad records it and we all watch it on a different day---makes it SO much easier to view, being able to fast forward through everything! Thumbsup (And we fast forward past a lot of the 'drama' that Cheryl was referring too, as well. Wink ).

That's A good idea. Thumbsup I guess the "Drama" Is what makes some people watch the show.Or some like that silly drama. I just too think the shows when they vote people off is too long too.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:46 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I just too think the shows when they vote people off is too long too.

Same here, that is the worst. TONS of filler. Yikes
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I hate that too. They don't need a whole darn episode to show who has been kicked off. That's the same with American Idol. Just vote them off on the next week's episode.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Just vote them off on the next week's episode.

I love that idea, Beckie. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 39447

They could also cut out Brooke's interviews with the couples after each dance. It's always basically, "We had a great time out there! Please vote for us!" Fast-forward time. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 185146
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Good Idea! bsckie. Thumbsup

DWTS: Needs a make-over.

My mom doesn't watch the whole voting off shows either.she only turns on when they vote a dancer offf.the show just drags on and on

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh how I hate the interviews. They often seem too plastic like to me.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Rob wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
Just vote them off on the next week's episode.

I love that idea, Beckie. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 39447

They could also cut out Brooke's interviews with the couples after each dance. It's always basically, "We had a great time out there! Please vote for us!" Fast-forward time. Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 185146

Thanks Rob and Krissy.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:24 pm

YW .

Yeah. Smile very fake.

Some of the dancers have such trashy looking out-fits too

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

YOU GUYS BE GOOD SPORTS NOW! JUST BECAUSE HALF PINT GOT VOTED OFF, DON'T BE BITTER. CAROLYN WOULDN'T!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh I know! The trashier and more seductive the dances are, the higher the scores!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Umm.I'M Not bitter at all just cause she got voted off. I was just saying what i thought about the show.so ya.anways its only a show./

Yeah,The dresses probly just go with the dance i guess.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Davetucson wrote:
YOU GUYS BE GOOD SPORTS NOW! JUST BECAUSE HALF PINT GOT VOTED OFF, DON'T BE BITTER. CAROLYN WOULDN'T!

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Umm.I'M Not bitter at all just cause she got voted off. I was just saying what i thought about the show.so ya.anways its only a show./

For real! Not sure where that came from, Dave....there isn't a one of us here who sounded bitter. We were all commenting on ways the show itself could improve. I think we're all a little disappointed Melissa was voted off, but bitter? No. No Her time had run out and at least she had a good run. Smile

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Amy wrote:
Davetucson wrote:

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

For real! Not sure where that came from, Dave....there isn't a one of us here who sounded bitter. We were all commenting on ways the show itself could improve. I think we're all a little disappointed Melissa was voted off, but bitter? No. No Her time had run out and at least she had a good run. Smile

Agree. I also wasn't putting the show down either. I just think the show could be better. Smile

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Agree. I also wasn't putting the show down either. I just think the show could be better. Smile

Right. I think one GREAT thing the show has going for it is Tom Bergeron (sp?). He is so witty and fun, yet not annoying. The show wouldn't be nearly as fun to watch without him. And also, I think his 'sidekick' is better than she used to be too...can't remember her name, is it Brooke?....but she used to annoy me a little and now she doesn't it all. It seems like she's toned things down from when the show first started.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: SENSE OF HUMER   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:36 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Davetucson wrote:

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! NONE OF YOU SOUNDED BITTER.......90% OF TELEVISION IS JUNK ANYWAY.......JUST MAKING A JOKE..........
SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE....CASE CLOSED
DAVE
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Oh I know! The trashier and more seductive the dances are, the higher the scores!

Sad...

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

alexczarn wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:

Sad...

very sad

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Davetucson wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Davetucson wrote:

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! NONE OF YOU SOUNDED BITTER.......90% OF TELEVISION IS JUNK ANYWAY.......JUST MAKING A JOKE..........
DAVE

Well,dave we didn't know it was a joke.

Yeah,hes a good host of the show.She's not a bad side kick.I only saw the one season with other sidekick.She wasn't bad i guess.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:43 am

[quote="sweetkrissy2011"]
Davetucson wrote:
DAVE

Krissy wrote:
We didn't know it was a joke.

Dave, sorry that this was misinterpreted, but please go back and read your statement and maybe you'll see how that happened. It's not about not having a sense of humor, you did not come across as making a 'joke'. It may have sounded like that if it had any relevance to what we were talking about, but it didn't. Please just think carefully before you write....also, writing in all caps is the same as 'shouting' on the internet and is interpreted by all as rude.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:18 pm

I didn't watch the show last night, but I couldn't help but read online about Katherine Jenkins. Blue I hope she makes a quick recovery....I think she is/was the one to beat! Don Driver is a close second though, I think.

Here's the article:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/katherine-jenkins-injures-back-during-emotional-night-on--dancing-with-the-stars-.html
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Poor thing....she looked to be in shock and pain. I missed last night too. I was out with the kids , and a small part of me didn't want to NOT see Melissa there. But I will be watching tonight to see who goes home.

This has been one of the best seasons.

Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

[quote="Amy"]
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Davetucson wrote:
DAVE

Krissy wrote:
We didn't know it was a joke.

Dave, sorry that this was misinterpreted, but please go back and read your statement and maybe you'll see how that happened. It's not about not having a sense of humor, you did not come across as making a 'joke'. It may have sounded like that if it had any relevance to what we were talking about, but it didn't. Please just think carefully before you write....also, writing in all caps is the same as 'shouting' on the internet and is interpreted by all as rude.

I agree Amy.Well said.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:48 pm

So, who saw that elimination coming? I was shocked.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 2012   Dancing with the Stars 2012 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 2012
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next