Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs

Go down 
+22
JW
Shell
Honeybee
Krissy
MissOleson
highwayangel
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Coach Jon
Carol
Rhonda
Prairie Wind
Debbie
Kristina
Amy
carolineingalls
Gin
Rob
Savannah
Alice
susansmoose
I Love Dean
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 Love-s10

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 am

Glad to hear you know who Suzy is Rob! Yep, I do believe you are right, a victim of a poor timing. She is incredible and deserved more recognition. I guess she really is country, but I she doesn't sound that way on my Christmas CD. I bought the CD at her concert and was out in two music stores today and couldn't find it. I guess maybe it could be ordered on Amazon or Ebay or sth. I never tire of it, I'll tell you that!

Debbie, that song you posted by Celtic Woman is beautiful. I watched the special on PBS the other night...my favorite was O Holy Night. Unreal!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Amy on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 Xmassm4

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 am

Glad you liked it Amy. Here is O Holy Night