Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Love-s10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 440956 I think one of the guys even referred to Coach's ahem, 'preference' for Rob as that, in another episode....the one where Coach was talking Rob up? Maybe it was Tyson who said it?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 am

I like how Tyson told Coach exactly what he needed to do so that he wouldn't annoy people. LOL! It was like he had it all on the tip of his tongue, and couldn't wait to rattle it off.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Teresa wrote:
I like how Tyson told Coach exactly what he needed to do so that he wouldn't annoy people. LOL! It was like he had it all on the tip of his tongue, and couldn't wait to rattle it off.

You're right---he had obviously been dying to tell him all that! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 pm

I may be in the minority but I wasn't too upset to see Cirie go. Tribal council was awesome!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm with you, Misti. I wanted Cirie to go over Colby. I like the Colby/Tom alliance. I also like that JT is with them now, too. Since Tom and JT have both won the million, it would be nice to see Colby win. And even though Coach is a bit on the annoying side, I like him MUCH better than before when he was on. I think that he's genuinely a good person. Parvati was pretty quiet last night, as was Jerri. I think that's why I like them more this season, too. Rupert still kind of bugs when he talks like a baby. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

I like Cirie, but I am much happier to keep Colby, obviously. batEyes I would love to see him win too!!!

Teresa wrote:
Parvati was pretty quiet last night, as was Jerri. I think that's why I like them more this season, too.

I am certain that's why I can tolerate them this time too! HeeHee

Oh, my family and I were commenting on Courtney's weight last night, during the challenge. At one point she raised her hands above her head and frankly, it was pretty scary. If I were her family, I'd be terrified for her.

~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Amy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am

I know. I was surprised that she was doing this for a second time. And she lasted until the finals on her previous season.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Amy wrote:
Oh, my family and I were commenting on Courtney's weight last night, during the challenge. At one point she raised her hands above her head and frankly, it was pretty scary. If I were her family, I'd be terrified for her.

Teresa wrote:
I know. I was surprised that she was doing this for a second time. And she lasted until the finals on her previous season.

I totally agree. She looks like a walking skeleton. Even my 18-yr-old son said so and he normally doesn't spot those things!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh! When I made the comment that they no longer do separate reward and immunity challenges, I hadn't yet watched that last show. I see they went back to that format. I wonder if it's going to be that way all the time now.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 am

Oh really? I must have been asleep at the wheel, because I was thinking I only saw one. I'll have to think on this harder. scratchead

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:03 am

The first one was where they had to slide on their bellies and then throw the ball in the basket. The second had the giant rolling balls with the players inside them, followed by the tippy maze thing. Pardon the technical language. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 771460
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

That first challenge looked so gross. What the heck did they put on their bodies, grease? Blech.

I cannot stand Courtney. I think she is a terrible person. She said that little kids look up to her, but she hates kids. I think she is a little witch, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 am

Rob wrote:
The first one was where they had to slide on their bellies and then throw the ball in the basket.

That's the one I forgot! greenS Not sure how either, considering it was kind of cool, watching everyone so carefully try to run without falling! HeeHee

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

And seeing Cirie slide about 5 feet, and have to crawl the rest of the way. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

I do prefer these kinds of challenges, though. Whenever Jeff says, "You will then have to solve a puzzle," my eyes glaze over. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 279394
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 am

Rob wrote:
And seeing Cirie slide about 5 feet, and have to crawl the rest of the way. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 135245

HeeHee

Rob wrote:
I do prefer these kinds of challenges, though. Whenever Jeff says, "You will then have to solve a puzzle," my eyes glaze over. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 279394

Ugh, me too.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I don't care WHO wins, as long as it isn't stupid Russel.
In other seasons, I couldn't stand Rob. Even on The Amazing Race I hated him. But so far, it seems like he is the only one on the villians who does anything or has a brain in his head. I know he doesn't need the $$ because his wife won when they were on together and got engaged. But this time, I wouldn't mind seeing him win, soooo far. With him you never know, lol. His evilness might pop up yet.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 MarilynKeeper Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I don't care WHO wins, as long as it isn't stupid Russel.

Yeah. Like I said before, the thing that annoys me about Russell is that he's always talking about what a great player he is, but he doesn't do much to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

Actually, I don't think they're going to keep Russell around very long. Rob was really ticked off that he went looking for the idol when they'd all agreed that they either all go together to search, or no on at all. That was pretty dumb on Russell's part. But LOL, it's like he's an idol magnet---he can't NOT search for it, LOL!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 am

YES!!! I was very happy with who was voted out tonight. I could not stand him on his first season, and could not stand him on this one!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 am

What????????? Oh, I loved Tom! He was one of my favorites. Personally, I think that either James or Candice should have gone.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 am

Tom?!?! What is up with that?! I can't believe it. I like James, but it should have been him. Good grief, who knows how long his injury is going to take to heal?! Dumb. And now I'm officially worried about Colby.Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Hein46

Gosh, what happened with Rupert and Jerri? OhMy Ok, when we paused it and slowed it (we always record---yes, we're die hard HeeHee ), it looked like Jerri had momentum going and was kind of falling into the rail anyway, and in slow mo it kind of looked like Rupert was just holding her, not pushing her in. But in 'normal speed' it sure did look like he shoved her into the rail on purpose, which is pretty out of character for him. His first reaction was shock and "I didn't mean to do that!" I just don't know what to make of it. scratchead
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 am

I think it all happened so fast, and Rupert didn't mean to push her that hard, but they really need to be careful out there during those physical challeneges. Everyone gets so excited and adrenaline takes over.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah, I'm thinking it was adrenaline too....and it's guys pushing guys AND girls around, and sometimes they get carried away.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

Did James tear his ACL? It certainly looked that way, but I don't remember hearing what the actual injury was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next