Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Happy011

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Survivor tonight! What do you think JT will do? Sounds like there might be a merge?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. thud

LOL, I was rolling at Russell's, "I don't even have to go out and find immunity idols anymore---people are just giving them to me!" Yikes

Next week is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

I have to hand it to Russell. He IS good.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 am

Who was the dodo bird (the curly haired hippie/surfer dude a few seasons back) that gave immunity to that one lady & then got voted off? J. T. might just be (in the stupid category) right there next to him!

How funny was Colby chatting w/Russ during the immunity challenge. And afterwards, Russ & Parv laughing over the letter? I saw the previews & the look on J. T.'s face when the other tribe come walking up (I'm assuming it was because of the merge) and Parv is with them.

Yep, it should be interesting next week. Let's just hope that the Heroes tribe, ESPECIALLY J. T., wise up!!!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 am

Oh, I think it's over for J.T. I mean, the fact that this is all in writing, his writing?! thud Dumb. And it's not just him....everyone in the Heroes tribe has underestimated Russell, and I think that is because they don't really 'know' him from the other Survivor...they kind of jumped right into this one right away, right?

Seriously, I really don't understand all the women in the Villains tribe. Why NOT turn on Russell?! They know he's powerful....they could have all ganged up on him by now!

Misti, the guy you're thinking of was "Eric"....he was from Michigan and was a college student at Eastern Michigan at the time, that's why I remember him. Yep, I think J.T.'s move may even beat that. Yikes
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 am

To a certain extent I think it is good to keep Russell around. Let him think he is running things. Keep on his side until the end if he makes it that long. No one is going to vote for him to win as evidenced by the last season.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm

The Tasmanian Devil has them all wrapped around his little finger. He certainly loves playing this game.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 am

Lori wrote:
To a certain extent I think it is good to keep Russell around. Let him think he is running things. Keep on his side until the end if he makes it that long. No one is going to vote for him to win as evidenced by the last season.

Teresa wrote:
The Tasmanian Devil has them all wrapped around his little finger. He certainly loves playing this game.

After seeing the finale (reunion thingy) last season I just can't stand that guy. I don't want him to get any further in the game because of that ginormous ego of his. Yikes Coach had quite the ego too, but he wasn't 'mean spirited' about it. At least he was kind of likeable. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Well it looks like this week will be the merge; question is; will everyone fall under whatever 'spell' Russ has cast or will someone get wise to him & vote him off? If that does happen, I'd love to see the expression on his face! But if he gets an inkling they are gunning for him, he does have two immunity idols after all!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

Oh, brother!! I had forgotten JT's critical error until just now.........................

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Misti wrote:
Well it looks like this week will be the merge; question is; will everyone fall under whatever 'spell' Russ has cast or will someone get wise to him & vote him off? If that does happen, I'd love to see the expression on his face! But if he gets an inkling they are gunning for him, he does have two immunity idols after all!

He'd probably just cry again, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Survivors ready?!!?

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Ready!!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:43 pm

YESS!!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 pm

thud WOW!!! thud Wasn't expecting THAT!!! OhMy Man, I've never been a Parvati fan, but I gotta hand it to her. yes

And WOW. My Colby has proven himself to be a total idiot. Geesh. BatHit

Rupert on the other hand, redeemed the Heroes tribe somewhat at least. For a second there they were in danger of being the dumbest tribe in history. scratchead

Looking forward to next week....Sandra may just come in handy yet. yesss
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Hated tonight. Hopefully things will fall apart for the villains and go in the heroes favor.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Amy wrote:
thud WOW!!! thud Wasn't expecting THAT!!! OhMy Man, I've never been a Parvati fan, but I gotta hand it to her. yes

And WOW. My Colby has proven himself to be a total idiot. Geesh. BatHit

Rupert on the other hand, redeemed the Heroes tribe somewhat at least. For a second there they were in danger of being the dumbest tribe in history. scratchead

Looking forward to next week....Sandra may just come in handy yet. yesss

Amy! I agree! Did you see J.T.'s face? Rupert has moved up in my respect level now. He knows what's going on & I think maybe now things will turn around for Russ. I'm trying not to say too much since Rob hasn't seen it yet. But tonight blew me away and I, for one, was not expecting the unfolding of the drama or the outcome! thud Noo

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 am

Misti wrote:
I'm trying not to say too much since Rob hasn't seen it yet.

Thanks, Misti. I watched it on tape at about 7 this morning. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 811339
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 am

The ONLY reason Rupert "wised" up a little was because of what Sandra told him. If she hadn't said anything to him, he'd still be as clueless as the rest of them. COME ON!! I can't believe that JT and Rupert were so gullible. And the look on Russell's face when Parvati played both idols?????? That was hilarious! I think he realized that Parvati may be a notch above him in "game play." Of course Russell would never admit that, but it was written all over his face.

I'm hoping that Sandra will flip and help the heroes to vote Russell out next week. Unless...........Russell wins immunity or finds another idol. If that were to happen, he better play it, and not give the darn thing away again.

I'm giving JT and Rupert new nicknames..............Dumb and Dumber. LOL!

Last edited by Teresa on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 am

That's true, but in my opinion, J.T. was SO stuck in "Russell couldn't possibly be running the show" mode, that even if Sandra had approached him he wouldn't have believed her. Rupert was still pretty skeptical of J.T.'s strategy all along, and when Sandra came to him he was more open than ever that they might be being 'played' by Russell. Also, I loved his comment that he especially didn't trust Russell when he swore on his kids. HeeHee Good grief Russell!! Yikes Who falls for THAT?! Oh yeah.....J.T. After all, you know that Russell is just "a good ol' country boy." Whistle

It's looking pretty good that Sandra will flip. Russell definitely needs to find the idols or win immunity here on out.

We were all rolling, BTW, at Colby's "That's not my forte" comment to Jeff, about that pole challenge. Um, Colby? What HAS been your forte?!?! Whistle Such a disappointment. No
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

Yes, Amy, I agree with you about JT probably not believing Sandra if she would have come to him about what she knew of Russell. I forgot about that. JT talked about how "unlikely" it would be that Russell was running the show over the women. I'm still surprised that JT was totally drawn in like that. He was under some sort of trance. LOL! Hopefully Rupert and Colby's eyes are WIDE open now.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 am

Teresa wrote:
gullable

Teresa wrote:
Parvarti

A rare doubleheader for the March Queen!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Ec6c84422835
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
gullable

Teresa wrote:
Parvarti

A rare doubleheader for the March Queen!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Ec6c84422835

laugh3 ROTFL Well, at least its not me! You wanna know a secret? Most of the time I don't know how to spell her name so I just put Parv! grinsmiley

So Fife, did you pretty much predict the outcome of the show or where you blindsided? After the vote, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I did not see it coming. I knew that J.T. was a lost cause when he thought that Russ would not do him wrong. I wanted to reach through the screen and throttle him. I give Sandra kudos for giving major information to the heroes. I think she wants Russ out almost as bad as we do. And I had to laugh when Parv did pull out the two immunity idols and J.T.'s face. He knew it was over for him. And Russ's face and his comment to Parv...I think she said something along the line of 'secret' and had the most triumphant look on her face. By the looks of next week's episode, Sandra is now in control and her one goal is to get Russ out. And we know unless Russ finds a hidden immunity idol he hasn't been doing well at the challenges. Now just watch him win immunity this next week!
My brain is not working right now & I don't remember all their names but here are some predictions:

Sandra: She will probably vote for Russ
Colby: He will probably vote for Russ
Rupert: He will probably vote for Russ
Candice:
Danielle:
Amanda:
Parv: ?
Jerri:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Misti wrote:
So Fife, did you pretty much predict the outcome of the show or where you blindsided?

I always feel like I'm way behind you guys when it comes to the show. I tend to watch on the run, and usually fast-forward to get to the challenges and Tribal Council. So I'm pretty much in the dark when it comes to alliances, strategies, etc.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two Fife's in one post! I haven't been Fifed in months!! I was even thinking that Parvati had 2 r's when I typed in her name. Ugh!!

Okay, I'm going back to make the switch. I didn't even think about "gullIble."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next