Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need your prayers....

Go down 
+20
ChristinaAL
Alice
carolineingalls
pat1964
Amy
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Vanesa
JW
alexczarn
LIWnut
pamh36
Rhonda
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Teresa
Gin
I Love Dean
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Love-s10

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 pm

This calls for the bra twirl!!!!

happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1 happy1

Congratulations Lorrie! SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! yesss
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 921247 I need your prayers....  - Page 11 303544 I need your prayers....  - Page 11 570976 What a beautiful answer to prayer!! I'm so, SO happy for you, Lorrie!! And congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Very proud of my Butterfly Buddy. Prayer really does work! even tho you are finished treatments, I'm not finished praying for you.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 MarilynKeeper I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Congratulations, Lorrie! You're a true inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Wow, Lorrie!! That is absolutely awesome! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, and I am so thankful that you came through this stronger than ever. Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about you. How wonderful for you to finally be done with the treatments.

Amy's bra twirl was especially appropriate for this occasion!

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 am

Teresa wrote:
Amy's bra twirl was especially appropriate for this occasion!

I thought so too. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm glad to hear that your treatments are over and you are doing well!

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks for sharing ALL of this with us Lorrie. We women who haven't been were you are need to know this in its complete reality. I makes me for one make sure I have those mammograms done annually. You continue to inspire, you are an awesome hero!

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Same here. Smile

Leaves I need your prayers....  - Page 11 RuthKeeper Leaves

Last edited by Ruth on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh, Lorrie! What wonderful news! I was travelling, so I culdn't visit th Forum for some tw weeks...and it was great for me t come here and find this GREAT new!

Congratulations! grouphug Bliss

Vanesa.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 am

Hey Prairie family,

Sorry it's been a while since I've last posted. Life is crazy and too many things to explain in detail but I wouldn't have it any other way. Regarding my health though so far all is good. I am all healed up from my radiation. I saw my Oncologist last month and she officially stated I am in "remission". I am currently on a drug called Tamoxifen, it is an estrogen blocker. Since my cancer tumor was estrogen positive, if there are any floater cancer cells left in my system this medication will block those cells from feeding off my estrogen for as long as I am on the medication (which will be 5 years).

I also saw my Plastic surgeon two weeks ago and November 3rd will be the day of my exchange surgery My doctor will at this time remove my tissue expanders and replace them with the silicone implants and do a few other nip tucks to get the twins (Lola and Roxy) symmetrical. So in the meantime I am enjoying life and not slowing down. I've upped my exercise routine as oxygen in the bloodstream is always a good thing in times like this.

I do need to add one more picture to my online journal here... This is a picture of me and Dr. David Rohde my radiation oncologist. I have been truly blessed with great doctors and not bad looking ones at that.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 283051_1757889482052_1683470783_1203757_665161_n

Thank you all so very much for being a huge part of my recovery process... It's hard to believe this whole journey started almost one year ago to the date. I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. You will all hold a very dear place in my heart...

Love Lorrie

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Dd4

Last edited by I Love Dean on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am

I forgot to add.... Here I am eight months post chemo with my hair growing back. Love my chemo curls...
I need your prayers....  - Page 11 314553_1810773684124_1683470783_1262838_8102767_n

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

Your hair looks great! I'm so glad that you are doing well.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

Lorrie, I know I've already said this, but it's so wonderful that you've made such excellent progress. I can't believe how quickly your hair has grown back and how beautiful it looks. I love it that you've named your new babies. That is so like you.

I wish you nothing but good health. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 pm

See, prayer works!! You are beautiful as always, inside and out.
Love you buddy.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 MarilynKeeper I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 pm

You look great! Applause

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 pm

I was just thinking about you, Lori! Especially since your 50th birthday is coming up. You have soooooooooo much to celebrate! I'm thrilled that you are doing so well, and in remission. I love that word!! Your hair looks so pretty. Continue with your updates. Your surgery is now just around the corner.

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Teresa wrote:
I was just thinking about you, Lori! Especially since your 50th birthday is coming up. You have soooooooooo much to celebrate! I'm thrilled that you are doing so well, and in remission. I love that word!! Your hair looks so pretty. Continue with your updates. Your surgery is now just around the corner.

I second that!

And your hair is growing nicely. I love it. You look very healthy...and HAPPY! Thumbsup

As Teresa's said you'll have a great deal to celebrate. Cheer grouphug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 am

You are beautiful, Lorrie. And, I am so happy you are doing so well!

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Lorrie, this is just the best news ever! Applause I am beyond thrilled for you! Thank you for your updates....and I love your 'twin names'! HeeHee You have handled this entire situation with grace and humor, and your strength never fails to show directly through your eyes and face. yes You are truly an inspiration, Lorrie. Please continue to keep us posted! Thumbsup

And you look GREAT!!! batEyes
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Thank you all for your kind responses. I should confess to you all now, that I have printed off each and every page of my post and composed it into a notebook titled "My online journal". You guys and gals will forever be a part of my life. With that said let me be the first to make this next post:

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Index2

Make those appointments for those Mammograms !!!

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 pm

I Love Dean wrote:
Thank you all for your kind responses. I should confess to you all now, that I have printed off each and every page of my post and composed it into a notebook titled "My online journal". You guys and gals will forever be a part of my life. With that said let me be the first to make this next post:

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Index2

Make those appointments for those Mammograms !!!

Oh, Lorrie! What can I say? My throat is aching now... ShyGirl

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:36 am

I am So Happy for you Lorrie Smile

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Jacobk10I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

I Love Dean wrote:
Thank you all for your kind responses. I should confess to you all now, that I have printed off each and every page of my post and composed it into a notebook titled "My online journal". You guys and gals will forever be a part of my life.

Lorrie, that is so sweet!! grouphug
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Amy wrote:
I Love Dean wrote:
Thank you all for your kind responses. I should confess to you all now, that I have printed off each and every page of my post and composed it into a notebook titled "My online journal". You guys and gals will forever be a part of my life.

Lorrie, that is so sweet!! grouphug

Did you save everything we posted here into it?

I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your prayers....
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next