Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+9
Amy
Joe
Misti
HarrisonCrosby4387
Debbie
Gin
Teresa
Krissy
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Rob wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:
I also liked Chelsea something (I forget her last name and never heard of her before, I think they said she's on the Disney channel?)

I'm having the same reaction to at least half of the stars, Christina. "Who?" Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 440956 Her name is Chelsea Kane. I'd never heard of her either. Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 68167 I think she's really good, though.

Thanks, Rob...they just showed her recap of the last 2 dances. I think she's one of my favorites. I didn't realize tonight would be a recap, I thought it was just going to be results. I wonder who's going to be the first to go scratchead

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, I think the judges' choice would probably be that Mike guy, the deejay. Mike Catherwood, is it? He's Lacey's partner.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

I would think it was kind of early to be recapping them already. Did they say who got kicked off?

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 HummerDancing With the Stars - Page 2 MistiKeeperDancing With the Stars - Page 2 Bookclub5Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 pm

It was Mike Catherwood, the deejay.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

OK, Thanks Rob! Smile

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 HummerDancing With the Stars - Page 2 MistiKeeperDancing With the Stars - Page 2 Bookclub5Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Why in the world did they have that guy on there anyway? No one knows who is is. He is no celeb.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Why in the world did they have that guy on there anyway? No one knows who is is. He is no celeb.
Well, technically, neither was Bristol Palin.

I am honestly only pulling for Ralph Macchio. As soon as I heard that he was one of the contestants, I knew who I wanted to win. Yes, I do still own my "I 'heart' The Karate Kid" bookmark! grinsmiley

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Aww Ralph's dance made me cry. I had a feeling he was gonna dance to Stay Gold. That was beautiful what he said to his wife. It's great that they have been married for 24 years too! But I am sad to see that he looks like he is slipping away with his dancing. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Aww Ralph's dance made me cry. I had a feeling he was gonna dance to Stay Gold. That was beautiful what he said to his wife. It's great that they have been married for 24 years too! But I am sad to see that he looks like he is slipping away with his dancing. Blue

I agree, his dedication of the dance to his wife was very sweet! I love seeing her and their kids. I think he started off strong as the front runner with the best first score, but now after a few weeks, some of the other dancers are getting better so they're unfortunately starting to catch up to him. Blue I think he will continue to improve though, he was still better than a lot of the others, and he'll always get my votes grinsmiley

Ouch, I felt bad for Kirstie Alley's partner Makks! At first, I thought that might have been part of the routine but you could see the pain in his face. Blue

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Ralph might not have won the hearts of the judges, but he has a fan base. SO i think he will still be there next week.

Hines is doing better I think...much improved. Loved that he did it for his Mom.

Poor Kirstie! I love her....I hope Makks is ok. I feel for her because this will be laughed at because of her weight....and she's so much more than that!

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:37 pm

My heart ached when Kirstie fell with her partner, but he mentioned the muscle in his thigh cramped on him.....Kind of like a charlie horse, so I know how bad he must've felt because you KNOW he did that routine over and over in practice and everything was fine....he knows how Kirstie feels about her weight and yes, the fall will make lots of jokes.... No

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Rhonda10Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I was so bummed for Maks and Kirstie!! That routine was really good and it was just really sad that it wasn't able to flow from beginning to end like it was supposed to. I love what the judges all said though, and it's a 'life lesson' for all the young ones (and any of us!) watching. They got up, brushed themselves off, and did a fantastic job with the rest of it.

Loved Ralph saying his 'sexy face' worked on his wife for 24 years, LOL!!! I still think he did a pretty good job! How many kids do they have? Their son who was there last night was clapping so hard---too cute! Looks just like his dad too. Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 811339 I think it's time for Sugar Ray to go, of perhaps the first lady who danced? I'm not sure. I think Petra was wonderful last night. And Hines. They were the two stand-outs I guess.

Last edited by Amy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

I saw Makks' interview on GMA this morning (hubby DVR'ed it actually, because I had to leave the house before it was on), so I just watched it a little while ago, and he said he feels bad that the fall is what people are talking the most about, because it's taking away from the others who did so well. I thought they did great after the fact, how they got right back up and kept going after such a thing happening.

Ralph and his wife have 2 kids - a daughter named Julia and a son named Daniel. I agree Amy, his son looks so much like him and looks so excited for his dad. I forgot to mention in my post last night, I thought it was funny backstage when they were being interviewed and Chris Jericho yelled in the background "Do it for Johnny!" LOL.

I think it's time for either Sugar Ray or Wendy (that was the first lady last night, Amy), to go too, I guess we'll find out soon Smile

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh my I didn;t hear him day do it for Johnny, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks for the info on Ralph, Christina! Oh my goodness, I just realized his character in Karate Kid was named Daniel! Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 244441 I wonder if they call him "Daniel-san". Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 771460 I'd have a hard time NOT doing that! I call my son "Brendan-san" all the time. Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 440956

And ROTFL over the "Do it for Johnny" comment. I hadn't heard that either! Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:46 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I thought it was funny backstage when they were being interviewed and Chris Jericho yelled in the background "Do it for Johnny!" LOL.
Oh, that is funny! Laughing

I didn't watch at all on Monday or Tuesday night. I was watching "The Civil War" instead. I don't know. I just didn't feel like it this week. And if Ralph Macchio is starting to not be as good as he should be, I would rather not see him do poorly as he was the one I was pulling for.

I am happy to see that Wendy Williams is gone, though. You knew she wasn't going to be on long. But then again, she is just the sort of person that doesn't do too well yet the voters keep her on. But she really shouldn't be there (judging those two performances I saw of hers).

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Kendra WANTS to go home. She thought she was bumped when in fact she was safe. The votes she got saved her, but she should have been the one leaving. In the "backstage" clips she is heard saying " I just dont care." Her partner...forget his name...was mad at her for saying that.
She better step it up this week or her wish just might come true. Honestly, it would be okay with me if she left. I just want Ralph and Kirstie to do great. OH...poor Kirstie. I would have thrown both of my shoes off!

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 pm

When that guy said, "Do it for Johnny," did he mean to say, "Daniel," but had thought his character's name was Johnny? Or am I missing this joke completely? I'm lost............

Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 pm

When he was in The Outsiders his name was Johnny and there is a line in which someone says "Let's do it for Johnny" before they go to a rumble with a rival group of guys.

Kendra should have been gone!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh, I see. Another great movie that Ralph was in. How clever of that guy to say that, since most everyone remembers Ralph in the "Karate Kid," over all his other movies. "My Cousin Vinny" was a great one as well.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 pm

I sort of hope this will boost Ralphs career in acting...if he wants it to.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 am

He could seriously STILL play a 20 year old. Ha!

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I know! Clay accused him of having a comb-over....but I dont think he does. Clay is just jealous. He is so bald.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Teresa wrote:
He could seriously STILL play a 20 year old. Ha!

Lol, so true! When they showed his wedding picture his wife looked more like his mom, lol! He is truly blessed with a youthful look.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
When that guy said, "Do it for Johnny," did he mean to say, "Daniel," but had thought his character's name was Johnny? Or am I missing this joke completely? I'm lost............
LOL! Maybe next week someone will yell, "Do it for the Utes!" HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next