Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+9
Amy
Joe
Misti
HarrisonCrosby4387
Debbie
Gin
Teresa
Krissy
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Love-s10

Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I love Kirstie, but she should not have stayed in front of Ralph. I was sad for him, like when the guys all beat him up in Karate Kid. He has worked so hard, and is such a great actor. I hope he doesn't disappear again for another 25 years!

Until next week.....I'm gonna watch Karate Kid.

Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Kirstie,really is not a good dancer

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Gin wrote:
I love Kirstie, but she should not have stayed in front of Ralph. I was sad for him, like when the guys all beat him up in Karate Kid. He has worked so hard, and is such a great actor. I hope he doesn't disappear again for another 25 years!

Until next week.....I'm gonna watch Karate Kid.

Did you see him on Regis and Kelly? My mom had not seen DwtS at all and we were on the phone together as they were dancing on Regis. I said, "How old do you think he is?" (she had NO idea who he was, btw)...and she said, "Hmm, 25?" OhMy He really DOES look like a kid!!! Unreal. When I told her he is almost 50, she thought for sure I was mistaken! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I am so mad he was voted off, but I knew his time was up. Blue It's going to be either Heins or Chelsea. I hope Chelsea wins.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:52 pm

my mom think kristie will win.(even tho she's a mad dancer)

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:15 pm

I said watch her end up winning the whole thing, lol. But is usually is a person that can dance that wins.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I know..But you NEVER know on DWTS. Sometimes the voting is unfair.I mean yeah, usually the good ones win.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm

I think it's great that Kirstie has gone as far as she has, but I hope it's not her that wins. Clearly Hines and Chelsea are better dancers. I mean, Jane Seymour was much older too (I think she was 58 or 59?), and she had a good fan base too, but she had to go at some point as well. I'm rooting for Hines to win it all. I would not be sorry to see Chelsea win though either.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Woo hoo! happy1
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

I thought the third place finisher was going to win.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

they were good/

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Rob wrote:
I thought the third place finisher was going to win.

me to..

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Something was wayyy wrong in the counting of votes. It should have been Kirstie in 3rd, Hines 2nd, and Chelsea as the winner IMHO.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:27 am

I completely agree with you, Beckie.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Something was wayyy wrong in the counting of votes. It should have been Kirstie in 3rd, Hines 2nd, and Chelsea as the winner IMHO.

agreeeeeee Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I definitely thought Kirstie was going to be in 3rd...that was a shock. And yeah, as much as I like Hines, I felt like Chelsea had the edge over him. But I'm not disappointed that he won, just disappointed that Chelsea came in 3rd...that was totally bogus IMO. Blue
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah, there's no way Chelsea should have finished behind Kirstie. Besides being a better dancer, Chelsea has what we in the dancing profession refer to as a "really cute tummy." Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 771460
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:04 pm

TUMMY! Tummy's are soft. Chelsea's you could bounce a quarter on. Besides I thought all you were looking at was her blond hair, ROB!

Yes, I was shocked too that Chelsea took third. I liked her over Hines. I am so happy Kirstie made it so far. I guess its her wit that I love, and the fact that she is 60 doing this is amazing. I can only hope I am willing to do something that great at her age.

I do miss Ralph. He should have been amoung the group. Again, hope his career takes a boost if he chooses it to.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Yeah I pretty much stopped watching when I knew Ralph was not going to make it into the final.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Gin wrote:
Besides I thought all you were looking at was her blond hair, ROB!

Took me a couple episodes to even notice that she had a head. Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 68167
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:37 pm

the show has such un fair voting at times.

The fans vote based on how much they like the star not always on the good dancing.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Very true Krissy.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:34 pm

ROBERT! BatHit

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

yup///oh wells nothing you can do about it.least the winner could dance.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Rob wrote:
Yeah, there's no way Chelsea should have finished behind Kirstie. Besides being a better dancer, Chelsea has what we in the dancing profession refer to as a "really cute tummy." Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 771460

Well I'll be. Fife's been holding out on us! OhMy scratchead

HeeHee

Yeah, I'd kill for just half of her tummy size. Um, even a 1/4. Whistle

Rob wrote:
Gin wrote:
Besides I thought all you were looking at was her blond hair, ROB!

Took me a couple episodes to even notice that she had a head. Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 68167

laugh3 (By the way, I DO think she has cute hair! greenS )

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
the show has such un fair voting at times.

The fans vote based on how much they like the star not always on the good dancing.

Yes, and that totally drives me bonkers!! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next