Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+9
Amy
Joe
Misti
HarrisonCrosby4387
Debbie
Gin
Teresa
Krissy
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Misti wrote:
Teresa wrote:
When that guy said, "Do it for Johnny," did he mean to say, "Daniel," but had thought his character's name was Johnny? Or am I missing this joke completely? I'm lost............
LOL! Maybe next week someone will yell, "Do it for the Utes!" HeeHee

LOL, when he and Karina were on "Ellen" a few weeks ago, Ralph said they'd be walking down the street and people would yell "look at the utes!" laugh3 I love "My Cousin Vinny" too. What did everyone think of tonight's performances? I didn't think Ralph did as well as last week, but he was still my favorite. Unforunately he tied with 2 other couples for the lowest scores Blue

I am really starting to dislike Kendra, seeing her backstage comments and her at the rehearsals, she just seems so trashy. I hope she's the one to go this week!

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Heins it not that great. I think they are just playing favorites. He has no rhythm and can barley move. Ralph moves wayyyyyy better that him. I am so angry!!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 pm

the shows not fair in voting

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Melissa Gilbert was in the audience tonight cheering her good friend Kirstie! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Kirstie!did good.she looks good too.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:18 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Melissa Gilbert was in the audience tonight cheering her good friend Kirstie! greenS

Oh my, how did I miss that?! scratchead I'm still pulling for Ralph...I thought he and Karina had a great performance. I don't want to give away spoilers to anyone who didn't watch it, but I think they work so well together. Chelsie Kane is my second fave, she's so bubbly and energetic in her dances! I also thought Romeo and Chelsie did pretty good tonight too.

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Darn, I missed the show....would have liked to have seen that! I didn't realize that Melissa and Kirstie were good friends?!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeah they always banter to one another on Twitter. I used yo follow both of them over there, but they posted way to much, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm

I thought Ralph did really well tonight. Hines was good, but he had some weird facial expressions going on---wasn't really selling it. I missed the beginning. How did Chelsea, Kendra and Kirstie do?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Kirstie was awful. She forgot her steps because she was more focused on the acting part of the dance. Chelsea was really good.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Pity I don't watch it... HeeHee

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:43 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Kirstie was awful. She forgot her steps because she was more focused on the acting part of the dance. Chelsea was really good.

the fans will still vote for her :ppl don't care how good or bad they are.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:07 pm

True with some of them like Bristol Palin last season.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:00 am

I hate to say it, but Kendra deserved to stay over Kirstie. She is most improved of the season, IMO. I would have liked to have seen her go further.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:18 pm

I am just glad Ralph survived another week! grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:12 pm

I watched Ralph last night on Jay Leno. He's such a cutie! Great personality!

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm

People were talking about the singer Adele. She's on Dancing With the Stars right now. She'll probably perform again later in the hour.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:37 pm

That was a really good DWTS night! I loved the first hour! I kind of just 'half-watched' the second half, but the first hour highlighted all of the best professional dances over the seasons, and I hadn't seen most of them!

I must say, I'm pleased with who is in the semi-finals! Thumbsup

Oh, and Adele is pretty amazing! yes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:27 am

Did anyone watch this last night? Ralph and Kirstie have improved so much, but I think Hines and Chelsea are the best dancers and one of them deserves to win it. I'm leading toward Hines---I love his moves and he's just such a natural! But Chelsea sometimes has more difficult content in her programs at times. Tough call!

I'm glad Kim is Ok after that injury! That could have been so serious!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:35 am

Amy wrote:
I'm glad Kim is Ok after that injury! That could have been so serious!

That was scary to watch! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 279394
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:53 am

I was at Nathan's last band concert so I missed it. What kind of injury did Kim have?
I want Ralph to win, but I do think Chelsea has the steps. Hines is great too... I'm SO glad Kirstie has been kept in there. SHe has really done well. I've loved her since Cheers!

I'm watching tonight .....something about life has to be normal around here! rollinpin

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:57 am

Gin wrote:
I'm watching tonight .....something about life has to be normal around here! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 738547

That's right, girlfriend! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 70708

Kim was having Hines practice some lifts that they had never done before. This was something that was on the floor though (it was kind of an odd move and I don't know how to describe it), but Hines fell on her and her neck was positioned in such away that all of his weight went on her NECK! It was pretty bad...she said she couldn't feel her arms. I can't imagine how horrified he had to feel right then!

And I love Ralph too, Gin....he's really come a long way and is trying SO hard to get those hips moving!! And Kirstie is incredible at age 60....she can bust a move! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 22849 I wish she would look at Maks more though, and smile sometimes! She always seems like she's trying to look either sexy or angry, one or the other. I notice the Chelsea does the best at really 'connecting' with her partner, at least through the eyes.

*Edit*....ok, I guess it really was a lift, now that I see it in slow mo. It almost looked like some kind of somersault when I saw it last night. Here's the video, which makes me cringe! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 279394

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18syqIQkIYI
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:49 am

GG wrote:
I'm SO glad Kirstie has been kept in there. She has really done well. I've loved her since Cheers!

If she loses, we'll have to say, "That's it, sweet baby." (Which only makes sense if you remember the Rebecca Howe/Robin Colcord affair. Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 702150 )
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

Very sad to see Ralph go last night......................He did a great job!

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:43 am

Yes, what a bummer. I know he was Gin's favorite too. Blue He had come so far, and he really was great the other night. Stiff competition!

On a sidenote, I loved his hair last night...I thought it was the best he looked the entire competition! And good grief, he looked EXACTLY how he looked in Karate Kid! The guy has discovered the fountain of youth! OhMy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next