Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+8
Lori
Kathleen Marie
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
Amy
Savannah
Rhonda
Rob
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Love-s10

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 6:27 pm

LOL Carol!! You're talking to the wrong people!! Kathy & I are HUGE Donny fans! happy1 I know, I know, we're showing our age! grinsmiley I was like....EIGHT...when I seriously had a crush on him...he was my 'first'! Wink I was WAY too young to be having crushes already, but I did! My older sister was totally in love with him and LOL...I KNOW Kathy is!! Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Amour77. So yeah, actually I'm kinda sitting here totally depressed think that I actually missed the behind the seen footage of our dear Donny! :faint2:

LOL...I know BOTH he and Marie are totally over-exposed right now! It's CrAzY!! He certainly put himself in the limelight right next to her! Well, what a way to jump-start the old career, huh?! Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 7:05 pm

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Donny&Marie grinsmiley

I guess it's because I haven't really known them that's why lol

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:31 pm

Amy wrote:
(Oh, not to mention their 13 year age difference...he is 32, she 19!...I swear though...she acts like she's 25! She's VERY mature and such a sweetie).

Yeah, but geez... the kid is so darned ugly! OhMy

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Julianne%20Hough-SGG-070294
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 11:07 pm

Rob wrote:

Yeah, but geez... the kid is so darned ugly! OhMy

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Julianne%20Hough-SGG-070294

Now, Rob. . . . .it isn't her fault. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:01 am

Gosh, what horrible genes in that family, huh? :think:

Wink Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 am

I was telling a friend that if I wanted to start a Master Race, I would clone Julianne and her brother. OhMy
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 am

And what would be masterful about them?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:58 am

They just look like the perfect blonde Aryan children that Hitler used to salivate over. affraid
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:07 pm

Yeah... he almost chocked on his saliva when Jesse Owens, an african american, won four track and field gold medals at a single olympics game during the 1936 Olympics in Berlin. Thumbsup ROTFL

Sorry Rob... it's just that I watched a documentary recently that even the phrase 'master race' gets me upset.....

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 am

Season 6 cast revealed!

Marlee Matlin: deaf actress...starred in Children of a Lesser God
Marissa Jaret-Winokur...Broadway
Penn Jillett...Vegas act
Mario...R&B singer
Priscilla Presley...does she need an intro? Wink
Monica Seles...tennis player
Jason Taylor...Miami Dolphins football star.
Kristi Yamaguchi...Gold medalist in figure skating.
Adam Carolla...tv/radio personality
Shannon Elizabeth...actress?
Cristian de la Fuente...Chilean tv actor
Steve Guttenberg...Actor (Police Academy, Cocoon)

Honestly, I don't know most of these people! I'm most excited about Kristi, even though she'll
have an unfair advantage IMO. Skaters usually take dance, and she's had TONS of performance
experience, in front of large crowds and on tv. I wish they'd stick to getting less experienced people.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks for the list, Amy!

Hmm... Penn Jillette? Hard picturing him as a ballroom dancer.

I'd also like to see Kristi do well. Another skater who'd probably shine on DWtS is Sasha Cohen.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:56 pm

Amy wrote:
Season 6 cast revealed!

Marlee Matlin: deaf actress...starred in Children of a Lesser God
Marissa Jaret-Winokur...Broadway
Penn Jillett...Vegas act
Mario...R&B singer
Priscilla Presley...does she need an intro? Wink
Monica Seles...tennis player
Jason Taylor...Miami Dolphins football star.
Kristi Yamaguchi...Gold medalist in figure skating.
Adam Carolla...tv/radio personality
Shannon Elizabeth...actress?
Cristian de la Fuente...Chilean tv actor
Steve Guttenberg...Actor (Police Academy, Cocoon)

Honestly, I don't know most of these people! I'm most excited about Kristi, even though she'll
have an unfair advantage IMO. Skaters usually take dance, and she's had TONS of performance
experience, in front of large crowds and on tv. I wish they'd stick to getting less experienced people.

Great, another list of nobodies, lol. Who the heck are most of these people. Put on people we actually know!

I like Kristi, Mario, and Priscilla though. I thought Marlee Matlin was already on there. Yeah figure skaters usually take ballet and things like that.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm

How in the world is Kristi Yamaguchi going to dance with skates on? grinsmiley
The only name that interests me a little in that long list is Mario..... only one person... lol

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:38 pm

I love tennis, so it will be interseting to see Monica Seles on there. Beckie, you crack me up with your comments! LOL!!
Okay here's my question: They've had on Ian Ziering and Jennie Garth from Beverly Hills 90210. Why did they stop now? How about Tori Spelling or Jason Priestly? I wonder last season if they asked Tori, before asking Jennie, and she said no. What about Brian Austin Green? LOL!!

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Lol, thanks Teresa. Cool

OOO those were all great 90210 choices. That would be great if Shannen were on there! grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 am

I was really hoping for Joe Lando, Sully on Dr. Quinn. He had commented that he'd do it in a heart-beat if asked. Since Jane Seymour was on last season, they often look to 'associations' of the cast, like with the 90210 people. And oooh, Teresa, I would have been more than happy to watch Jason Priestley out there! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:18 am

LOL, Amy!! I thought that Ian Ziering did well when he was on, and so did Jennie Garth. LOL, Beckie! How could I forget about Shannen Doherty? What about Gabrielle Carteris, Tiffani Amber Thiessen or..................... LUKE PERRY? Now I would love to see him out there.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Yeah, I thought about Luke too. I would like to see him on there.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:10 pm

DwtS started last night! I missed it, but it's on again tonight...I think it's the women tonight. Just wanted to let you guys know! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks, Amy! I didn't watch it last night either, and there are too many other things on this evening. LOL! Let's see, we TIVO the Idol and The Biggest Loser. Tuesday nights are booked for me. LOL!!!! My husband and I usually watch IDOL when the kids go to bed, and then I watch The Biggest Loser on Friday nights since nothing else is on. I'll have to tune in for a few minutes though just to see who all is on. I'll be looking to you for updates! LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:01 am

Amy:
I didn't watch any of the show last night. Did you? If so, could you give us a little re-cap? I'm a HUGE tennis fan, and was wondering how Monica Seles did. It's hard to imagine her in heels, gliding across the dance floor. LOL!! What about Kristy?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 am

I hope Monica didn't do those shrieking grunts when she danced, like she used to do when serving.

Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 18_13_6
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:33 am

LOL, Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!! I was thinking about that too. She'll always be known for that. It wasn't just her serve, though. She grunted on almost every ball that she hit.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 am

I didn't like Monica's dancing last night at all...I thought she was way too stiff. But LOL, she still was decent---gotta give her props! And it was so cute...she was kind of a 'pink princess' last night and she said that she never went to her prom because she had a tennis open! So this was her prom! So sweet.

Kristi Yamaguchi was fantastic, but I won't be rooting for her. I just hate it when they have people in the competition that have so much experience. Yes there are things she has to know outside her comfort zone, but the advantage she has over the others is astronomical IMO.

I thought Priscilla did a good job, and Shannon Elizabeth is really cute with Derek. Ususally the pretty ones get voted off the fastest...I hope that's not the case with her because she has a lot of potential. Marissa, the girl from Hairspray, is over the top for me. She's cute, a bundle of energy, but TOO much so. A regular Mary Lou Retton! I actually thought she WAS the main character of Hairspray!! grinsmiley Just needs to tone it down about 10 million notches. Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am

I found out that a lot of these celebrities donate their dancing fee to charity, which is very nice. Well, I heard this morning that Heather Mills (Paul McCartney's ex) told a charity she was going to give to them ($20,000), and has never paid up! They said that the charity may sue her! More power to 'em, I say! Applause Between this, and taking Paul to the cleaners, she sounds pretty money hungry. No

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars   Dancing With the Stars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With the Stars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next