Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many prayers needed

Go down 
+19
LM
Lori
Melissa
pamh36
Teresa
Carol
ChristinaAL
brenda_m
HarrisonCrosby4387
LIWnut
bethandmanly
rana
Amy
Rob
LHDaisy
Debbie
Rhonda
Lily
Savannah
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Many prayers needed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:12 pm

You still have my prayers too, Savannah. I can't believe how they are treating the children - it makes me shiver thinking that this kind of thing can go on. I really, really hope and pray that this will be resolved soon. I know God will be in control and see things through.

Many prayers needed - Page 6 ChristinaKeeper2 Many prayers needed - Page 6 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 6:29 pm

Savannah wrote:
There's a meeting that's scheduled for the 30th. Please pray about it. It could make things pretty ugly. Please pray that God will be in control of everything that is said and done. And please pray that protective services will be able to get the children back to us before then.

I wish that I could just make everything okay. . . . fast-forward to when things aren't insane anymore. I took the children to the store with me today, and Caleby cried his little heart out on my shoulder, saying he wants to come home. I'm so absolutely destroyed tonight.

{{{{HUGS}}}} You have my prayers.

Many prayers needed - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Many prayers needed - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 9:15 pm

The meeting had to be re-scheduled, because one of the inspectors has to be in court on the 30th. There isn't word yet on a new date.

Rachel is a nervous wreck, the poor dear. We invited John, April and the children to the lake for dinner, etc. and Rachel was an absolute wreck. She cried and screamed when she saw a spider (that is NOT her) she screamed and cried again when a balloon popped. . . she cried much of the day.......and later, when I reached out to stroke her face, as I've done so many times to comfort her.........she flinched. Blue I can't tell you how much that hurt. None of the children ever flinched when I'd reach out to touch their faces....

Two days after John & April took the children, John lost the job that he had gotten earlier this year. He'd been out of work for over two years, and had finally gotten a good job with benefits..... So now, they've had no income since early April, and are behind in their lot rent and trailer payments. And they don't have enough clothes for the children, so have asked us to buy the children some. It's such a mess.

And . . . *sigh* I found out today, quite by accident, that this isn't the first time that John & April have been under investigation for fraud. They've been charged with it at least twice before. The person who told me, does background checks for the local police for CCW permits, and thought that I already knew about the former charges when he mentioned it to me. John was not brought up this way. He had good examples in my parents. They're honest people who always . . . always went out of their way to keep a good reputation.

Thank you for continuing to pray. The children need it even more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Many prayers needed - Page 6 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 6 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 9:45 pm

Poor Rachel, I hope there isn't any kind of abuse is causing her to fear. Savannah, you and the children are still in our prayer. I know the children will return to you and your parents. Have faith!!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Oh man Blue I'm really hoping those kids come back home to you soon Savannah... this must be so hard... but keep strong.. have faith... we're all praying :alright:

Many prayers needed - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 1:28 am

I can't wait for this horrible situation to have its happy ending. I know it will, I know that God is guiding you to where you need to be to get your children back. I can't wait for you to write about those babies being home and happy again. I'm praying that it will happen very soon!

Many prayers needed - Page 6 ChristinaKeeper2 Many prayers needed - Page 6 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 6 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 7:39 am

OH MY GOODNESS SAVANNAH!!!! Those poor children......And especially Rachel. For her to be flinching and jumping and screaming and crying, there is a whole lot more going on than should be. I pray the children come back, and who knows, John and April might just return them on their own since they are behind in paying bills and all. They have been so stubborn about the whole situation, they probably don't know how to ask you to take them back, especially with the big ol' fuss April has made about things. It is time these babies come home, and please be prepared for whatever might come home with them. Their lives have been tragically turned upside down. There might be some major counseling needed once they do return. I pray for their safe return and I pray God keeps His watchful eye on them until they do come home. No

Many prayers needed - Page 6 Rhonda10Many prayers needed - Page 6 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by on Wed May 30, 2007 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 12:41 pm

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} Rachel's reactions scare, for wondering what is going on at that home.

I am hoping and praying that those kids get to go back to you very, very soon. I am sorry to hear of the delay.

Many prayers needed - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 1:22 pm

I'm so sorry about the delay, but only God knows what it'll be good for...
Of course we'll keep praying, especially for Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyThu May 31, 2007 8:43 pm

Savannah, I'm still praying that the children come home soon. Without the job, it doesn't sound like they can afford the kids for much longer. Maybe the kids will be home soon.

Many prayers needed - Page 6 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:09 am

Savannah, any word on then the new date will be for the meeting?

Many prayers needed - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 7:47 am

Lily wrote:
Poor Rachel, I hope there isn't any kind of abuse is causing her to fear.

I immediately thought the same thing. I'm sorry the kids are suffering so much. And my heart breaks knowing how much this is tearing you and your mother apart inside. I'll continue to pray for this situation and a quick resolution.

{{HUGS}}

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Many prayers needed - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 12:41 pm

Carol wrote:
Savannah, any word on then the new date will be for the meeting?

Unfortunately, a huge case involving three counties has come up with the investigator, and she has to put this case on the back burner for a little while. Blue We're not sure when the new day will be.

I wish I could convey how much it means to me that you're still praying. Thank you just doesn't cut it. Love
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:16 pm

Ugh...I hope that she is able to get the other case wrapped up so she can focus on this one again. Keep us posted Savannah! Still praying <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Many prayers needed
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6