Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Harvest of Friends" Meet

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
Krissy
alexczarn
Teresa
Alice
JW
I Love Dean
Lori
Misti
Amy
GrandDuchessOlga
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
pamh36
Gin
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
Lily
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
Debbie
Savannah
Rhonda
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Thumbsup

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Those pics are great Mariliyn....I can imagine that Mankato trip would be a blast! Judging by that picture of Dean with all the Divas, he looks like a really tall guy! How tall is he, do you think? He looks like he's at least 6'3!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Nice photos!!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

lucky girl

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

I wish I could be you for a little while! Great pics, girl! Cloud 9

Vanesa.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 6472 Last Saturday, Amy and I had the lovely opportunity (finally!!) to get together again! It's been an incredibly busy week, so I hadn't had the chance to post about it here yet. We met at Wendy's for lunch, then drove to an antique mall where we spent HOURS talking and laughing, and looking at wonderful (and sometimes creepy!) antiques. It was such a delightful afternoon! And I had no idea how much I needed that. Amy is such a joy to know! And I loved every minute of the day. I hated to see it end! We talked about quite a few of you here on the board (in a good way, of course!), so many of you were "with us" during our day! SO....here is the lovely Amy, with the portrait of Jane Seymour...I knew it belonged with Amy "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 6472 :

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 103_1583

And here we both are at the antique store (where they probably think we were a couple of escapees from a looney bin "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 129986 we really did laugh a LOT):

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Amy_me_2012

And then. . .
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 440956 Amy found. . . a pan. And for some reason she thought I should pose with it:

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 The_Pan2b

It's getting late, so I need to head to bed - but tomorrow I'm going to post a poll on the board, where we'll vote on which of the items we saw was creepier.
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 135245 We thought it would be a fun way to include the board in our trip to the antique store.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 am

Nice pictures, Lisa. I love antiques store. Can't wait to see the creepier items. Applause Smile

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am

I can't wait to see the creepy things too! You should've bought the pan!!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

Buttercup wrote:
Nice pictures, Lisa. I love antiques store. Can't wait to see the creepier items. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 39447 "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 811339

Thank you, Melissa! "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 811339

alexczarn wrote:
You should've bought the pan!!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 702150 I doubt that Rob will agree. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:07 am

Great pics!

Lisa wrote:
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 702150 I doubt that Rob will agree. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 135245

No, you did the right thing leaving it in the store. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 70708
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 am

Smile Thank you.
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 am

Great pictures, Lisa and Amy!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 am

Very nice pictures.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

So glad the two of you were able to get together again......Gin and I are over due for another meeting.....but, as you said, life gets busy....... Smile

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Thank you everyone! Lisa & I are SO blessed to live close enough to one another that we can actually do this from time to time! Rhonda & Gin, I hope you two can meet up again soon! It's still my dream that we can one day have a meeting place and all meet up. loveheart

Lisa was SO precious to bestow on me my favorite sketch of hers EVER. (And that's a lot of sketches! Wink ). I was in absolute shock when I started to pull it out of the gift bag and only got a glimpe of the hair (I knew right away what it was), and exclaimed, "No you didn't! You did not!!" I burst into tears and could have started hyperventilating! HeeHee WHAT a special moment and WHAT a special gift to have. "Elise Mckenna" now graces a wall in my foyer/living room. Love

This time was even more fun than that last, I'd say (and I didn't think that was possible!) but the 'first meeting jitters' were over and now we're like old friends shooting the breeze (well, we ARE old friends....but not that old. batEyes Wink ). Lisa has such a great sense of humor and it's such a delight that we both 'get' each other and even share several common interests. Pretty neat! Can't wait until the next time, Lisa! Smiley Hug

Oh, and yes, Lisa's not lying about the laughing bit....the antique storekeepers must have thought we'd escaped the looney bin! Who else stays in an antique store for 3 hours whoopin' and hollerin'?! laugh3 My jaws literally ached when we finally left! Laughing

Thanks for posting the pictures! Looking forward to the poll! Thumbsup

Last edited by Amy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

And here's a close-up of just how amazing that Jane Seymour picture actually is! Love (The one with me posing with it doesn't do it nearly enough justice! No ). Even the framing/matting are exquisite! I couldn't be more thrilled! Applause

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 JaneSeymour-LisaMiller
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 pm

That one still blows me away too! thud

Rhonda....one of these days I want us to go to Mansfield. I went with Clay and the boys but they had no idea what they were looking at. Three goof balls putting on bonnets in the gift shop was a little much. SO, I need a true LH heart to go with me when I do go again. Maybe we can find a way soon....

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Sounds good to me....my driveway is 30 miles from Laura's driveway..... Smiley Hug

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Gin wrote:
I went with Clay and the boys but they had no idea what they were looking at. Three goof balls putting on bonnets in the gift shop was a little much.

laugh3 What a riot!

(Gin, now THAT would be a fun place for us all to meet up. I know we always talk about it....sure would be cool if we could make it happen one day. Love ).

Rhonda, you are such a lucky girl!! *jealous*!!! Blue
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Wow, you girls are both soooo pretty!

Sav....Lisa, I love the pic of you and the pan. I can see that you were thinking of Rob as this was taken, lol.

Amy, when Lorrie and I met in WI years ago we went to an antiques mall and had a blast there looking at all of the treasures and laughing the whole time. I found Mr. Edward's jug and she had to take a pic of me with it.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 MarilynKeeper "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Amy wrote:

Rhonda, you are such a lucky girl!! *jealous*!!! "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 488555

When I was making plans to go down to Missouri to visit my Grandma, I had fully intended on meeting Rhonda there! My schedule didn't let me go, though - and it ended up working out for the best, since that's when Mom's aortic rupture occurred. I can't even imagine if it had happened while we were traveling!

LIWnut wrote:

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 410460 Marilyn, thank you!!

Marilyn wrote:
Sav....Lisa, I love the pic of you and the pan. I can see that you were thinking of Rob as this was taken, lol.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 135245 How did you know that?? "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 129986

Marilyn wrote:
Amy, when Lorrie and I met in WI years ago we went to an antiques mall and had a blast there looking at all of the treasures and laughing the whole time. I found Mr. Edward's jug and she had to take a pic of me with it.

Have you posted that one yet? It sounds adorable!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm

LIWnut wrote:

Aw, thank you, Marilyn! loveheart

LIWnut wrote:

Ah, so you know!! Wink I want to see that picture! I don't remember ever seeing it before!

Lisa wrote:
When I was making plans to go down to Missouri to visit my Grandma, I had fully intended on meeting Rhonda there! My schedule didn't let me go, though - and it ended up working out for the best, since that's when Mom's aortic rupture occurred. I can't even imagine if it had happened while we were traveling!

Someone was definitely looking out for you all. yes If you ever attempt to make the trip again, I'd be more than willing to be your passenger! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

I will post it tomorrow when I have the pc on. Posting now from the iPad.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 MarilynKeeper "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Maybe we should make plans to go to Laura's in the next year or so. If we could get a wagon train going it might be fun! It would need to be in the summer I think, but oh I would love to see FALL again.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 am

Laughing I love the photo with the pan!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Harvest of Friends" Meet
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next