Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Harvest of Friends" Meet

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
Krissy
alexczarn
Teresa
Alice
JW
I Love Dean
Lori
Misti
Amy
GrandDuchessOlga
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
pamh36
Gin
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
Lily
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
Debbie
Savannah
Rhonda
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Purple2

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:19 pm

I'd lather hear that excuse than the tying them to the railroad tracks..... batEyes

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:31 pm

It was a close shave, but they were always rescued in the nick of time. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh my goodness. I leave the topic for just a few minutes and hair I find a pun-fest has broken out! I'd better brush up on my puns.

(Thank you for saying that we look pretty, Rob.
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 410460)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

You do!! Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Lisa wrote:
Oh my goodness. I leave the topic for just a few minutes and hair I find a pun-fest has broken out! I'd better brush up on my puns.

(Thank you for saying that we look pretty, Rob.
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 410460)

You knew it was a (5:00) shadow of things to come..... grinsmiley

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Would Gillette me have the last word?? greenS
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Sure, we'll just Schick to the pictures. ShyGirl

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:47 am

Rob wrote:
I should have told you that I suffer from Spontaneous Mustache Syndrome (SMS). "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 129986

Oh, is THAT what it is?? I had no idea there was a name for it! batEyes My hubby seems to be suffering from this as well---his mustache (and goatee) seem to come and go as they please! Wink

Rob wrote:
You and Amy look SO pretty here. I look like the guy in silent movies who's always tying women to railroad tracks. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 811339

Thanks Rob! Smiley Hug And gee, just as I thought how frame-worthy this picture is, I realize I'll never be able to look at it again without seeing a somewhat wicked and psychotic glint in your eye. grinsmiley

Rhonda wrote:
Sure, we'll just Schick to the pictures. ShyGirl

Rhonda! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:57 am

That's great that you were able to meet. Love the mustache, Rob.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:46 pm

So cool you all got to meet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

Number of posts : 1114

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Lisa wrote:
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 6472 Last Saturday, Amy and I had the lovely opportunity (finally!!) to get together again! It's been an incredibly busy week, so I hadn't had the chance to post about it here yet. We met at Wendy's for lunch, then drove to an antique mall where we spent HOURS talking and laughing, and looking at wonderful (and sometimes creepy!) antiques. It was such a delightful afternoon! And I had no idea how much I needed that. Amy is such a joy to know! And I loved every minute of the day. I hated to see it end! We talked about quite a few of you here on the board (in a good way, of course!), so many of you were "with us" during our day! SO....here is the lovely Amy, with the portrait of Jane Seymour...I knew it belonged with Amy "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 6472:

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 103_1583

And here we both are at the antique store (where they probably think we were a couple of escapees from a looney bin "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 129986we really did laugh a LOT):

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Amy_me_2012

And then. . .
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 440956 Amy found. . . a pan. And for some reason she thought I should pose with it:

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 The_Pan2b

It's getting late, so I need to head to bed - but tomorrow I'm going to post a poll on the board, where we'll vote on which of the items we saw was creepier.
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 135245We thought it would be a fun way to include the board in our trip to the antique store.
Very nice, pics. Hey, Lisa, the one of you and the pan, reminds me of the smiliey you use when you wanna bop Rob on here. LOL Very pretty pics.

photo MaggieKeeper_zps05cb0b4a.gif
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 am

Nice pictures. Yeah I was thinking the pan be for rob to smack on the head. LOL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Nice pictures. Yeah I was thinking the pan be for rob to smack on the head. LOL
LOL laugh3

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Yes, the pan does remind me when Lisa use the smiley, when Rob misbehave.

Lisa: Frying pan 

Rob: Imokay 

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 pm

BatHit BatHit Laughing 

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Frying pan Frying pan

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Wow! Worst series of pannings I've ever had! And I didn't even DO anything... for once. HeeHee 
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:09 am

Rob wrote:
Wow!  Worst series of pannings I've ever had!  And I didn't even DO anything... for once. HeeHee 
laugh3 Rob, when I saw Lisa holding that pan, and the expression on her face, all I could think about was how she would pan you in posts. LOL ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 am

Carpenters4ever wrote:
Very nice, pics.
Thank you...I was surprised to click on this and find our pictures refreshed in the thread!  Kind of wild to see now that my hair is lighter and shorter too.  This was a really fun trip....makes me long for another antiquing trip together.  Oh Lisa???Whistle 

Carpenters4ever wrote:
Hey, Lisa, the one of you and the pan, reminds me of the smiliey you use when you wanna bop Rob on here. LOL Very pretty pics.
Yes, that was the idea when we had her pose for the pic.Wink 

Rob wrote:
Wow!  Worst series of pannings I've ever had!  And I didn't even DO anything... for once. HeeHee 
Poor Rob!HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 pm

It's gonna be alright, Rob! We love ya!Smiley Hug

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 am

I thought I'd share that our dear Prairie Dweller (Kerissa) came to visit Lisa & I this past Monday!Applause  Kerissa and her mom came to watch a figure skating competition for the weekend, and on their way out stopped in my town and we all met up for Chinese food and some antiquing time!Thumbsup  Lisa's mom was able to come too, and how wonderful that was to have her there with us, looking healthy and vital after her long recovery from surgery.loveheart 

It was wonderful getting to know Kerissa better...she is a kindred spirit, for sure!grouphug  And her mom is lovely as well. I think a great time was had by all.Thumbsup  Pictures to come soon I hope, as well as some 'guess the price' antiquing pictures.batEyes 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:16 pm

How nice! I do want pictures!!! I am just totally on the wrong side of the planet!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Gin wrote:
I am just totally on the wrong side of the planet!
Laughing Yes you are, Gin!! Move your butt over here!!Thumbsup 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Oops! I didn't see that you'd posted in here, Mimi! I'll have lots more to say *hopefully* this evening. And I'll have a "Guess the Price" pic to share, too!

Gin, I think you should hop a plane and come visit!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Lisa wrote:

Gin, I think you should hop a plane and come visit!
I'm closer, can I come too? So glad that you all had the chance to meet up and have fun together. I know how much fun it can be. Looking forward to meeting "someone new" next July, can't wait.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 MarilynKeeper "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Harvest of Friends" Meet
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next