Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Harvest of Friends" Meet

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
Krissy
alexczarn
Teresa
Alice
JW
I Love Dean
Lori
Misti
Amy
GrandDuchessOlga
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
pamh36
Gin
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
Lily
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
Debbie
Savannah
Rhonda
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Love-s10

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 am

Wow, do I feel like an idiot! This thread is quite old, and I missed it!!! Whoops!!

Rhonda, I'm so happy that you were able to meet with your board friend! I know how that feels, having met and become such good friends with a Dr. Quinn board member myself. It certainly makes the world a smaller place, doesn't it?! Great picture of the two of you! In the words of Anne, you both look like 'kindred spirits'! Wink

Marilyn, I'm happy for you too! That is so cool! And the prairie dresses....how fitting! I'll bet that was tons of fun! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Gin came over on January 1, 2008. What a great way to start the New Year!!! She took pics of my boys and me and then the two of us together. Don't you just see trouble brewing in all those smiling faces????

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-14-10A_063"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-16-8A_065"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-13-11A_062
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-15-9A_064"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-18-6A_067"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-11-13A_060

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Ummm, Rhonda? I'm seeing the red X's again. Huh? NO, I'm not blind!! :Hahaha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:51 pm

What awesome pictures!!

:Hahaha: Yeah..........I can't see them, either.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Savannah wrote:
What awesome pictures!!

:Hahaha: Yeah..........I can't see them, either.

Savannah! ROTFL I read your post and said, "huh?" because I couldn't see it....then I scrolled down further! ROTFL

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Hummer"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 MistiKeeper"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Bookclub5"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:01 am

I can't see anything either! bawling

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 am

I see them! Great pics, Rhonda and Gin! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:27 am

I see them too......Y'all need to use some Windex on your monitors.......... Huh?

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Rhonda10"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 am

Nope, no pics here either. Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:36 am

Rhonda wrote:
Gin came over on January 1, 2008. What a great way to start the New Year!!! She took pics of my boys and me and then the two of us together. Don't you just see trouble brewing in all those smiling faces????

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-14-10A_063"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-16-8A_065"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-13-11A_062
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-15-9A_064"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-18-6A_067"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Th129471-R3-11-13A_060

Rob wrote:
I see them! Great pics, Rhonda and Gin! Thumbsup

Rob, you can see the pictures in that post?? I wonder why I can't? Rhonda, you'd be able to see them because they're already uploaded into your computer.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:38 am

Yep, I see 6 red x's!! Darn, because I want to see them!! I'm glad you had fun with Gin, Rhonda! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Rhonda wrote:
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 129471-R3-18-6A_067

They're all beautiful pictures!! But, this one's my favorite. Beautiful, Rhonda!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:19 pm

What really nice pictures!! You all look so nice! Applause

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob, you can see the pictures in that post?? I wonder why I can't? Rhonda, you'd be able to see them because they're already uploaded into your computer.

Well, it's funny, because I could see them. Then after posting that I could, they all went the Red X route. But now they're back again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Really! I still see Xs. . . . It must be a setting.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Oh great, now the pictures are up, I'm at work and I can't view them, until I get home tonight. Ranting

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 pm

This is strange. I can see the pics whenever I first open the thread, but if I refresh it, it's red x's. Curious, curious...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks for posting these Rhonda! Beautiful pictures!! I'm with Savannah...the pic of you with your boys is lovely! Gin looks like such a nice friend...what a smile! You both look beautiful! (The floral room divider made a great back-drop! Wink ). And your boys are so buff! My son is such a small thing...6'2, but skinny! LOL! Anyway, again, happy you two had a great time!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Well I can't see the pics Rhonda first posted... only red x BUT i can see them if I click on the URL she provided

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Oh.....I wanted to comment on how lovely you and Gin both look.......and then got sidetracked by the red X's. LOL! You both look so beautiful in the pictures!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Well, If it means anything I couldnt click on the red X's either! But I didn't need to...I took all of the pictures! Wish we could have gone outside again, but it was just too windy and cold that day.
As always when Rhonda and I get together , time just flew! It was such fun to actually chat without a keyboard!
Hopefully when we see each other again it will be with warmer winds blowing! I always feel like a balloon that lost air after I leave. Miss you Rhonda! Blue
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:31 pm

LOL! At least I'm in good company with seeing the red X's!

I'm so glad that you both had such a great time. I wish there was a central location where all of us could meet up! Can you imagine all the fun we'd have??
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Mansfield, Missouri, where Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote her books.....Sounds good to me....... grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:12 pm

I can finally see the pictures!! :woohooo: Rhonda, Gin, you guys look awesome!! Thumbsup Rhonda, your two boys look terrific!! Cool

Savannah wrote:
Can you imagine all the fun we'd have??

Savannah, can you imagine all the trouble we'd get into.....with all of us together?! OhMy :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Harvest of Friends" Meet
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next