Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Harvest of Friends" Meet

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
Krissy
alexczarn
Teresa
Alice
JW
I Love Dean
Lori
Misti
Amy
GrandDuchessOlga
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
pamh36
Gin
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
Lily
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
Debbie
Savannah
Rhonda
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Love-s10

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 am

That would be just too cool, wouldn't it Gin? I'd love to meet you too, and Rhonda, and heck, everyone!! Kathy and I have talked about a meeting place, since she's not too far, but so far it hasn't happened yet---maybe someday! And I think we Michiganders need to meet up one day too...we really don't live that far from each other. That would be so neat. Thumbsup I hope you and Rhonda get to hook up again, Gin! Wave

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:58 pm

That would be so cool if it ever happened. I know several years ago Rhonda and I were going to meet in Missouri but it did end up panning out. Maybe it will someday.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Hummer"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 MistiKeeper"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Bookclub5"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Amy wrote:
And I think we Michiganders need to meet up one day too...we really don't live that far from each other. That would be so neat. Thumbsup

I just saw this. That would be cool to do someday. You never know! You've driven past here enough times to go to Greenfield Village, one of my favorite places. grinsmiley

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Is anyone planning to go to the LHOP cast reunion in Keystone, SD in Sept? A few of my diva friends and I are making the trip. I can't wait.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 MarilynKeeper "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm not - but I hope you have a fabulous time and take lots of pictures. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm

We will soon have a new picture here of Lorrie, Beth and I. There may be a few others as well as we are meeting some of the other divas and planning a good time. We will also be meeting up with Willian Anderson, biographer of LIW. He promised to take us to all of the Carrie spots in Keystone.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 MarilynKeeper "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

Sounds great Marilyn! Can't wait to see some pics! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Sounds like it will be an exciting trip, Marilyn. Look for forward to seeing the pictures.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to meet our Amy. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 6472 It wasn't like meeting "someone I know from the internet"....It was like having lunch with someone I've known my whole life. She's just as amazing in person as she is on the board.

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Me_amy10

Amy is on the right, and I'm on the left.

It was so great to meet you, Amy!
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 410460

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 pm

I have a portrait in an art competition right now, and Amy drove over to see it, and vote for me. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 6472 Here she is with the portrait...

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Amy10

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm

That's awesome that the two of you were able to meet and spend time together! The picture of you and Amy is beautiful. Good luck with your equally beautiful portrait. It's nice that you don't live too far from each other. This will be one of many "get togethers."

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 811339 Thank you, Teresa!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Great pictures! "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 70708
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm

I am so excited for both of you! Thanks for sharing the pics. Two beautiful ladies and a beautiful drawing. So cool! Thumbsup

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Great pictures of you two! You are both so pretty. Good luck with the contest, the portrait looks great.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

How nice for both of you!
And great pictures; I like the top edited one Savannah. Smile
And good luck with the competition!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks, Rob. "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 70708

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 410460 Pam and Alice, thank you both for the lovely compliments.

The top one is my favorite, too, Alex. Thanks!
"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 811339

And thank you for the well-wishes on the competition. There are some really great pieces there. OH! There's a Little House-type one that I forgot about till just now....I'll try to post a pic of that in just a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Amy spotted this one first, and pointed it out. Isn't this cool?? Here we were meeting because of the Little House board - and there was a Little House-type art piece!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Little10

Edited to dodge Fife.

Last edited by Savannah on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Quite nice...

Oh, and you're welcome Savannah!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks for posting these Savannah! Thumbsup

Thank you everyone for your kind words. loveheart I'm happy you're all happy for us....we are too! Applause And yes Teresa, I am sure this is the first of many more 'visits' together. Smile Savannah already has an invite to my house for tea! batEyes

It certainly does make the world a little smaller, meeting like this! yes I feel so fortunate and blessed to have met you, Savannah, and to have gotten to know you even better. It really does feel like we've always known each other! You are such a beautiful person, inside out and out. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Savannah wrote:
Amy spotted this one first, and pointed it out. Isn't this cool?? Here we were meeting because of the Little House board - and there was a Little House-type art piece!

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Little10

Edited to dodge Fife.

Oh, I'd forgotten about that too! That really was a NEAT find......it's too bad these things aren't for sale, I would totally find a spot for that in my house. Wink (Along with a certain other piece that I am madly in love with. yes ). Let me just say everyone....I am going to be in shock if Savannah's drawing is not the winner. It truly is exquisite and really represents her talent to the fullest. Here's hoping!!! pray
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Awesome to hear that you finally got to meet each other. I love the pictures of the two of you together. It looks as if you have known each other forever. I know the wonderful feeling it is to meet internet friends, I've met many too and our friendships have been enriched afterwards.
Good luck in the competition Savannah. Hope you win. Your drawing of Jane is amazing.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Thank you so much Marilyn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

That really is something that you met on the LHOTP board and found that piece of LH artwork! You are most welcome Sa\/annah and Amy.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:58 am

That is wonderful that you were able to meet. The pictures are great. When will you find out how you did in the competition?

"Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Harvest of Friends" Meet   "Harvest of Friends" Meet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Harvest of Friends" Meet
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next