Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:28 am

I can't believe this?! OhMy Really Really wrong.... Blue
I also did not like how Ryan sounded like if Michael wasn't going home.... he said that last year during the Idol Gives Back week, nobody was sent home and when he said that it was like he was staying, but then he goes on to tell him that he's going! mad

The only thing that makes me a little happy is that Michael I'm sure has a big enough fan base to get a career going...

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:34 am

I agree. Lots of AI contestants have gone on to have great careers...and some of the ones that won, you never hardly hear from them again.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Hummer"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 MistiKeeper"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Bookclub5"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:25 am

Carol wrote:
I also did not like how Ryan sounded like if Michael wasn't going home.... he said that last year during the Idol Gives Back week, nobody was sent home and when he said that it was like he was staying, but then he goes on to tell him that he's going! mad

I didn't see the show, but I do remember that from last year! I wonder why they sent someone home this week?! :think: Even so, you are absolutely right, Carol...Ryan shouldn't have mislead him like that! I'll have to check to see if this is on youtube.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah... here it is:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 pm

mad That was pretty nasty. He made it sound like they were going to do the same thing, and not eliminate anyone. He should have just been straight about it, rather than building up hopes like that.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 pm

(PS..........Carol, I love your new avatar!)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Thanks Carol, for posting that. Yeah...that just makes me SOOOOOOO mad! I don't know that Ryan 'came up' with the idea (sounds like a producer type thing to me...maybe Ryan just carrying out orders?), but nonetheless, this ranks up there right alongside Jerry Springer, IMHO! I mean, this is a person you're talking about, a human being. I don't understand WHY they had a vote-off this week, if they didn't last year? I mean, wasn't their reasoning last year because of the 'spirit' of Idols Gives Back week, the whole concept? Like they didn't want to take away from all the positive, with a vote-off? Well, what's changed? That's what I'd like to know. I mean, this has certainly ended the week on a negative. Blue I'm not worried about Michael because I know he'll do well, but just the whole principal of the thing and how it was handled just irks me. mad Ugh. Michael looked so sad and disappointed, and maybe even a little angry. I'm sure he was after Ryan pulled that little stunt...who wouldn't think they were staying at that point?! Just BAD.

BTW, it really bugs me that Simon told him 'after your performance the other night...blah blah blah..." Well you know what? He was GOOD the other night! He sang that song well! I honestly enjoyed it, and was glad he picked the song! LOL, it cracked me up that when Simon said,"you have to learn a lesson from this", and Michael shook his head no! No grinsmiley Too funny! The fact is, when you go first like that, you automatically run the risk of being 'forgettable', no matter how well you did. I blame this on Michael's fans...I'm a Jason fan---I will vote for him to the end, even if he has an 'off' night, because I've seen what his capabilities are. Just like with Chris Daughtry, I honestly feel it's his fans that let him down. They slacked off thinking he was going to go to the end. Just goes to show you have to stay true to your favorite!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Savannah wrote:
(PS..........Carol, I love your new avatar!)

Thanks Wave

Amy wrote:
BTW, it really bugs me that Simon told him 'after your performance the other night...blah blah blah..." Well you know what? He was GOOD the other night! He sang that song well! I honestly enjoyed it, and was glad he picked the song! LOL, it cracked me up that when Simon said,"you have to learn a lesson from this", and Michael shook his head no! No grinsmiley Too funny!

I know!
You know... even though the choice is up to the fans... the comments the judges make also play a big part and I HATE it when he tells Michael he wan't good when everyone I talk to says they don't know what Simon is talking about! Michael does sound good and his song choices were great.
But it doesn't help that Simon starts saying stuff like that. mad

When the bottom 3 were Saysha, Carley & Michael.... Ryan asked Simon if the bottom 3 looked right, if America was finally listening to what he (Simon) had to say. Randy didn't like that comment very much and Simon was saying "Yes, I think it took some time, but they're finally listening!" He may have been kidding around.... but I think they have a little power to set someone up to win with with their comments....

It was just so surprising..... When Ryan said... "Saysha and Carley....." I thought he was going to say "You are in the bottom 2" but instead he said "You are safe" :faint2:
I didn't watch AI when Chris Daughtry was on... but I hear he was eliminated and he seems to be doing VERY well... I hope it's the same for Michael... he deserves it!

I really thought the bottom 3 were going to be Jason, Kristy and Brooke. Jason is cute but all his songs sound the same to me now.... I have not heard his power vocals... they are all soft and low. Brooke is okay but Carley's and Saysha's vocals are more powerful than hers.

I will say it... I think the next American Idol is David Archuleta. :shifty:

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm

I Remember what happen to Chris Daughtry I Did't mind that he went home cause for Me he did a VERY Bad Job with that Johnny Cash Song Walk the line here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJXwm150umQ

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:53 pm

I didn't get to see Idol Tuesday night so I don't know what song he sang. I couldn't get to a t.v. Thursday night, when I did I saw Michael Johns standing there and and my jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am

Carol wrote:
I know!
You know... even though the choice is up to the fans... the comments the judges make also play a big part and I HATE it when he tells Michael he wan't good when everyone I talk to says they don't know what Simon is talking about! Michael does sound good and his song choices were great.
But it doesn't help that Simon starts saying stuff like that. mad

I totally agree with you Carol...I think the judges do have quite a bit of influence on people (especially Simon's opinion), and maybe he needs to be more sensitive to singers who go first, since they do automatically have a rougher time keeping their 'memory' in peoples' minds. At least at THIS point in the season, when people know exactly who these singers are and what their capabilities are...Simon knows how good Michael is---I know he likes him, so save the criticism for a song that actually sucked! It's almost as if this talent is SO good this season, they are searching for stuff to criticize in people! I didn't think it was fair to say Michael was being a 'wannabe' either...just because that was a Steven Tyler song doesn't mean he's trying to be him. I mean, it's Steven Tyler, not Whitney Houston! :think: Personally I'd take Michael's version over Steven's anyday! ☮

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok I Had to Make a New Banner I Hope i don't have to again anytime soon lol
I hope Seysha and Carly will have to go before Kristy but i guess i might not happen

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:07 pm

That's a nice banner and avy set, Jacob! Thumbsup

And don't be so sure...I think Kristy has come a looooooong way and she's even grown on ME, a non-country fan! OhMy Wink I actually think Carly or Syesha might go next. I just hope it's not Jason! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 am

I Kind of Started to like Jason as well I Really LOVED His Dolly Song If only i could vote I Would make sure that Kristy Would stay a long time yet. But i have a Feeling she might get a Recording Contract once she will leave Cause Kellie Pickler Got one and YOU AMY don't like her lol grinsmiley And Bucky Covington got one Phil Stacey got one to
Thanks Amy for the Avatar and Banner Comment

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:04 am

I was really shocked as well. I think this will come down to David Cook and Carly. I love Brooke, but I dont think she will stay. I just want who ever wins to have enough humility about them to move forward with appreciation.
I know though that they have all made it far enough that they all have grabs at a career if they want it. STAY TUNED EVERYONE!
I am.....and helping me little one study for a big Science test too.....LOL

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:30 am

I was surprised too, but at this stage in the competition, someone "good" will have to leave every week. I didn't think that Michael John's was going to win, but I think that either Carly or Sayesha should have gone home instead. You never know, one of the David's or Brooke could go home this week. It's all about connecting with the audience, and if you have a poor week, it may be your last. Everyone that is left is really quite talented, so even if you have a great week, SOMEONE has to go home. It's really not going to be all that surprising from here on out. In my opinion, the top three are: David A., David C., and Brooke.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:16 pm

In Case you have forgotten American Idols is On Tomorrow

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Lol, you are so funny Jacob. But that's great of you to remind everyone! I know how much you love the show. grinsmiley You are like me with my Survivor.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 pm

American Idol is On TODAY :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 pm

JW wrote:

American Idol is On TODAY :woohooo:

WOO HOO!!! Cheer happy1 Cheer happy1 Cheer happy1 Cheer happy1 Cheer happy1 Cheer happy1

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Is American Idol on tonight? LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Is this the week where Mariah will be there? :think:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm

I'm not sure, Carol.

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Mariah will be performing tomorrow night.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:21 pm

But she's gonna be the mentor tonight already

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next