Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Love-s10

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:47 am

JW wrote:
Drew Poppelreiter Did not make but he was soo nice i hope he get's Recording Contract even if he did't make it to the Top 24 I Think the Proplem Was he was GREAT at singing Country but he would't have been abel to sing other Kind music Like if it would Stevie Wonder Night i think he would of had a Hard Time.

Oh, you're right Jacob...I hadn't thought of that. He really is such a nice kid. I cracked up when he said he wouldn't want to miss Turkey season anyway! grinsmiley

I like your list too...Oh, Michael Johns---yes, one of my faves!! And I like all the country blonds you mentioned too (ahem, for other reasons Wink ), even though I'm not even into country! Whistle There is definitely going to be some talent this time around, and I think we're pretty safe as to the 'Sanjayas' of the competition.

This was one time I was in complete agreement with Paula & Randy...usually I'm totally behind Simon. But I think Kyle could easily have become the "Sanjaya" of the season if he had been let through. A 'nice' voice, but nothing spectacular (kind of reminds me of the kid that was in two seasons ago...the one that looked like Chicken Little? Sorry, that's mean, but I can't remember his name!!)...anyway, you'd get some older people maybe who might like him, and then he'd go just so far, and then the public might just vote for him as if it were a game, like what happened with Sanjaya. I mean, there's no way Kyle would have been the next American Idol...he makes Clay Aiken look cool. Whistle Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:45 am

I am so glad all my favorites were put through!!! happy1 :woohooo:
I felt a little bad for Josiah... I wanted him through.. mainly just because it looks like he has been through a tough time... living in his car and all... but I think he still needs a little bit more work on getting better...

Well.... here is my new list of favorites! :sillySmiley:
(This list my change as I hear the contestants more and more... lol)

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Asiah_epperson Asia'h Epperson "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Brooke_white Brooke White

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Carly_smithson Carly Smithson "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Danny_norriega Danny Noriega

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 David_archuleta David Archuleta "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 David_cook David Cook

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 David_hernandez David Hernandez "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Joanne_borgella Joanne Borgella

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Kristy_lee_cook Kristy Lee Cook "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Michael_johns Michael Johns

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Ramiele_malubay Ramiele Malubay

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:08 pm

I agree Amy Me and my Sister were Talking about if there was a Snaya again and she ask if Kyle was a Sanya and I said no more like Chicken Little I have never been really Happy about who won Except Season 1 Kellie Clarkson and When Carrie Underwood Won the others were ok but I did't like Fantisha i Like Diana Degarmo much better and i did't like Ruben Studard or Clay Aiken

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:30 pm

I have only seen 2 seasons of American Idol (3 with this one).
I saw the first season and loved the Kelly won. I saw the season when Ruben won but I was not too happy w/ that... where is he anyway?! lol
I didn't see the one w/ Carrie Underwood but she is one good singer, she's really made it in the business.

I'm really looking foward to this one... should be one interesting ride! happy1

Hey Jacob... since you got a thing for blondes... have you met Taylow Swift? grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:42 pm

Have i Ever Carol I Really Love I Know almost evrey song of her's by Heart
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,The only thing that keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star,He's the song in the car I keep singin', don't know why I do...

When you think Tim McGraw I hope you think my Favorite song :headphone:

Well i guess that anwers Your Question Carol Laughing I Know all most evrey body in Country Music Businus :woohooo:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Okay, that answers my question Jacob grinsmiley

By the way, if you want to hear songs sung by people who have tried out for American Idol... just listen to "Idol Waves" where you can hear your favorite American Idol contestants!

:headphone: "IDOL WAVES"

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Thanks Carol I Did't Know that

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:30 am

Don't Forget to tune in Tonight the Guys are Preforming Tonight :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:47 am

Three nights of AI this week. Today, Wednesday & Thursday happy1

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:58 am

Really?!?! Eek!! :woohooo: Oh no...that messes up Survivor/Lost night...guess I'll be recording!

Carol, I love how you posted all the faces and names! That helps a lot! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Well, it looks like we might have some American Idol fans on this site. Some of the Idols, crew from the show, and fans contributed to a new Chicken Soup book titled, Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul which I reviewed at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2008/02/chicken-soup-for-american-idol-soul.html I am also going to interview some of the Idols, the writer Debra Poneman, and perhaps some of the crew to help promote the book.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Two or three nights a week of a show is just plain rediculous imo. Big Brother is on 3 nights and that ruins everything because I have other shows I watch too. :unsure: I mean how much do I need to watch these people?

Survivor always takes priority.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Well, the third night of Idol is just to announce who got voted off... stretched into an hour. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:25 pm

This is why Directv DVR has become my friend grinsmiley
I don't miss a show because I watch them when I have the time funny tv

I can fast foward the annoying commercials and even the program itself which comes in very very very handy whenever they take FOREVER to announce who got voted off or who won! LOL :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Exactly, Carol!! We tend to fast forward the Idol on the nights when someone is voted off. There's no reason that it needs to last for an hour. We fast forward through all of the guest singers, unless it's someone good. Alot of the time, they're just re-hashing the night before. The last 5 minutes is all I need to see. LOL!!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:36 pm

That's right Teresa! "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Hi5

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Teresa wrote:
Exactly, Carol!! We tend to fast forward the Idol on the nights when someone is voted off. There's no reason that it needs to last for an hour. We fast forward through all of the guest singers, unless it's someone good. Alot of the time, they're just re-hashing the night before. The last 5 minutes is all I need to see. LOL!!

Amen to that. It's annoying when they do that. To tell the truth, I haven't been watching this season like I have in past seasons. I don't know if its because its been on so long or the fact that I've heard lots of rumblings that they have "plants" on the show. That squashes my zest for it very quickly. mad

Edited to say: Now watch me get a bunch of puns about that!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Hummer"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 MistiKeeper"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Bookclub5"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by Misti on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:00 pm

American Idol on in two Minutes I'll give my Report after American Idol Wave

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 pm

My Favorites Tonight Were
David Archuleta
Danny Noregia
Michael Johns

What Song Did Danny Noregia Sing I Love the Song :idance:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Misti wrote:
I've heard lots of rumblings that they have "plants" on the show.

Simon is a stinkweed. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:13 pm

JW wrote:
What Song Did Danny Noregia Sing I Love the Song :idance:

I think Danny sang the Elvis song "Jailhouse Rock."

The one I really disagreed with the judges about was Luke Menard's "Everybody's Talkin'." I thought he did a great job with that.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:17 pm

I saw some of them and I do not agree with Simon on a lot of them. I thought Danny was great. He's a great kid! He was one of my faves when he auditioned. I liked the dude that sang Moon River too. I thought he did a beautiful job. I got the chills. It's funny because that song has sentimental value to me as well. Must be something about that song. It's one of my favorite older songs. It's a warm song. grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:18 pm

thanks Elivs is not Bad First Song i have heard of Him that he sang not some other person i just Download it

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Beckie, have you seen the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? You probably know that's where Moon River is from.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the show tonight. Can anybody tell me what songs were sung prior to the guy who did "Happy Together"? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:23 pm

I knew it was from that movie, but never saw it. I heard her sing it and I didn't like it. I like it sung by Andy Williams and Frank Sinatra.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next