Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Love-s10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 am

Survivors ready?? happy1
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 am

Amy wrote:
Survivors ready?? happy1

Heroes win award! Villians & LHOTP BOARD members...I got nothin' for ya! grinsmiley

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by Misti on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Misti wrote:
Villans & LHOTP BOARD members...I got nothin' for ya! grinsmiley

Well I got somethin' for you, Missy. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 129986

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Knotts04-mayberry
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

LOL, Rob!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 pm

HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 pm

When I opened this thread just now, I noticed the banner ads were for "Sexual Abuse Treatment," "Abuse Victims' Attorneys," and "Free Sex Offender Report." Must've been because I said "I got somethin' for you, Missy." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Creepy.............

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Rob wrote:
When I opened this thread just now, I noticed the banner ads were for "Sexual Abuse Treatment," "Abuse Victims' Attorneys," and "Free Sex Offender Report." Must've been because I said "I got somethin' for you, Missy." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 135245

LOL Rob! But I just got that too. greenS

Rob wrote:
I'll be darned...

Survivor Producer Detained in Wife's Death

WHOA. OhMy

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Villans & LHOTP BOARD members...I got nothin' for ya! grinsmiley

Well I got somethin' for you, Missy. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 129986

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Knotts04-mayberry

And I usually re-read my posts so carefully. cryB Must have been because I was in a hurry...yeah, that's it! batEyes
Rob, I love the different expressions of Barney you post! ROTFL

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Rob wrote:
I'll be darned...

Survivor Producer Detained in Wife's Death

I read that on Yahoo. For a second I thought they were talking about Mark Burnett...until I saw 'producer.'

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 pm

And something tells me you don't want to be caught in Mexico on a murder charge. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 am

Just wanted my taped "Survivor.' Those Villians make a stupid mistake each & every time they go to tribal council! mad

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:44 am

Misti wrote:
Those Villians

"Did you see that, Ange? 'Villians.' That's wrong, too!" Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 702150

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 AndyBarney
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm

And did Misti actually put that in bold?! thud Aw Misti, it is just not your week! laugh3

WHAT happened last night?!?! Ok, Danielle was the one who rounded Russell up to vote off Courtney right? But SHE voted for Coach!! OhMy HUH?! Am I missing something here?! scratchead I was pretty shocked to see Russell flip like that. That was one weird tribal council though...I thought for sure Courtney was going. They are SO stupid, getting rid of Coach! They are banking on merging (see how well that went this week Whistle ) and they NEED the strength for challenges!

I SO cannot stand Sandra. Um, didn't her mama ever tell her it's not nice to hate people?! Yikes Sorry, but it always shocks me to hear people actually talk like that. No Um....I don't hate her, but I definitely cannot stand her. No Oh, and Russell really WAS pretty dumb to believe her so easily. He is such an egomaniac that the thought of anyone getting rid of HIM goes straight to his oversized head! Yikes

I have to say though, it's been awhile since I've laughed as hard as I did at Rupert in the mud! That beard!! laugh3 Actually, he came really close to beating Coach! Good for Rupert---I just wish he could have pulled out all the stops at the end, because it was the run back to the finish line that killed him. Blue
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:16 pm

I was cracking up at Rupert, too. He looked like some kind of Norse mud god. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 185146
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Those Villians

"Did you see that, Ange? 'Villians.' That's wrong, too!" Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 702150

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 AndyBarney

Now what am I missing?? scared It's spelled that way in the title of the thread.. Whistle

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I tell you if Russ wins the whole thing, I will never watch Survivor again (of course I've said that before..)! I will clap & cheer the week they vote Russ off!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Misti wrote:
Now what am I missing?? scared It's spelled that way in the title of the thread.. Whistle

Indeed it is, so it's not your fault. I just checked and saw who titled this thread.

"I'm goin' to Pittsburgh, Ange... I'm gonna take her alive."

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 AndyGriffithShowBarneyFifeExpressio
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Well I'll be darned! OhMy So it is!! And Fife missed it all this time! thud
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 pm

LOL! I just noticed that it was spelled wrong this morning.

When will they learn?????? I was hoping that maybe something would happen and they would blindside Russell. Did you see the previews? If they merge and JT gives Russell the hidden immunity idol, I will vomit. I will turn against JT if he does that. He's not thinking straight right now.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Well I was curious & looked it up: villains. I didn't know that!

Yes, this J. T. playing this time around isn't my J. T. This one is craftier...sneakier...humm. I felt so bad for Coach, he looked 'blindsided!' Don't like Parv...she gets on my nerves. You notice her & Russ aren't as snuggly as they had been? Maybe he realized his wife was going to watch the show! Russ...he has major problems and looks psycho. He sat there and told (was it Parv) that he was in control, blah, blah, they all know it but they continue to let him get away with it all. I just don't understand that.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Teresa wrote:
If they merge and JT gives Russell the hidden immunity idol, I will vomit. I will turn against JT if he does that. He's not thinking straight right now.

I want Russell GONE!! If he gets much further in this game I will vomit! He is full enough of himself as it is....why do they continue to keep him around and play his game?!?! And yeah, I'm trying to see where giving Russell the idol is really to JT's benefit at this point. scratchead I hope that's just a silly promo thing and not something that he's actually going to do. Yikes

Misti wrote:
Yes, this J. T. playing this time around isn't my J. T. This one is craftier...sneakier...

....you forgot one word....dumber. Whistle Well, he did say he was going to be forced to play a different game this time, a more unethical game. But he is playing all sides, and every person competing should know from past Survivor seasons that it will come back to bite you in the butt if you do that! I mean, what is he thinking?! I have to say I was impressed with Candice...she is totally onto him and Amanda sounded like a dunce, like Candace was totally enlightening her. JT is definitely not one to be trusted this time around.

Oh, and LOL about "pyscho" Russ. greenS He is definitely looney...there is something really 'off' with this guy in my opinion. Now Coach---well, Coach is annoying as heck, and he is not exactly 'normal', LOL, but he is actually 'fun' to watch and I totally get a kick out of him. I can't believe we've lost half our entertainment in two weeks time. Yikes
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 am

Well at least I have my 'cowboys' from the Amazing Race to fall back on if my faith in J. T. falls through! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 am

Very true, Misti. Gotta love the cowboys!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next