Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Misti
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Kristina
pamh36
Amy
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Happy010

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm

That's wonderful news, Gin!! I will continue to keep Jamie in my prayers. I pray that the benefit will be a huge success!

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay....Jamie said " I need to go to the bathroom." Today has been a busy day for this kid. Its like her light is back on and shining bright. She has one very happy family tonight. Its all because of our prayers....praise God !

Her surgery for the cyst is tomorrow......lets pray all goes well.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 am

That is wonderful news about Jamie being able to speak now!!! I am keeping her in my prayers for the surgery.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Jamie's surgery went well. She will stay where they can keep a close eye on her for about two nights before going back to her room. Everything went well again with the vent, and vitals look great.

Lets keep praying that she recovers her left side. She is unable to even smile with that side of her face. I'll post as I can this week.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks God that the news are so good. It seems that prayers are working! I'll pray for she could recover her lef side now. I bet she will do. Smile

Vanesa.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 am

I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. I'm continuing to keep her in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

That's great news....I'm glad she is progressing nicely! I'll will continue to pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Jamie is still doing well. Continue most to pray for her return of speech and use of her left side.

The benefit for her fundraiser went really well. I don't know how much was raised, but there was a good turnout.

She is still smiling and working hard. yesss

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am

I'm really happy for her. I she smiles, she will be O.K in no time. People who smiles even when they are not going thourough a good moment have won at least half of their battles in life.

Go on, Jamie! We will keep praying for you and the people who loves you! Thumbsup yes Applause

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 am

You are right Vanesa, i think her attitude is good for a complete recovery. She has a long way to go, but if she keeps her spirits up she should do fine. Thanks for your prayers!

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Jamie is hitting the speech therapy really hard now. They are having to BEG her to talk, but she is answering questions.

Keep praying she will move forward in every way.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I am sure it all has to be so frustrating for her. I hope she progresses well....she obviously has a strong spirit and can make this happen. yes I am praying.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 am

I'm happy to hear that even if reluctantly she IS speaking little by little. THis girl is amazing. Of course, I keep praying, as ever. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Jamie stood today for the first time. She was very scared and cried alot, but there were 4 people there to help her. She was also able to sit up on a mat for about 15 min. She is very weak, but keeps trying.

The family is hoping for Jamie to be moved to a private room soon. There is alot of interuptions during the night and getting rest is tough.

Need prayers for strength, physical and emotional. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

She may be physically weak, but she certainly sounds strong-willed. I think it's amazing that she has come this far and, I just have a feeling she will continue to keep going. She certainly has my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks very much for the update, Gin.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 am

I keep praying and praying for this young little warrior named Jamie, Gin. I'm very impressed by her strenght.

I know that she needs a QUIET place to rest, so I'm also prayijng for she could be moved onto a private room. If they do it, I know she'll begin to improve faster than ever. People needs desperatly PRIVACY to undergo an accident like the one this poor girl had to suffer.

Go on, Jamie! I know you are a fighter! Applause

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 am

I agree, Vanesa - a private room makes all the difference in the world when it comes to faster recovery! One of our nearby hospitals just built a new facility a couple of years ago, and after they studied the research data regarding patient recovery in private rooms vs. multiple occupancy rooms, they made every room in the hospital a private room. It made things SO much easier to go through when my Dad had two major surgeries in just a few months time.

Thanks for the update, Gin. I'll be sure to pray that she gets into a private room!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm

pamh36 wrote:
She may be physically weak, but she certainly sounds strong-willed.

That's for sure! yes Thanks for the update Gin....I am thrilled she is progressing along.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Jamie is getting a private room! She will finally be able to put up cards and letters from friends that have prayed so hard for her.
She is doing well in PT. She stood yesterday without crying, although she said it still hurts so much. She is dealing now with sadness right now. She is having to accept that she has to relearn basic things now. We need to not only pray for her healing but for her to accept these challenges and work hard.
I will try to find out an address soon. Maybe we could send her a card or something. Who knows she might even be a LH fan, and visit us someday.

Thanks for all your prayers.....Gin

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm so happy to hear she is getting her private room!! I will continue to keep her in my prayers. She has a long, hard road ahead of her, but she has come so far already, I just know she will continue to keep fighting back.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Well, Jamie was a party pooper watching fireworks. She fell asleep right as they started. Her family was watching them from her hospital room window. Maybe next year they can all be out where she can cheer with each blast.
Jamie did have a good therapy session Monday though. She stood with help for 150 secs. She is getting stronger. She has complained about pain in her left hand and fingers. That just might be good news. We need that left side to wake up and work.
Not sure if she got her private room yet, that just hasn't been posted.
Cheer her on with your prayers...thanks.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 am

Great news on Jamie's continued improvement. We're keeping up the prayers from here.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 am

I'll keep praying for she could speak fluently. Keep us updated about these news. I know she would recover the use of her left side. She fighted to hard and she deserves to get over her physical troubles.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Jamie continues to do well. She stood yesterday without pain. She did very well considering a bad headache. Her doctor is considering taking her off seizure meds, after they do another CT scan.
Her speech is doing well, but she still sometimes says things that are sort of odd. Hopefully, if she is taken off the meds her energy level will go up and she will be able to focus more clearly.
She's making strides, and only 8 weeks into recovery. Compared to where this started she is doing really well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next