Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Misti
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Kristina
pamh36
Amy
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Bokmal10

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 am

Gin, you put tears in my eyes...What a good thing. She lifted her LEFT leg! We are parying so hard for her left side could start to live again that this is ...simply amazing.

But the best of all it, is that this awful accident could do a little miracle in a family with some little troubles. Jamie will heal, I'm sure of it...but her family will be also heal in a much deeper way. Their hearts are being healed by the power of love. And this love has a name: JAMIE. grouphug

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

I'm so happy to hear something good came out of this, as in her family members reconciling their differences and coming together for Jamie. I'm sure that makes Jamie feel good.

That is wonderful news about her moving her left leg!!! She sure is an amazing young lady.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 am

pamh36 wrote:
I'm so happy to hear something good came out of this, as in her family members reconciling their differences and coming together for Jamie. I'm sure that makes Jamie feel good.

That is wonderful news about her moving her left leg!!! She sure is an amazing young lady.

Absolutely!!! What awesome news. God works in mysterious ways! yes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 am

That is terrific news, Gin!! I hope that this is a sign of what's to come. I pray that Jamie is able to move more of her left side soon.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 am

Jamie has been a bit tearful, but just missing everyone. A new routine is hard to get into. Her PT gave her new shoes to wear, because she was needing a lift in the right one. Her right leg is 1 1/2 inches shorter than her left due to fractures and surgery.
Carrie says they are so ugly, so with the help of some colorful sharpies they can be decorated!
Jamie continues to move her left leg when asked, but when she is walking she is not using it at all. Keep those prayers coming for this leg.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Everyone had a bad day..I'm sure that Jamie would begin to improve, even if she has bad days. If she can move her left leg when asked, it's clear that she could move it to walk...Maybe her mind is blocked, or she is afraid of moving it. These things are quite slow. No

I'll keep praying.
Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

JAMIE GOES HOME FRIDAY! She has been doing so good, improving is some small way everyday. She remembered who came to visit her yesterday, what she had to eat for lunch and when she had PT. Things are getting better and better. She ALSO was able to move there left thigh muscle when asked. That is a great sign.
Pray home is going to continue to help her improve, she will need lots of PT for a long time, but she is working hard. Thanks!

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 pm

That's wonderful news, Gin! I'm sure that Jamie will continue to thrive when she is at home in more comfortable surroundings. It helps that she has such a loving support system of family and friends.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh, that is SO awesome....she and her family must be ecstatic!! Applause There's no place like home. yes
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

Oh, Gin, these are AWESOME news! Thumbsup yesss happy1 There's no better place to improve that our own home. I think that Jamie's left side will be better and better every day, since at home she'll feel more relaxed and happy, sourronded by the people she loves and without doctors and nurses bothering her continually (of course, they also helps her, but sometimes, patients feels bothered by so many people dressed in white eatching over them).

Sunday, at church, I prayed for her a long, long tie, and I'll keep parying for her left side could improve.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks Vanessa and all of you. Jamie has been an amazing girl going through alot. Prayers have certainly worked!!

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:56 pm

What wonderful news. We'll definitely keep praying for her continued improvement. stars

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:52 pm

That's such wonderful news. URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 6472 I'm so happy for them!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Great news!!

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Jamie is doing good. She does not have to have a liquid diet now, and it so happy. She had a Mt. Dew right when she got home, what a sweet change huh?
She is standing for about 30 min. at a time. Working hard daily. Keep praying!

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Fabulous! I am so thrilled that she's doing well. Amazing what the power of prayer can do.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

Of course, we'll keep praying! It seems that the prayers are working! Smile And what could be better than have a Mountain Dew right in your beloved HOME?

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:11 am

Jamie is moving right along. She was able to attend church Sunday and to say the least it was a very emotional and moving service. She had so many people so glad to see her.
She is having all her therapy at home now, and has been registered for home schooling. Its amazing she really hasn't missed any school time, but we need to keep in prayer that she has retained what she already learned.

This family has so much to look forward to and they are so thankful.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:30 am

Great news, Gin! Thanks so much for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 am

That is incredible news Gin!!! Applause
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 am

I knew it, I knew it! Prayers are working! happy1 yesss

Thanks for the update, Gin. More prayers are going right to Jamie this week! yes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 am

It sounds like it is helping her heal emotionally to be at home. I am so happy to hear she continues to improve. She is an amazing young lady.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

How wonderful. Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing the latest of Jamie's accomplishments with us. I love hearing about them.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Jamie is doing great. SHe is able to go from a sitting postion to standing now on her own. Using a walker she is taking about 3 to 5 steps alone, more with help.
PT is using electrical stimulation on her left arm. She's getting stronger and even took a road trip last weekend to a family birthday party.
I know this family is so thankful to have her included.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Wow! That's awesome. I appreciate you keeping us up to date on her recovery. I certainly feel like I know her as a result of your updates. This is just do wonderful!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next