Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Misti
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Kristina
pamh36
Amy
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Bokmal10

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Excellent news, Gin! If she keeps improving and imprving she will be cured before we could imagine it. I know that the miracle began when she returned home. Being home is the best thing in the world for a person who is going thourough the aftermaths of an accident, like Jamie does.

Vanesa.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Sept. 19th update: Alot of decisons for Jamie is happening now.
(1) SHe will continue to be homeschooled this entire year. The Doc. feels she will not have the strength this year to go back. Lets pray she can continue to accept this and her friends will continue to visit her. She worries most of loosing those relationships.
(2) Jamie will need surgery soon on her left shoulder. Not sure exactly what that will involve yet.
(3) Speech Therapists are working on helping her to improve verbal skills as well as short term memory loss.

To help things not become so routine Jamie's grandparents took her fishing over the weekend. She sat on the bank and fished in her wheelchair. She was the lucky one, as usual and caught the first fish. She has spent endless days indoors that I'm sure the fresh air did her good.
Jamie is insistant to stand with church members during services too. She is singing along with everyone now and I'm sure she is a voice God is so glad to hear. Her heart has been touched by all of this and she gives God the praise.

She continues to AWE her doctors, and progress is slow. BUT she IS improving thanks to prayer. Keep doing it and she will continue to work hard. ~ Thanks-Gin

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks for the update, Gin. The most hard of all those goals is that her could accept to stay home and get her schooling there. I imagine how much she is missing her schoolmates, but she must understand that the homeschooling is for her own good.

It's quite sad to learn she must undergo surgery in her shoulder...After so much suffering knowing this, must be awful for Jamie, Being in a hospital again, have anesthesics and all must not be easy for her to accept.... No

I know she is facing a lot of difficulties, but a person with such a strenght will pull away from all of them. Just think she got the first fish in a fishing day and wants to sing along with people at the church! yesss Jamie Rundel could face everything life wants to give her: bad or good. She is a fighter (as I've said before) happy1

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

That's a great update, Gin....I am glad Jamie is continuing to progress, albeit slowly. So cute about the fish! I am sure that had to be a wonderful day for her. Prayers continue on for Jamie. Smile
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 am

Wonderful update, Gin. Too bad about the additional surgery, but that girl certainly has God watching over her. She sounds like a very strong person. I hope and pray that she continues to improve and that this surgery isn't too much of a stumbling block. I'll pray too that her friends stay in touch, as I'm sure that it's not easy for a girl her age not to be seeing all her chums at school.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

It sounds like she is making good progress.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks for the update, Gin. I'm continuing to pray for her.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am

Things are still improving for Jamie. She celebrated her 17th birthday Oct. 4th. Keep her in your prayers, as she is still adjusting to being home and catching up on school work.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

I bet she's happy that she was able to see her 17th birthday. I'm sure it must be a tough transition. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

As of Nov. 15th Jamie is doing very well. Her memory is improving and she is now walking with a Hemi- walker (one handed). She is having fun decorating for Christmas and being with all of her family. She wears a brace on her left leg now, so she can keep it going in the right direction. Her left arm is still very limited, so lets pray for that.
She thanks everyone for continued prayers. Her smile is full of hope and strength!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Thank you for the update, Gin. I'm glad that Jamie is doing so well. I'll continue to keep her in my prayers. Do you know if she's getting lots of visits from her school friends? Is Jamie being home-schooled? Or does she attend class for short amounts of time?

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for the update on Jamie's progress. How wonderful that she continues to improve so much. May 2011 bring her a full recovery. Our prayers continue.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 pm

She is always in my prayers. I'm very glad of having so many good news about Jamie. I understand that her progress will be slow, but I also know she will be improving and improving until she could be totally healed. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Teresa, not sure about the visits with friends, but I do know she is being homeschooled. Her doctor did not think she could keep up her school work and strength if she went back. Plus her short term memory was so jumpy at the beginning of the school year. That is getting better.
I will try to find out more from Carrie. I would like to also know if she will need further surgery.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 am

Gin wrote:
As of Nov. 15th Jamie is doing very well. Her memory is improving and she is now walking with a Hemi- walker (one handed). She is having fun decorating for Christmas and being with all of her family. She wears a brace on her left leg now, so she can keep it going in the right direction. Her left arm is still very limited, so lets pray for that.
She thanks everyone for continued prayers. Her smile is full of hope and strength!

It's amazing to hear just how far she has come. I have continued to pray for Jamie throughout her ordeal.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Thanks for the update, Gin. It is terrific to hear she is continuing to progress! She continues to be in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Got an update on Jamie. She is still doing well. Using the hemi walker to get around, wheelchair when out shopping etc. Her left arm is still not moving too much, although she is able to bend it now at the elbow. She had a twitch recently in her left thumb as well, so maybe it will still all slowly wake up.
She is having a bit of trouble following words on a page or computer so that will be a huge factor in going back to school next year.
Jamie seems happy but continues to need prayer for her friendships. She is so disconnected from her friends now. They visit, but of course its not the same as going out with them.
Thanks, Gin

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks for the update Gin. I am so glad Jamie's doing better now, but sorry to hear about her strained friendships. I can certainly see why that's tough.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Thanks for updating, Gin. I will keep her in my prayers as she continues to recover. It seems like a slow process, but considering the extent of her injuries, she has come so very far and it sounds like there is good chance of her continued recovery. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:46 pm

I share Pam's thoughts, and I'll keep praying for Jamie's improving. She had already walked a long way in her recovering. I'm sure she will be allright in some more time. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:39 am

Thanks for the update, Gin. It's amazing how far she has come. Prayers continue.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am

UPDATE! Jamie graduated in June and not only did that but WALKED to receive her diploma!! I wish I could post a photo, but was having problems with downloading it. If I get lucky, I will post it soon. Not sure what Jamie's plans are now, but she continues to work hard to regain strength in her left arm. Her memory is getting better, the brain is slow healing but they are still getting positive results. Thanks for continued prayers for Jamie! She has come such a long way!!

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm so happy to hear that.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

That's wonderful news, Gin!!

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 am

That is a miracle if I've ever heard one! Love Thanks for sharing that Gin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next