Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Goodsi10

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Amy wrote:
Oh, I must say I was impressed with the 'country girl' who caught BOTH the chickens! Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 70708 I'm sure you were impressed by her too, Rob. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 129986

Yay, Chelsea! Yay, breasts and thighs! (It's important that we recognize the chickens' contribution. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 129986 )

Rob wrote:
Oh my gosh, hilarious!! Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 85958 (Somehow I ain't seeing that happenin' though. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 440956 ).

He'd have to be the world's greatest actor. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 68167
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Very funny, you two!! Yeah, I got a kick out of Colton, too. Have you noticed that for the past couple of seasons, Jeff LOVES to wear that blue shirt? He wears it every episode. It's a cool shirt, but maybe change it up a bit. I'm just sayin'..................

Tough break for the girl who broke her wrist.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Well just as I thought I got one of the duds named Tarzan in the Survivor pool. I was half tempted to say give me my money back! So tired of getting losers! Anyway the first episode was filled with so many twists and turns. I think this was the busiest first episode ever. I was sad that the short haired girl had to leave. I really liked her.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
Oh, I must say I was impressed with the 'country girl' who caught BOTH the chickens! Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 70708 I'm sure you were impressed by her too, Rob. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 129986

Yay, Chelsea! Yay, breasts and thighs! (It's important that we recognize the chickens' contribution. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 129986 )

Oh Rob, you better hope Savannah is not monitoring this thread! Whistle (But I have to admit that made me laugh out loud. Laughing Well, after I recovered from the initial shock. greenS ).

Teresa wrote:
Very funny, you two!! Yeah, I got a kick out of Colton, too. Have you noticed that for the past couple of seasons, Jeff LOVES to wear that blue shirt? He wears it every episode. It's a cool shirt, but maybe change it up a bit. I'm just sayin'..................

Tough break for the girl who broke her wrist.

LOL about Jeff! Yeah, how about same style, different color? Go a little crazy, Jeff! happy1

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Well just as I thought I got one of the duds named Tarzan in the Survivor pool. I was half tempted to say give me my money back! So tired of getting losers! Anyway the first episode was filled with so many twists and turns. I think this was the busiest first episode ever. I was sad that the short haired girl had to leave. I really liked her.

Oh Beckie, you just can't catch a break, can you?! Yikes Bummer about the pool. But hey, the game is young; maybe he'll surprise you.... Whistle .... greenS
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Colton pronounces Monroeville like Mon-'Ro-Vaul. Well that's what it sounds like to me...

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Alexke11

Last edited by alexczarn on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Coltom

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Barney-fife

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 205803
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:02 am

alexczarn wrote:
Colton pronounces Monroeville like Mon-'Ro-Vaul. Well that's what it sounds like to me...

I haven't seen that commercial and I don't watch Survivor, but that is how we pronounce it..."Mon-ro-vul."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

Well, Jeff was wearing a cool, green shirt at the immunity challenge, but brought back my favorite "blue" at Tribal Council. Ha! I'm not sure of what I thought about the vote last night. It's weird to see the cast-off voted out, and then you know that you won't see them until the finale. (Unless they're on the jury, of course.) No more Redemption Island. I'll probably forget who Nina is by then.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 pm

This is the biggest bunch of idiot females to ever play this game. They make us women look BAD! They should have voted off the weak link Kat. Haven't they ever watched the show before? Dummies! The only one I like so far in the game is Sabrina. She seems intelligent.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 pm

I am glad that Matt got the boot. I didn't like him. I always root for the underdog and this time the underdog looks like the boss, lol.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

I cannot STAND Colton!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him out!! He really bugged me tonight at Tribal. What a spoiled brat!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 am

Ok, I am literally not reading a thing here, because I am behind, but I heard Bill laughing hysterically about something during Survivor last night, and telling me that history was made or something like that. Well I don't know about THAT, but I begged him not to spill the beans! I will catch up soon and weigh in then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Enojy, Amy!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts. It WAS kind of a bonehead move. Just adding to the drama, I guess.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:41 am

I love when something that has never happened in the game before happens. It keeps things interesting. I felt bad for poor Bill and Leif. Colton is a jerk, but some of the things he says crack me up.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 pm

I think it's funny that Colton was to be the first one to go because he didn't fit in with the boys and now he is the leader because he has an idol. The boys changed their tune and became his friend. I kinda like him but last weeks episode shone a bad light on him being a spoiled brat.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

I totally agree.

Supposedly there is a twist that could mess up Colton's plans.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I do not like Colton! mad

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Well girl, karma came back to bit him in the butt, lol! I think Alicia is a horrible person too! I am so angry that they merged already. I think that is so lame!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Boy this is the season of blindsides for sure.

GO WOMEN OF THE GAME! grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

I hate to say this but I am enjoying "American Idol" more than "Survivor" this season! Ooops

Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 8 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 8 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:22 am

Did anyone watch the finale? I guess the best player won.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm

I watched and once again my mom got first place, lol. Kim definitely deserved it. She had such a hold on the other players. They were all so stupid. I wanted Sabrina to win though and was disappointed that she only came in second. Blue A lot of people thought this season was boring, but I really enjoyed it.

Next season looks like it's gonna be awesome. Three tribes with three former contestants brought back that were life flighted out of the game due to injury. I can guarantee you Colton will be one of them. I hope they bring back the black guy Russell and fainted during one of the challenges and Mike from season 2 who's hands were burned in their camp fire. I would love to see Kourtney from this past season back because she was so cute and didn't get a chance to play since she was injured during the first challenge.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am

I didn't want to start a new thread for this. I just saw that Jeff Probst is going to have a new talk show! OhMy I think he'll be pretty good....

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/article/1253105--jeff-probst-of-survivor-launches-talk-show-monday
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks for posting that, Mimi! Interesting that Phil Keoghan had a New Zealand accent. I didn't know he was from there.

I hope Jeff's show is a big success. He seems like one of the good guys.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Same thread, different title. I will change the title for each season instead of making a new thread. Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 811339

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next