Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Happy011

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I agree Rob OUT OUT you varmint! lol laugh3

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I agree Rob OUT OUT you varmint! lol laugh3

Hmph, why? LOL greenS

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't know. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 988160 Hearing Beckie call you a varmint made me LOL, though. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Laughing I'm not THAT bad, surely?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Nah, you're one of the good ones. You just don't hear "varmint" every day. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 773783

Does Australia have a version of the show Survivor?
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Rob wrote:
Nah, you're one of the good ones. You just don't hear "varmint" every day. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 773783

Does Australia have a version of the show Survivor?

I had to look up what it meant. HeeHee Nope; we just play your shoddy American Survivors.(I don't watch them)

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 am

It starts tonight! grinsmiley

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 pm

We're ready!! happy1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 pm

I thought it was a great first episode. I'm glad Cochran didn't go....I think he'll be good comic relief. He's a witty kid! HeeHee

Teresa, what did you think of Ozzy's mop-top?!?! Yikes He's a doll either way, but I prefer the shorter style on him. He's going to be fun to watch. (Platonically speaking, of course. batEyes ).
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Yeah, I'm also glad Cochran didn't go either! He sure played it good in the tribal counsel! You can tell he's seen the game many times.

What DID surprise me though was that everyone voted for the girl!! Wow... I thought it was going to be a close vote.. but no... she was out of there..

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

All I could think when I saw the first challenge was: oh good, another puzzle.Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 335724 And not only could I not figure out the puzzle, I didn't even understand the instructions. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Angry-smiley-195
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:31 pm

It was also strange that they didn't give any background about the island they were on. Usually Jeff starts the season by saying something about the history of the place, its exact location, its wildlife, etc. This time they just jumped straight into the game.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Rob wrote:
It was also strange that they didn't give any background about the island they were on. Usually Jeff starts the season by saying something about the history of the place, its exact location, its wildlife, etc. This time they just jumped straight into the game.

I think he did. When he explained what they would be winning after the challenge. He mentioned some sort of fruit or vegetable which he said was like a potato, and it was a native food to that place... I forgot the name he mentioned though lol

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 pm

I loved the first episode! Such a great and diverse cast. I was also glad that Cochran did not go either. I felt bad for him. At least he showed some effort. The girl that was voted out did not even try.

In the pool I have the gay guy Mark. He seems like a nice guy. Not like that last 2 people I had. But I do not see him getting that far. And what was up with that lady crying on day 2?

I don't like Ozzy's hair like that. He looks cute with it short.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Great start to the new season! Oh and I like Cochran, too! He has already grown on me. It was so funny how he didn't want to go swim with the rest of them!

And I don't know why Coach got glared at by his tribe after he lost the first challenge; after all they were helping him!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

I just watched the episode a little while ago. We didn't have time last night. Amy, I agree. I like Ozzy's hair shorter, too. He's still a little "hottie" though. When my husband saw that they were doing a puzzle challenge, he mentioned for the 1000th time how Boston Rob is the king of puzzles. I guess he is, though. If they could have had Boston Rob and Ozzy on as the veterans, I would have been in heaven. My 2 favorite "Survivor" men. Ha!! Boston Rob will always be my most favorite!!

I think it will be a good season.

My other favorite guy is none other than Jeff Probst. I just love him! His little sayings never get old.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 TeresaKeeper

Last edited by Teresa on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 am

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 85barney

Teresa wrote:
He's little sayings never get old.

Surprised at you, deputy. Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 129986
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 am

Misti wrote:
It was so funny how he didn't want to go swim with the rest of them!

"My skin is translucent. You can see my organs beating." Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am

Oops! Good catch, Fife!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

"My skin is translucent. You can see my organs beating." Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 135245

Rob, when I first saw part of my post & your comment under it, I thought I had been fifed! ROTFL

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:34 pm

He is on a roll! deputy lol

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Misti wrote:
Rob, when I first saw part of my post & your comment under it, I thought I had been fifed! Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 222270

Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Misti wrote:
Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

Rob, when I first saw part of my post & your comment under it, I thought I had been fifed! ROTFL

So did I, at first. I had to look twice. HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh! I thought he had! That's why I said he was on a roll laugh3

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
And what was up with that lady crying on day 2?

Yes, what WAS up with Dawn? I was actually thinking she was in her late 40's...she's only 41. I just looked her up, because I couldn't remember her name. Guess what her bio says? Pet peeves: brown grass and complainers. Whistle And '3 words to describe you' : "Driven, positive, and enthusiastic." I really have to wonder if it's just 'that time of month' for some of the women that come on here and melt down. After all, everybody knows what they're getting into when they get on this show. I like Dawn...I'm hoping she can show the young-uns a thing or two. Just hope she gets her act together. scratchead

Misti wrote:
And I don't know why Coach got glared at by his tribe after he lost the first challenge; after all they were helping him!

I was thinking the same thing, Misti! scratchead How dare they?! Yikes

Teresa wrote:
My other favorite guy is none other than Jeff Probst. I just love him! His little sayings never get old.

I agree.....can you even imagine this show without Jeff?! He's such a cutie too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next