Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Bokmal10

Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Spoiler: Yay, Lisa in Top 3. Go Lisa. Applause

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Spoiler: Denise won the Survivor.

I was watching the reunion of Survivor Lisa won the $100,000 dollars from Sprint. That you can vote or text. If, you were Sprint member. I didn't know about until Reunion.

Season 26 of Survivor ‘Fans vs. Favorites’ in Caramoan

February 13, 2013. (I believe.) Will update, if they change the date.

According to the rumors. Looks like Malcolm from the Philippines is coming back.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 pm

I was glad to see Denise win. I liked all of the final 4 contestants so I would have been happy with any of them winning. I'm originally from West Des Moines, IA, so it was nice to see an Iowan win Survivor. Denise is from Cedar Rapids, IA.

I'm looking forward to season 26!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Denise was my least favourite of the 3 but it's ok that she won. Glad that Lisa won the $100,000,

Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:40 pm

I was glad that Lisa won the $100,000, too. She looked so pretty last night. I'm glad that she was talked to the most by Jeff. I enjoyed listening to what she had to say. Jonathan bugged me. He seems a little bitter. Abi seemed to have matured a little. At least she realizes what a freak she was. I think Carter is such a sweet guy.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm

I did want either Lisa or the guy (sorry, his name slips my mind right now) to win but oh well. I am glad, too, that Lisa won the viewer's favorite & I hear she has some gigs lined up, one being kinda co-hosting a few episodes of Jeff Probst' talk show.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 10 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 10 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10