Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Happy010

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:12 pm

And he's closer to our age, Amy. We wouldn't be considered "cougars." Ha!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

They were glaring at Coach because no one likes him, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Teresa wrote:
And he's closer to our age, Amy. We wouldn't be considered "cougars." Ha!

True enough! grinsmiley I heard he won another Emmy! yesss
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Second episode tonight! Unfortunately I will miss it because I am going to a musical. But hopefully they will have it on demand. Plus the Penguins first pre-season game is on tv tonight. But that game doesn't count.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 am

Beckie---spoiler alert!!

Well, Christine sure did dig her own grave last night, didn't she?! Yeah, WHO is the 'temporary player'???? Whistle

It was another good episode....I liked the challenge too. It amazes me how they can still keep coming up with great ideas for challenges after all these years!

And, leave it to Ozzy to find the idol! Wink
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Glad it was Christine who went HeeHee

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I got to watch it on my computer for the most part. Unfortunately my computer kept acting up.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Poor Papa Bear.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Yeah he was the guy I had in the pool. I knew he was not gonna last. Not to disappointed. I won money last year and there is still Redemption Island.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Don't care for Papa Bear. Have fun in Redemption Island buddy HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 pm

We couldn't watch on Wednesday, so my dad recorded it. We just got together for dinner and Survivor night at my parents house. Thumbsup Yep, not crazy about Papa Bear, myself. I must say I got a kick out of watching him run through the woods though! HeeHee

Ok, a couple of people who are becoming favorites rather quickly for me....I'm seriously starting to love Cochran. That kid is just funny! And what a smarty pants! I loved him in Tribal, totally throwing Papa Bear under the bus about that 'supposed' idol, and how it made him look suspicious. Love this kid and the way he thinks! dancegirl I hope he somehow goes far....it looks like he's really playing the game in the next episode. Looking forward to that. yesss

Then there's Sophie...she said a couple of things that really impressed me, regarding Brandon. She seems like a cool and 'normal' chick and is totally onto him...both her and Coach are. It seems like she and Coach really 'get' each other, so maybe they'll start allying more.

And oh my gosh, I never thought I'd say this. I like Coach this season!! thud So far anyway! He's almost....dare I say it?....normal!!! scratchead I think he's consciously reinventing himself, trying not to 'wig' anybody out. Good move.

And Brandon. Well, Brandon is really digging himself an early grave. Coach said it right...he is just plain old immature and mouthy, and he'll be out soon, I'm sure.

One other guy I do NOT like is Jim. I think that's his name. He said something to the effect, "It's not just that Papa Bear is a zero, he doesn't pull his own weight." Um, a ZERO???? That was just mean and uncalled for. I've learned all I need to know about that guy. No

Overall it's shaping up to be a good season so far!

(OH, and oh my gosh, what was with the crazy poem the redemption island girl was chanting??? Are you kidding me?! That takes the Survivor cake! Yikes Jeff's reaction was awesome! HeeHee ).
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:32 pm

I was cracking up at Papa Bear when he lost control of that spinning thing and almost fell backwards! He looked so goofy. I laughed out loud! It slipped right out of his hands. I think they should have had Ozzy turning that wheel instead of Cochran or Papa bear. They maybe should have pulled Cochran in instead.

I feel bad for poor Brandon. I think he means well, he just doesn't know how to do it without looking like a jerk. I think he is a little cutie, lol.

Albert, that darker skinned guy is a hunk too!! happy1 Keith is ok. I love his long black hair.

That Jim guy seems arrogant. He thinks he is such a good player. I don't like him because he peddles dope. It's legal with his place, but I hate dope and anyone involved in it.

Coach's reaction the the spoken word chick was funny too. I laughed out loud then as well. I was just thinking about what a weirdo he was on his first season. The second one just a little weird, and this season he seems pretty normal.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Amy wrote:

One other guy I do NOT like is Jim. I think that's his name. He said something to the effect, "It's not just that Papa Bear is a zero, he doesn't pull his own weight." Um, a ZERO???? That was just mean and uncalled for. I've learned all I need to know about that guy. No

I know! I don't like Jim either ... No

... and yeah... poem girl's poem was not strong enough ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Did anybody hear about this?

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Rupert Boneham won over TV viewers during 2004's "Survivor: All-Stars" — earning a nifty $1 million as the overwhelming choice for fan favorite. Now the bushy-bearded, tie-dye-wearing Boneham is hoping Indiana voters will find him just as charming.

Boneham, 47, announced Saturday that he's seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for Indiana governor, saying he wants to take on the state's political establishment because he feels voters deserve better.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Rob wrote:
Did anybody hear about this?

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Rupert Boneham won over TV viewers during 2004's "Survivor: All-Stars" — earning a nifty $1 million as the overwhelming choice for fan favorite. Now the bushy-bearded, tie-dye-wearing Boneham is hoping Indiana voters will find him just as charming.

Boneham, 47, announced Saturday that he's seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for Indiana governor, saying he wants to take on the state's political establishment because he feels voters deserve better.

WOW!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm

WHY WHY WHY OZZY??????!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. banghead

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
WHY WHY WHY OZZY??????!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. banghead

Oh man... I have a bad feeling about this lol

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 pm

That was such a shocking move by Ozzy. I nearly fell off the couch. I can't wait for next week's show. It's going to be crazy! I hope he can win the duel.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:30 pm

I'd laugh if he lost the duel.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I only saw bits and pieces. What was Ozzy's rationale for wanting to go to Redemption Island?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Because he thinks he had the best change of beating Christine.

I kind of lost respect for him on that move weather he pulls it off or not.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm

But why does he feel it's necessary to beat her now? If she wins her way back into the game, why can't he just beat her in a challenge at the end?

Oh, and when people are sent to the Island, do they get the same food their tribemates are getting back at the camp?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Also, before the merge, tribes tend to vote off the weakest players. Afterward, they vote off the strongest ones who pose the biggest threat. So even if he beats Christine, Ozzy is probably going to be facing a very strong challenger every week... except maybe Cochran.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 pm

rob, their thinking is that if the teams merge and Christine comes back into the game, she will switch sides and vote with the other tribe, giving them more people. He decided that if he went to Redemption Island and beat her in the duel, they would have more people on their side at the merge.
Their one worry is that the merge doesn't happen after this next duel and the team back in the game will be without Ozzy and would likely lose without him.
Time will tell.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow! Ozzy pulled it off... but yeah, the other tribe didn't believe his story for one bit!

What do you guys think about Cochran switching from his tribe??????????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next