Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Happy011

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm

In 3 days the 25th Season of Survivor starts!!!! WHOOP WHOOOP! Can't wait to see my #1 show!!!! greenS yesss Bliss

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks for the reminder.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Yes, thank you for the reminder.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 am

Rob wrote:
Thanks for posting that, Mimi! Interesting that Phil Keoghan had a New Zealand accent. I didn't know he was from there.

I hope Jeff's show is a big success. He seems like one of the good guys.

Sorry I missed that...no problem Rob! Smile I always liked Jeff hosting with Kelly Rippa---I think he'll be a natural! Thumbsup

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Same thread, different title. I will change the title for each season instead of making a new thread. Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 811339

Good idea. yes

MattLabMyLove wrote:
In 3 days the 25th Season of Survivor starts!!!! WHOOP WHOOOP! Can't wait to see my #1 show!!!! greenS yesss Bliss

Can you believe it? 25 seasons?!?! thud I can't believe it's starting tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get more into this season than I did last...I missed a few episodes and never caught back up. My hubby stuck with it though---that was the first season we hadn't watched together since the 2nd season! Can't let that happen again. No
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh wow Amy, you must not let that happen again! lol Do you have On Demand where you can watch missed shows for free? I rely on that a lot and I love it! Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 702150

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

In 9 minutes Survivor is back on! Super excited!!!!! Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 702150

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 pm

I miss 15 minutes of it. My mom & I, watching rest of it.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 pm

First episode was great! The first person that was voted out dug their own grave. What a dummy. Quite entertaining person though, lol. Wish the other person on the chopping block was voted out. He got on my nerves.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
First episode was great! The first person that was voted out dug their own grave. What a dummy. Quite entertaining person though, lol. Wish the other person on the chopping block was voted out. He got on my nerves.

You mean the African America guy. (The long locks of hair.)

It was good. Even though, I miss like 15-20 minutes of it. I enjoyed it. I hope Lisa Whelchel, will be on their longer. Cause, the way, her team mates, sound like, they want voted her off.

They got new show called Guys with kids. It's the same time, as Survivor is on. The last half hour of Survivor is running. I guess, I can watch Guys with kids, online. But, why doing this to me? banghead

Two shows on the same time. Survivor is hour show. Guys with kids is an half hour show. No, we don't have DVR. We either watch one show, then wait for the rerun of the other show to air.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Oh wow Amy, you must not let that happen again! lol Do you have On Demand where you can watch missed shows for free? I rely on that a lot and I love it! Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 702150

I don't have on demand but I know I can watch it online, and will do that. Not sure why I didn't have the drive to do that last season...it's hard when you get 2 or 3 episodes behind.

Glad to hear it was a good first episode! We're off to a bad start and missed it! Blue Hopefully we can watch it online before the next one!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 am

Heard on Yahoo that Lisa & her husband are divorcing/divorced after 26 years I think they said.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 am

Are y'all still watching Survivor? This thread has been awfully quiet.

I have to say I thought, given the chance, Lisa would have been voted off if they had gone to Tribal Council but now I'm thinking she is finally showing them she is strong & a good competitor; especially in challenges. She's one of the ones I'm rooting for, along with that long haired guy (sorry, don't remember his name) from the decimated 3rd tribe. He is strong in competitions, too.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 HummerSurvivor: Philippines - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Philippines - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

I haven't. Bad sign---I've missed two seasons in a row now! OhMy It doesn't help that the hubby is working on Survivor nights---just not going to watch it without him, and he hasn't bothered recording it.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 am

I know what you mean, Amy, and my dropping off has been for "The Amazing Race." I missed the last 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I haven't been posting because I didn't think anyone was interested. This season is good, but not the greatest.

I really like Lisa and Malcolm. After the first episode I predict Malcolm to be the winner even thought his tribe stunk in the beginning.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:03 am

Misti wrote:
Heard on Yahoo that Lisa & her husband are divorcing/divorced after 26 years I think they said.

I didn't know, she got divorced. I read the article. it said, she got divorced March 1st. Before going on Survivor.

The comments are harsh. I know some Christians, thinks it's sin to get divorced. Their forgetting that God forgives all sinners. Some churches are frown upon, if you get divorced. But, if pray to God forgiveness. He will forgive you. So, if God can forgive murder. He can forgive people who gets divorced.

Anyways, back to the show.

yes, were still watching the show. I'm rooting for Lisa & Malcolm. Blue Team stink. Yellow Team is very good. Red team is so-so.

1 Team to 2 go.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Yes the merge was loast night! I was super happy or Denise winning the first individual immunity! Of all the people she deserved it the most!

I was upset that RC got voted off. She was really nice and did nothing wrong. I want to smack Abi and Pete. Talk about losers! I hope Pete's name being written down really shook and upset him. I was so hoping he was voted out.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Abby needs to go. Seeing her last night. She just whine too much. In the one game. Where they have flip this huge red or yellow thing. (Not sure the name of it.) Abby was on the red team. She flip the yellow. So, yellow score the point. Then on the yellow team. (Forgot his name.) did the same thing. So, the red team won. It's like, do they know their colors? Abby also said, she was done cooking. she was leaving soon. But, she use her immunity idol. So, she wasn't voted off. I'm hoping next Wednesday, she will.

Lisa, is doing good. Those games are hard. I hoping, next time, she will win immunity.

Wonder, where they come up with these games?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Abi needs a good punch to the face, lol. I did not feel sorry for her one bit. You reap what you sew.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 am

Yes Abi has voted off.

Where do the juries go? After they get voted off. Do they stayed at Philippines? Like small village or hotel near by.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

The jury stays at a camp called, "Ponderosa," somewhere nearby, for the remainder of the show.

I'm rooting for Lisa. Glad that Abi is gone. I hope that Jeff shows clips of Lisa's, "The Facts of Life," days during the reunion show. That would be funny for the contestants to see, especially since many of them are too young to remember the show. Here is a link to read about Ponderosa.

http://voices.yahoo.com/survivor-life-ponderosa-5910052.html

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks for posting that, Teresa.

"Ponderosa is fully staffed with excellent chefs and other staff members. Chefs prepare all the food a starving Survivor can eat. There are individual cabins and tents for the Survivors to call their own."

Maybe that's why most contestants don't seem all that angry when they're voted off. Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 440956
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Survivors ready????

Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

*holding my breath.*

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Teresa wrote:
The jury stays at a camp called, "Ponderosa," somewhere nearby, for the remainder of the show.

I'm rooting for Lisa. Glad that Abi is gone. I hope that Jeff shows clips of Lisa's, "The Facts of Life," days during the reunion show. That would be funny for the contestants to see, especially since many of them are too young to remember the show. Here is a link to read about Ponderosa.

http://voices.yahoo.com/survivor-life-ponderosa-5910052.html

That will be cool to see on the Reunion.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next