Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 8

Go down 
+8
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
JW
Misti
Amy
Carol
Teresa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Happy011

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Ok I Found this Video where this one Guy Interviews them a little before the Audtion and some sing yet and there Two People i Kind of like do any of you Remember if they show there Audtion on TV? The Girls Name is Belinda She Sings My Baby Loves Me and there is one Guy don'y know his name but he sings Real Good Man

Here's the Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApceMWHyz4Q&feature=related

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

There were some good audtions on that video, Jacob! Thumbsup I don't remember any of them on the actual show last night though...

I'm betting some of them went through! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 pm

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Knotts01-mayberry
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm

You keep it up, Fife, and your face is going to freeze that way! :Hahaha:

Watch your step.......We're all gunning for you! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Don't forget to Watch on Tuesday I Hoping to Watch this week to

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I want to see Hollywood week already! lol
The one I liked a lot from yesterday's episode was that guy from Hollywood who sang Bohemian Rhapsody! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Yes, he was good, Carol. I liked him too. It's funny, because you can tell the people that most likely won't make it past Hollywood. And we haven't even seen all of the really good ones, yet. There's been quite a few that they haven't shown during their audition, but you see them walking out with their yellow ticket.

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:09 pm

The girl that got on my nerves was that Puerto Rican girl "a hahaha a hahahaha" Laughing
They way she kept making these faces and blowing kisses... give me a break! Frying pan
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:12 am

I really liked that last girl on tonight's show - Laneche (?). (I don't quite remember the spelling, which was kind of odd, but it's pronounced "Lanisha.") She has an original voice, and overcame a lot of hardships. I'd like to see her do well.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 am

Rob wrote:
I really liked that last girl on tonight's show - Laneche (?). (I don't quite remember the spelling, which was kind of odd, but it's pronounced "Lanisha.") She has an original voice, and overcame a lot of hardships. I'd like to see her do well.

Me too Rob! I like that girl! I also liked that 2nd girl from Phildelphia... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 am

Just a reminder, American Idol will also be on tomorrow night (Thursday.)

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Ok the guy with the beard was far out there. Why do people want to embarrass themselves that way? Actually I dont think it did embarrass him....he had not one clue that he couldn't sing.

The last girl with long brown hair...she was good. Hope she does well on the next round.

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah i like her to Gin but i have a feeling there are not as many good singers this year i always make a list who i like and it's very short this year so far a least but i did miss the first 2 Episodes and tonight is church so i'll miss it again i might record it though

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Teresa wrote:
Just a reminder, American Idol will also be on tomorrow night (Thursday.)

So does that mean it's on tonight as well? 3 nights this week? I missed last week and now I missed last night (forgot to record it), because dahubby and I went out. I have LOST on tonight so I can't watch it, if it is on. I'll have to record it.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Yes, Amy, it's on tonight too. On Thursday, they will be in Hollywood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Gin wrote:
Ok the guy with the beard was far out there. Why do people want to embarrass themselves that way? Actually I dont think it did embarrass him....he had not one clue that he couldn't sing.

The last girl with long brown hair...she was good. Hope she does well on the next round.

I could not help but laugh at that guy!!! And what about that other one who got so upset that he could not take his guitar in with him? He was so begging for a chance to be on Idol.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Idol brings out the best.....and the worst.......worst dressed, worst voice, worst personality.....etc., etc. LOL!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Teresa wrote:
Idol brings out the best.....and the worst.......worst dressed, worst voice, worst personality.....etc., etc. LOL!!

My mom watches it too, and I had to call her and say did you see that? ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Teresa wrote:
Yes, Amy, it's on tonight too. On Thursday, they will be in Hollywood.

Thanks Teresa! Wave

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Well i tought that the Guy who got upset cause he could not take his Guitar with him was Pretty Good Like i thought his voice was not bad i also thought he should't have gotten so upset and he should't have beg like that :think:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm

It also upset me when his mom tried to console him and he said, "Don't touch me!" My husband was like, "Okay, you're outta here!"

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah that was a Wrong move like lots of People who still like him probally Lost Respeck of him like that makes you wonder how he treats her at home if he treats her like that on TV so i guess it is better if he did't make it American Idol does not really need a Person like that

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Yeah, when he said "Don't touch me" to his mom, you could pretty much feel all the sympathy for him flying right out the window.

On the other side, that girl at the end of tonight's show touched my heart. Rose, whose father died when she was 13. I would love to see her go far.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Oops........Tomorrow night is NOT Hollywood. The last round of auditions take place in NYC and Puerto Rico. Hollywood starts next week.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Yes, I liked Rose too, Rob. It was so nice of her friend's family to take her in as one of their own.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 8
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next