Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Idol - Season 10

Go down 
+7
alexczarn
Misti
JW
Teresa
Savannah
Joe
Rob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Goodsi10

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

Wow, the girls had some terrific singers last night! Ashton, Lauren (Turner), Thia, Naima, Karen, Pia...

I think one of the Killer Zees - Julie Zorilla or Rachel Zenita - will be going home tonight. Ironically, those are two I had on my favorites list. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 68167

I thought Karen and Pia were the best pure singers. Pia closed the show in great style!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:48 pm

THE TOP 13!

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Ss-110304-AI-13-Final13A.grid-8x2

I was sad Julie didn't make it in... but the truth was that she messed up... very wrong song that she chose and that cost her big.

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Overall, I was very happy with the choices... both the ones picked by the fans, and the judges' wildcard picks. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 70708
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:03 pm

I watched the last half hour on Wednesday night (well, heard---I was at my mom's doing dishes after a nice dinner and Survivor night!), but I liked what I heard! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 811339

Wow, I can't believe we're at a top 13 already?! Now is when it gets good! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 39447
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Amy wrote:
Wow, I can't believe we're at a top 13 already?! Now is when it gets good! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 39447

They had 24 at the start of the night, and they cut 14! Then they brought back three others as wildcard picks.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Here were the two pics on Vote for the Worst website..... yikes! lol

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Top24whosnext

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Heh-heh, and neither of those two worsts made it through last night. I was surprised that Brett didn't. I thought he was just an okay singer, but he seemed like he'd be a fan favorite.

I wonder who the VFTW crowd will focus on now. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 988160
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh my gosh... some of the photoshop pics from VoteForTheWorst are too crazy! laugh3

Here are some I can post here:

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 M986it

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Brettchop-1

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Scotty_McCreedy_BRI
I guess that's what he got for singing that song so much... lol

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

They had 24 at the start of the night, and they cut 14! Then they brought back three others as wildcard picks.

Have they always cut that many so soon? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 988160 I can't recall...

And Carol, those pics are so funny---especially the first one! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Carol! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 85958

Amy wrote:
Have they always cut that many so soon? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 988160 I can't recall...

No, Ryan said this was a record. When I heard they were going to cut to the top ten, I was thinking the top ten guys and ten girls... four cuts, with twenty left. So when Ryan said they'd be cutting fourteen people... American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 184143
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 am

See, I thought that sounded strange! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 988160 So I wonder if this is a shortened season than past ones then....
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 am

I don't think so. Thirteen finalists, one vote-off per week, that gives us just over three months of Idol.

I just read something interesting. Finalist Paul McDonald, who sang Maggie May last week, said that he's never even seen American Idol before! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 244441
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm trying to figure out how three months of this reality tv show is never quite enough for me. LOL!

And wow....I didn't see that performance Rob, but I sure do wonder how that's even possible! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Reminds me of Woody Harrelson. He joined the cast of Cheers in its third or fourth season, and he'd never seen the show before then. The first episode he saw was one he was in. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 702150
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 244441 Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, Ashton Jones went home last night. What did everyone think of that decision? I had no problem with it. I thought she had the diva attitude and the right look, but didn't quite have the chops to back it up.

Right now I think the two best pure singers are Jacob Lusk...

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Jacob-lusk

And Pia Toscano

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Pia-Toscano-American-Idol-Top-13-All-By-Myself

There's nobody I seriously dislike, though. They have a really good group this season!

I wasn't crazy about Paul McDonald... though I enjoyed Ryan's imitation of his footwork. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 440956 The judges seemed to like him. I think it was Randy who said, "I hope America gets you." Personally, I don't. At least not this last performance.

I also wasn't nuts about Casey Adams' remake of Joe Cocker's version of With a Little Help From My Friends. I mean, he did great; it's that verison I don't love. Funny, but most Beatle fans rank Cocker's song as the best-ever interpretation of a Lennon-McCartney song... but the greatness of it has always sailed right over my head.American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 988160

Thia started out great with Smile, I thought. Her voice was so smooth and gentle. But as she went along and tried cranking it up a notch, she sounded a bit thin and shallow.

Scotty was good, solid country. And I liked Haley's version of Blue. She nailed the yodeling. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 811339
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:41 am

Darn it Rob, I wish I could comment on this....I'm just not getting my act together with Idol this season!! Of course you know I was gone on Wednesday night and last night I had to get groceries after my walking class, and I forgot to set the dvr both nights! Ugh. Hoping to find my groove by next week!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 811339

Anybody watching the results show tonight? Last week I liked nearly all the performances, but last night I only liked a few. Stefano, Pia, Jacob and Thia really stood out.

Maybe the difference is that, last week, they let the kids pick whatever songs they wanted. Last night's theme was "Songs from the year they were born." Seems a little silly. I understand having Country Night or Show Tunes Night or whatever, because that shows how the singers would handle other genres. But "Songs from the year they were born" just seems gimmicky and doesn't prove anything.

I'm thinking Naima should go home. I was kind of rooting for Paul McDonald to go, but he's safe.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Wow, the Black-Eyed Peas just performed. Now I know what Conan O'Brien was talking about when he said the Egyptian government was going to disperse the crowds of demonstrators with a Black-Eyed Peas concert. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 68167
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

LOL, that bad huh?! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 135245

Oops, I had the vote off show on but had to do other stuff so missed most of the second half. And, I missed last night---Wednesdays are just so bad for me!! But who got voted off?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Amy wrote:
LOL, that bad huh?! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 135245

Well, to these middle-aged ears. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 811339

Karen Rodriguez got voted off the island. I was sorry to see her go. I thought she had a lot of talent, but the songs she picked didn't seem to help her. Last week she did Selena's I Could Fall in Love, which I've always thought is a beautiful song. But it's not the kind of song that really showcases a singer's vocals, you know?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Ah, yes....I agree with you---pretty song, but not much range.

And LOL, I almost never like the 'talent' they choose to sing for the vote-off night each season. At least not until the very end---the finale is usually really good.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Motown Night, and most all of the kids were gold. They have some great singers this season. Usually at this point there are one or two that I think have something really special. This season there are six or seven!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 am

Rob wrote:
Motown Night, and most all of the kids were gold. They have some great singers this season. Usually at this point there are one or two that I think have something really special. This season there are six or seven!

They sure did! I really thought everyone did well. Stefano sure picked a really hard song (Hello) and I also didn't feel the connection, but he did sing good.

Did anyone watch last night? I really didn't want anyone to go home! lol
I was surprised to see Casey at the bottom. I really thought it was Stefano going home... but when it was between them two, I was hoping that Stefano stay but I felt bad for Casey.

So, what a shocker! They used the save on Casey and he just about had a heart attack! thud lol

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Idol-casey-abrams_510

What a great show it was last night. First Ray Charles came on, then they surprised Steven Tyler. Hulk Hogan came after and bumped Ryan on the head and sent him flying across the stage Laughing
And then that emotional Save. I'm happy that all 11 will be going on tour though! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 pm

I do believe that was Stevie Wonder who came out....and sang Happy Birthday to Steven Tyler.....lol

Yes, the whole show was a shocker......Next week, they have to get rid of TWO people since no one went home this week....they are ALL great singers and all, I can't imagine who will go home.....but I can say the ones that are left will have some kind of singing career when all is said and done....some producer is going to grab them up...THEY ARE GREAT!!!
Wink

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Rhonda10American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol - Season 10
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next