Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need your prayers....

Go down 
+20
ChristinaAL
Alice
carolineingalls
pat1964
Amy
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Vanesa
JW
alexczarn
LIWnut
pamh36
Rhonda
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Teresa
Gin
I Love Dean
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Thanks for the update buddy. I'm having hard time keeping up with everyone lately. The whole process sounds odd, yet, intriguing.

My prayers continue.

I agree. Great news on your progress, Lori, thanks for sharing. Prayers for continued good news for you! {{hugs}}

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 ChristinaKeeper2 I need your prayers....  - Page 6 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:24 am

Teresa wrote:
Lorrie, I am so happy for you! You are such an inspiration! You have been so strong through this whole process, and now you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. February 28th is just around the corner. I bet that your husband is so relieved. Even though this has been such a scary time for you, you still haven't lost your sense of humor. It's rare that you can read a post about cancer, and still have a chuckle. Your "going through puberty all over again" comment put a smile on my face. You continue to be in my prayers.

Have you been celebrating your Super Bowl win????? LOL!

I agree. I admire your possitive attitude over all thinks, Lorrie!

When my aunt was sick with cancer - and just think it was SHE, not ME - I couldn't read or heard anything related to this awful illness. However, she was different. She even watched a whole show on television in which the principal character had breast cancer surgery! She was inmated at the hospital after having surgery when she watched this show from her bed! But I went to the corridor, since I couldn't stand it.

Vanesa. Thumbsup

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Lorrie, you are truly an inspiration....I don't have any other words! You just astound me with your positivity. yes Congratulations my dear....I can't wait for this to all be underway on the 28th for you, and for you to move on with the next chapter of your life. yesss
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 am

I am happy to hear this news. I think it's time for a little treat eat

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 LorrieC

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 am

Thank you all for you love and support, your kind words touch my heart. I think my hair is coming back a blondish/lt. brown color. I use to have really blonde hair as a child. When I look under direct light I see the blonde/white color but standing back in the shadows I see a light brown crown 5 o'clock shadow. It's really quite exciting.

Love you guys..
Lorrie

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Dd4
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm

I Love Dean wrote:
Thank you all for you love and support, your kind words touch my heart. I think my hair is coming back a blondish/lt. brown color. I use to have really blonde hair as a child. When I look under direct light I see the blonde/white color but standing back in the shadows I see a light brown crown 5 o'clock shadow. It's really quite exciting.

Love you guys..
Lorrie

Lorrie....I had straight dark auburn hair and when it came back in, it was curly black!!! I changed back to my original color, but it does still have some curl to it, not much, but not as straight as it used to be.....Enjoy it as it comes back in, there are so many ways to style the short sassy do!!! Smile

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Rhonda10I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Congrats for your new hair growing, Lorrie! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Love you buddy. Sorry I can't have a slice of your cake (Carol, it's awesome) but I'm on a diet, lol. Gotta be skinny for our Ingalls trip, Laurapalooza 2012??

We are all so prooud of you. grouphug

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 MarilynKeeper I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 pm

That's really wonderful news, Lorrie!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Thats Great News Lorrie When my Brothers was very Curly Before Chemo when the hair grew back it was Straight and soft as Baby Hair and not as Dark Brown as it was before

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Jacobk10I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 am

Hello Prairie family,

Well this Monday is D-day. My surgery is scheduled for 11:30 am but I need to be up at the hospital by 7 o'clock. What will I do with myself for four hours? Two hours prior to surgery they will inject me with a radioactive dye so they can find my lymph nodes. The whole surgical procedure should take about 4 hours, recovery room about an hour and then up to my private room. I will be staying at least Monday night and maybe even Tuesday should the doctors feel I need it. I am so ready to get this tumor out of me...

I am posting this early because I know I probably won't be online much this weekend as I will be trying to get my house and other affairs in order before I am rendered useless for a week or so. I need your prayers....  - Page 6 135245 I want to thank you all for your continued support and if any of you are friends with me on Facebook, you can check in on how I am doing as my sister Patty will be making a couple of posts updating my situation after surgery. If one of you want to take that information and post it here that would be greatly appreciated.

With that said, I will check in with you all hopefully late next week when I am home resting comfortably.
Love you guys... and thanks again for all you've done for me.

Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

We'll be praying for you.

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:24 am

Lorrie, you'll be in my prayers, too! {{{BIG HUGS!!!}}}
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Will be praying for you, Lorrie.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:09 pm

You will be in my prayers. I'll be looking for updates. {{{hugs}}}

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 pm

I'll be praying for sure Lorrie.....and not to sound awful....just keeping things light....Wouldn't Monday be B-Day???? scratchead

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Rhonda10I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Lorrie, I am going to eat Snowballs in your honor. I hate them, but I will do it just for you. You got this girl.....put on that lipstick!

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Lorrie, you will be in my prayers. I will be thinking of you on Monday. You have come through this beautifully and bravely. How is your hair growth doing?

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Will be standing by your side Lorrie!
I think we should have a martini Thumbsup

To the brave and inspirational Lorrie
I need your prayers....  - Page 6 PinkMartini

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Thank you everyone for your upcoming prayers, I have a feeling the big guy knows all about me by now.

Rhonda I'll give you that one... B-Day it is. I need your prayers....  - Page 6 440956

Teresa my head right now is starting to look like a very fuzzy peach. I think it will be a brown color which means I will have a date with that bottle of hair color in 6 months.

Gin, even I hate snowballs. Just not a coconut person. But one can not help but think of boobies when you open that package. You are quite the nut. Which gives me an idea, maybe I should buy a box of these things to hand out to the people who come up to see me at the hospital. I need your prayers....  - Page 6 85958

And Miss Carol, you have been such a dear in providing me with the neat Breast cancer pictures. Your latest one of the martini gave me goosebumps. My favorite number all though my life has been my lucky number "3".

Throughout my whole ordeal I have been given numerous signs and each one of them has left me with a comfort of knowing someone up there is watching over me and I am going to be alright. This my friend is another one of them signs. How cool...

Love you guys.. My work day is almost over and I need to start thinking about enjoying this weekend. Hey... I have 9 days off from work.. Woohoo...

Love you guys,
Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

I'll praying for you, Lorrie. You will fight a battle and you need some supporters. When we have friends praying for us, all things are easier!

Go ahead! Thumbsup

But please...NOT SNOWBALLS HERE, EITHER! HeeHee greenS

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 am

Lorrie, I am so happy this is finally happening for you.....I know how much you've wanted this. I will be praying hard for you my friend. (((HUGS))))

(P.S. That is so cool about the #3 thing and Carol's picture! I need your prayers....  - Page 6 244441 )
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 am

Tim and Devin's next fundraiser (this is one they are participating in, but not hosting), is Rockin' for the Boobies, to raise funds for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. There are all kinds of people from all over fighting to put an end to breast cancer, as well as other kinds of cancer. I sure hope I get to see it in my lifetime. But, you were one of the first people I thought of, Lorrie, when they said they were going to participate in this and I just wanted to share. Continued prayers for you.

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 pm

I meant to post this earlier Lorrie, but here it is.

I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am

Alex sweetie.. You're a sweetheart. I love that song and I am going to add it to my Ipod. Thank you everyone for your love and support, I will chat with you soon in a few days when I am on the road to recovery and cancer free...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your prayers....
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next